Where were you the day you realized nationalism is a form of idolatry and true Christians should not pervert themselves...

Where were you the day you realized nationalism is a form of idolatry and true Christians should not pervert themselves by clinging to icons of worldly kingdoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where were you on the day you realized both nationalism and Christianity are meaningless spooks?

>implying things that have no inherent value are lacking value
Sounds kinda spoopy to me

>implying anything that doesn't serve the needs of the Ego isn't a spook

Oh look an armchair communist!

Not while I've been in this thread, that's for sure. Got an argument for this OP?

thinking alone by myself like I usually do.

This is like the fifth anti-Christian thread you have spammed in an hour. Go the fuck to bed.
Report, do not reply.

I was at your mother's house

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report Them.

>true Christians should not pervert themselves
>anti-Christian

Now seriously, link one (1) thread on Sup Forums right now that is not a "troll thread".
Reporting on this board is a fucking joke

This is not even a topic worthy of debate
Praise Jesus Christ

>when you have never read the Talmud and think Christianity is a Jewish trick because your knowledge is a meme

Got a brainlet here.

Where were you when you realize Christ is a slave idol composed of Buddha and Horus by a bunch of Babylonians to keep a bunch of cave niggers from chimping out at the bazaar every sunday?
Come down off your high horse, faggot.

Where were you when you realized good Government follows a different set of rules than being a "good person" does?
God cares about individuals, not governments. Separate your personal self from your governmental self so that you can do the right thing when governing and when living.

Nationalism is dead anyways, most cities are flooded with QUINTESSENTIALLY citizen shitskins.

At this point, nationalism is no different than civic Nationalism.

On my grandmother's couch. Listening to an argument between a Black Panther and Hoodoo Catholic on the subject of participation within the white man's society.

In this world, not of it.

You just need to read the Old Testament to see the jewish hatred for the goyim...

Coward. Your borders mean nothing. You belong to the Kingdom of God. Fucking borders. People have been having border disputes and migration conflicts since the dawn of our kind. What are you a fruit who thinks he is above everyone else just because he sits and enjoys the comfort of an air conditioned church?

Hahaha, you lack true spiritual zeal and that is why you lose.

This strain of christcuckery is new to me.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Isn't the idea of a spook also a spook?