Cowards

Why do Republican's worship draft dodging cowards?

Dodging the draft is a smart choice. Why die for Jews? Don't be a retard and if you must, just join the Army. We celebrate you either way.

I already did my service thanks. They didn't dodge for any of the excuses you guys come up with. They dodged because they are cowards.

Ted Nugger is a faggot

> meme flag
conciensous objectors of an unpopular police action are now vilified by the Dems?
> best timeline

>republican's

Why Democrats now are in favor of the Vietnam War?

but stranglehold is one of the best songs ever

Why do you still not know how to appropriately use an apostrophe?

Because the best soldiers always end up dead due to incompetent commanding officers misusing them and wasting them.
There are few living soldiers that are actually worth a damn and while I respect them and am glad that a lot of them signed up to try to fight for their country they need to understand that the real heroes are dead and their memories dishonored.
If YOU didn't pay the ultimate price for this country then you need to get over yourself and join the civilians in praising the true heroes. If you never saw combat then you are a civilian. You do not deserve praise for doing what everyone else with a job does.

>be rich millionaire
>should die for 100$ a week for faggot government

good b8

Have you been to war?

Fighting wars is blue pilled unless your survival is at stake

A lefties hypocrisy knows no bounds.

where was Barry during vietnam?

Fuck right offf bitch...

Report. Do Not Reply.

Be called a baby killer, and get spit on when you return home. Sounds fun.
No American boys shouldbe fighting in a war that Asians should be fighting for themselves.

everyone thought it was okay when this nigger did it.

Getting his O-ring pushed in?

because Republicans are losers

You losers are so chapped. What a bunch of freaks you all are.

Mueller is a loser. I agree with you.

>Why do Republican's worship draft dodging cowards?
Our principles have been ripped up like toilet tissue lately. I'm fucking done with this. Never again.

Nice pill. I'll be havin that one.

If some fucktards wanted to send me to Vietnam I would have dodged to.

Because they are the ones that made it a clusterfuck.

Dodging the draft isn't an exclusively republican thing to do.

Technically draft dodgers fled to canukistan. Ted just played the system to avoid the warmongering democrats.

ummmm sweetie zogbots are a thing of the past. we're full on fash now