ITT shitty meme shows Sup Forums tricked you into watching

ITT shitty meme shows Sup Forums tricked you into watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Re:Zero.

You can at least watch it so you can laugh at Sup Forums's shitty taste.

babby's first edgy twist show

No, that would be Madoka.

>Sup Forums likes mia because it's edgy
You're not enjoying this anime correctly.

But Madoka is actually good.
And doesn't have a sociopath and a retard as MCs.

There haven't been many actual twists, though, besides Riko's origin, and that doesn't seem to be affecting anything much besides adding to her motivation.

I mean, they tell you straight away what a fucked up place it is and what are the effects of trying to get out, what did you expect, a school trip?

I really liked it. It didn't seem edgy either all the gore in the show was for a reason and seeing all the creatures and getting occasional descriptions and fleshed out information on how they opperate and taste was very cool. I ended up watching all 13 episodes last night and reading from chapter 26-42 so I could catch up with the manga. It felt like if you took Monster Hunter,Astro Boy,Berserk, and Etrian Odyssey and made it anime.
I want to pet the bunnywith my erection

just read the manga

>But Madoka is actually good.
I keked

Kaiji just isn't that great. The best thing it's got going for it is the soundtrack. The games are just dumb.
>but he tilted the whole building!!
Akagi is by far superior

The anime>manga

>all the gore in the show was for a reason
You obviously have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Everything you just said is the opposite of correct.
>is actually good
Hahahahaha.
>doesn't have a sociopath and a retard as MC's
Literally all of the main characters are either sociopathic or retarded, with plenty of overlap in Sayaka and Homura. The edgy melodrama plot would have no driving force if they weren't.

You get a 2/10 for making me reply, although not seriously.

That's Madoka, newfag-kun.

I got tricked into watching Hajimete no Gal after the rage filled shitposts. Turned out to be the most QUALITY thing i've ever watched. I couldn't even watch it in a sitting, I had to pause every so often from the cringe.

Sup Forums tricked me into watching Kemono Friends but I actually enjoyed it.

Yeah I do I can be the asshole who tells you every single part in the show where there was gore and why they were displaying it or I can tell you to go watch the show and rethink why your statement is wrong. So I'll meet you halfway.
>The part where the corpse eating bird tries to lure people in with it's mimicry of sound
>Kids think its the dead guy making the sounds before they see the bird tearing up his insides
>When Riko accidentally gets stabbed in the hand by the porcupine nigger and Reg is trying to man the fuck up so he can amputate her arm since the porcupine niggers quills were poisonous
>When Mitty gets transmuted into an abomination and is consistently BTFO to show she regenerates no matter what
>The various side effects of curses
The show was actually pretty tame besides the kids being strung up naked as a punishment, or the bathing scenes, or the robot getting erections.

You said all of those have reasons behind them.
Then tell me. What reasons were those?
Other than make watcher uncomfortable?
How did it affect Riko?
Wait.
It didn't.
Because she is fucking psychopath.

Madoka doesn't have a twist

The twist was that it was garbage

>tricked you
Shit thread kill yourself OP faggot.

>edgy twist
>first ep tells you that shit is fucked on the hole and can get you killed

Huh

>Make shitposting thread
>It fails miserably
>Bump it up from the bottom of the catalog to try once again
>Keeps replying with 'no u'
Pathetic.

>shitty meme shows Sup Forums tricked you into watching.
Fuck off crossposting faggot.

[_] watch made in abyss
[_] cry like a bitch nigga
choose two

I choose none.

>But Madoka is actually good.
It's hot garbage.

Everything you've ever loved is complete shit, user. Get used to this fact.

>show is about humanity living in a dangerous world
>being shocked when humans deal with dangerous things
>being even more shocked when danger has consequence in a show created to captivate interest
Are you fucking retarded? You must be so let me explain it like I'm talking to a fucking retard since you clearly lack the capability of being able to break down the post.
>Monster does something interesting
>Something falls prey to it
>Is smart enough to mimic to draw in prey
"WOW IT'S LIKE THE MONSTERS AREN'T STUPID WHO'D KNOW THAT"
>haha that's why we show you in the show even the smart delver fell prey
>Real injury with real consequence happens
>Protagonist takes measures to prevent other protagonist from dying
>Wound is treated like a real wound
>Plot armor cannot save them
>Protagonist takes measures to prevent other protagonist of interest from dying
>Knew protagonist is introduced smartly by saving both main protagonist
>That Characters friend is turned into a monstrosity because of a delver trying to figure out a way to work around the curses
"BUT WHY WOULD HE DO DAT IT'S SO MEAN HURRRR"
>Show explains curses and the awful side effects each curse having its own side effect depending where you are in terms of elevation
>It shows the effects of the curse(nausea, bleeding out orifices, turning into a monster, or death etc.)
>Scientist/Delver decides it's okay to sacrifice children to figure out how to work around this
>Turns out there's no other way to get to their final destination other than going through his fort and interacting with him
The show literally explains it all there is reason for everything and nothing in terms of violence was out of the ordinary or "edgy" it took a real stance on how kids would fair out in a world like that and of course it's not pretty. Riko isn't a psychopath I don't think you know what that word means let alone how many people in the world are actual psychopaths NEWSFLASH cunt it's about 1% of the population.

To Aru Majutsu no Index

There's no twist though?

They say straight out the Abyss is dangerous as fuck and entering it without experience is literally considered suicide.

Riko NOT getting fucked up by the half dozen monsters they encounter is more of a surprise than the ONE TIME she almost dies.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

It actually isn't that surprising Reg is a fucking beast with diamond hard boners for Riko. You really think Reg would let anything happen to her? The real question is when did anime make bunnies so god damn lewd and sexy?!

>Kemono Friends
>Hibike
>Keijo
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Anything by PA Works (fool me four times, shame on me)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

>J.J. Abrams is making a live-action adaptation to make up for the Oscar snub the original anime film got
>yfw it gets a nomination

FINDS

This.

Just blew into this thread, I'm disappointed that you even need to converse with that retard. But I bet you 100 bucks that this post won't get through to him, he's just gonna go into full-on toddler mode and keep saying "Why?" until you stop responding, as if you need to justify the very existence of anime and the earth itself in a logical fashion before he'll be willing to accept that the bad shit that happened in this show was to service the plot.

blood c

>implying "Keit-ai" isn't viral marketing by Shinkai to sell Kimi no Na wa to the west

>show gets showered with praise and very high ratings
>contrarians show up
Like motherfucking clockwork.
OP, the Lord of Blowjobs.

>What reasons were those?
>Other than make watcher uncomfortable?
To illustrate a point.

Why does any filmmaker use gore? To make the scenes slightly more "realistic" by showing actions have real gruesome consequences and that the characters you're following are not invincible.
Yes, part of that is to unsettle the viewer but it's not exclusively for that reason.

Honestly if this was enough to turn you off then I wouldn't read the manga or watch the anime (if they continue it). It gets even darker

he's a crossboarding speedwatcher

Give in user. It'll be easier this way.

She's a zombie, not a psychopath

Shit thread.

I'm honestly shocked that people are claiming this is edgy let alone "bad" I liked it so much I marathon'd the whole thing in one night. The art direction and music was really nice. To boot the world building that took place in it was really interesting. It's probably my favorite anime/manga at the moment and I will definitely keep reading/watching until it's done. As soon as they got to the 6th plane I instantly got Beserk vibes and it stopped being as "innocent" which is the best way I can put it,and became a lot more eerie than it already felt. It's really fucking good.

>Sexual harassment nnaa
>It's too lewd nnaa

She smells sooooo good shame about the cooking

Monster Musume.

Evangelion
Anno is a hack

It's the same with video games
>good games gets a discussion
>some faggot shows up out of nowhere with cocks still in mouth barely mumbling words other than the faint "ids shit :DDD"
>cannot for the life of them explain why other than using buzzwords
It's like a never ending cycle

>reading from chapter 26-42
Should've started from the beginning, faggot.

Punchline
Shimoneta
That SnK ripoff I thankfully forgot

Please.
Watch the show again.
This time, with your brain turned on.
You are talking nonsense.

Hear me out the show got me really excited and I was under the impression that it was canned to only 1 season because I thought it was an older anime/manga because of discussions happening on other boards, so when I finished the anime I jumped straight to the manga to read the rest. There are some really bad fan translations though and I enjoyed it so much I'm willing to go look for a good translation along with rereading 26-42 along with 1-25.

Index Railgun was bretty tolerable

Why can't she be both?

I think the show went over your head. It wasn't a twist. In fact it was the opposite, there was no twist. It was all about the buildup. We got to see Mitty and Nanachi as humans, but you knew what was going to happen to them. Secondly, it was about the payoff later on with Mitty's death.

But I guess that what happens when you don't actually pay attention to the show you watch and are more focused on how you can fit into Sup Forums. You probably thought you were really clever because you saw a show with more than two violent scenes in it and got to call it edgy.

Yeah the translation is shit and there's no good alternative. IIRC there was nobody else picking it up and it was just some guy pumping out chapters as fast as he could

There are several people saying you're wrong along with them saying the gore was valid. Nice leddit spacing gaybo. Are able to provide a post which gives an in depth explanation as to why the scenes with gore were unnecessary and could have been executed without violence or shocking imagery? If not it's because there was nothing wrong with it.

To try and get that nigga to put some substance in his shitposting is an exercise in futility, mane.

evangelion

I think it's cute that you're so sheltered you think the only reason people can deal with tough stuff is because they're psychopaths, user.

She was raised in a survivalist culture.

Hajimete no Gal. It's so fucking terrible. Fuck you guys

You deserve all the frustration for honestly trying to respond to him. When the manga first started getting popular and some cock inhaler waddled in to do his contrarian soapbox I always just said "yeah you're right it's edgy and melodramatic so don't waste your time trying to read it" and it worked. All of the smart people were allowed to talk about a nice niche manga without constant shitposting, but you shitheads are so desperate to push it down other people's throats and explain why it's the best thing ever that eventually every gigantic retard who doesn't deserve to consume good media wanted to see what all the fuss was about and now we get to deal with all of that.
Thanks for nothing.

mods

Fuck off you dumb faggot nobody is pushing it down anyone's throats I could give a fuck if you or some other retard mongoloid watches the show or neglects doing so, however if you're going to come into a thread to shitpost about how certain of aspects of the show were not necessary and could have been conveyed in a less shit manner I'm going to shitpost back and back you in a corner preventing you from shitposting. Without giving reason as to why said scenes didn't work immediately stops them. It's because of retards like that crossing boards, actually talking about the anime/manga and how it's "shit for edgy" kids almost turned me off from giving the show a chance. Fuck that noise and fuck you too.

Who fucking cares. If you like it - it's good. If you don't - it's just another 20-60 minutes wasted in your shitty life.

If you couldn't tell this was complete garbage after 5 minutes, Sup Forums only has half the blame.

Nice Meme My Dude

ITT fun shows Sup Forums tricked you into not liking.

>being tricked by Sup Forums

Alright, you're a retard, so your opinion on Made in Abyss can be safely discarded

but it's not even a twist

From the very first episode you can tell that this is going dark just by the general atmosphere and how the snake monster thing was drawn and animated

>meme shows

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? You think appending "meme" to any word you use will make it more "Sup Forums-y" or something? Go be a retarded underage somewhere else.

>mfw OP proceeds to get BTFO post after post along with the other retards getting blown the fuck out

How is this meme? I sure haven't seen any meme about this.

This. Fucking this.

It took me an embarrassing two months to figure out this was actually a real movie.

I love PMMM but Homura is a sociopath and Madoka is a retard.

This isn't a show.

The twist is that you're a retard for thinking it had a twist and a cliched response like "The real twist was that it sucked" doesn't change that.

Blah blah blah you little bitch. That last guy was right, you really are a retard talking nothing but a bunch of nonsense.

pic unrelated
this times 10^34

someone recommend some good comedy anime to me. So far in my search there has been a grand total of 2. And one of them was just LOL RANDOM that stole a chuckle from me now and then.

>anime sucks balls at being funny
>I want you to change my mind on that fact

Boku no pico

shit tier bait

>bait
Lurk for 2 years before posting

>1 tier up from shit tier bait
nice try guy

You fuckers reverse tricked me into watching this shit. With how much you guys insisted it sucked ass, I assumed it must have been at least somewhat enjoyable.

Stop shilling your gay anime faggot

You know where this le boku no pico meme started right?