Why do the majority of soy boys have beards?

I think it's because they grasp at straws, trying to prove their manliness by growing a beard that's not even full. It's patchy, greasy, & just overall ugly as fuck.

I also think it's their desperate attempt to hide the fat under their chin from all the shit food they eat, & the fact that their biggest workout of the week is walking to Starbucks every Saturday to treat themselves to a latte while Tyrone pleases their wives.

why do you post retarded shit?

not just beards, very pubescent beards at that.

>t. Patchy bearded soyboy

That poor Neo Geo Pocket ;_;

Because, believe it or not, they actually look worse without them.

I don't know about you folks, but I'm sure as fuck tired of seeing these thick rimmed glasses. Every time I see a pair, I want punch whomever is wearing them, OP's pic related included.

The soyboy is carrying his gf's bush around on his face, because Jamal likes it bald.

>OP: durrhurr r/Polital_Incorrectness, how do you feel about irrelevant retarded shit That has nothing to do with Politics?
>ME: (questions your intelligence)
>OP: huehuhurrr dur your an beardface Soymilk boy hehe ;3
Fucking moron, just kys.
I mean it. Take out a fucking knife and slice your fucking wrists. Right now, just do it.

Their fathers were absent and never taught them to shave

Everything has to do with politics soyboy, go pull another gun on protestors at a Richard spencer rally

you faggots over-complicate everything. The answer is simple. Laziness.

Daily reminder that a long, clean, and well-maintained head of lustrous hair is the sign of true men as it can never be emulated by soy.

Hides feminine facial features

Is this beard style soy?
I've sported it for about 7 years

Compensating for lack of masculinity

It's not so much the style as who's wearing it, on the hoff, no, it's not soy, on you however...........

Nah- it's minimal, clean cut & isn't hiding your face or trying to hide fat under your chin

Everyone is increasingly sedentary as tasks are automated and as a result more and more obese. Adult men are doing it to hide their flabby baby cheekz. Its the same thing with the side cut for hair. All designed to hire a fat blubbery lesbian fish man hiding underneath.

that's pure grade A autist. you're in the clear.

hide*

Exactly my dude. This is not a white women issue, which seems to be getting shilled the last few days, but a women issue in general.
Men lost all the agency they used to hold over their families yet noone is adressing that issue.
The soyboi epidemic is a result of 60 years of emasculating men in the name of equality.

It's so when you face fuck them it feels like a pussy.

>that's pure grade A autist
I see I have chosen correctly
Before, I tried growing a simple manly moustache like Tom Selleck, but it turned out like pic related

Soy mouth and beard are Jewish traits.

dihydrotestosterone

The numale gene

What the verdict on mustaches?
Inb4 I mean normal mustaches, not swirly soy boy sir

Bro DHT causes a beard to become full and is more potent than testosterone. You don't know what you are talking about. Soyboys wish they had more DHT.

You know why you can't find a 20year old virgin?
Because they've been riled by 10miles of cock by then.
We failed as a society and now we're paying the price.

They have weak chin/jawline

It's funny that they don't have enough test to merge with the head-hair like pic related

>I think it's because they grasp at straws, trying to prove their manliness by growing
Bingo.
/thread

ITT: Sup Forums discusses redit fashion trends

You can't be a soyboy if you have a beard. That's a numale.

I dont know or care.

Hows that for an answer.

>beards
If that's what you think a beard is then you're the same as them.

A better question is why don't these faggots know how to properly wear a beard?
Bunch of curly-q queers.

I honestly think it's because they are too lazy to shave it off or it's legitimately too painful for them.

Where did the soyboys come from? Why did they decide to do this?

Every time I see this pic I die a little inside. Being one of the 3 children growing up who actually owned a neo geo, this makes me sad

can't handle a real woman

granolaboy

You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

Everytime this faggots mug gets posted, I always think it's one of my friends.

>think it's because they grasp at straws, trying to prove their manliness by growing a beard that's not even full
beards gives the allusion of looking traveled and wizened. Of course they want to grow beards.

W*l Whe*ton

TO COVER UP BAD SKIN

To cover up bad skin

Does anyone agree with what I've communicated here? You should

that particular dude was opening his mouth wide for contests before the soyboy epidemic though

the lack a father to teach them how to shave

they think it makes the look intellectual. The soy boy is essentially a social misfit (initself not wrong) and they build identity/saftey net by appearing as a non threatening centrist intellectual.

Soy boys will actually conform to group opinion. If you had a redpilled group and invited a soy boy out, he would change his opinion.

Soy boys are completely red pillable. Alt right should make inways and friendships with them. Common ground starting point is video games, memes, and white and male.

Alt right needs to grow the idea of male friendships. Almost all guys like the idea of having a strong group of male friends, if alt right circles offered this and extended olive branches the numbers would grow at an unbelievable speed.

Go paintball, go on hikes, play pick up soccer, do fun guy things. Afterall, more than anything else alt right people want a return to traditional ways of community, sportsmanship, dignity of work. So start creating it.

this, convert them from useful idiots to useful redpilled idiots

This

I don't want to be associated with someone that weak

this reads like it was written by someone unable to grow a beard.

Great words except your on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum. Can't expect much from the cambodian cave enthusiasts on here either.

Kek

Do it then you fucking cuck