Overlord

are you ready for more best son?

I wonder if the mask is an item left by Ulbert or something

2 hours more

>While Cocytus manages to subdue 1 race Demi conquers an entire region of different species

Demi is truly the best

And he killed his boss and god
Worst son

>not cropping the image so Demi is wearing the hat
You had one job

Tell me deliquent-chan is alive!

Post makeup queen getting bashed around.

Is Demiurge handsome in new world standard?

probably

Nobody knows. But 1 thing for sure. Can anyone in NW eat a lv10 spell?

>Demiurge
>best son
you're wrong

I was kinda hoping it went the GS direction regarding the treatment of defeated foes

Ok, I think I went a bit too far.

To be fair, Cocytus has subjugated other races as well within the region.
There was at least the frogmen

everyone basically
but that doesn't mean anyone could survive it

Farewell Orlando, may you find peace in bara heaven

More please

I am posting what i found. For better quality wait for our favourite scanner.

she's so fucking adorable.

Meant to

this pic turn me on

Why is there so little decent fan art? Pixiv returns like 2k results and there's a 1-2 more or less decent pictures per 15 pages of trash/lewdtrash.
I thought OL is/was quite popular in Japan. And novel art is pretty good. Am I missing something here?

I had a bit of freetime so i did pic related.
Looking forward to RISK user posting better scans than what nips posted.

and the last one

It's out?

volume 12? yes
next part of fanfic? no

Wait a bit more than 1 h and Nigel should deliver.

How can one Nigel be so based?

new geimu
new animu
new obarodu
new berfday
tenks skelton

>Of course, some humans could endure such things. Demiurge knew that very well. For instance, there were the XXX who had stepped into the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick, the holy land created by the Supreme Beings.
>XXX
What does that mean? How does he see the YGGDRASIL humans? Or is this a translation error?

>not shopping giant Jinn shlong in her hand

Nips already started doing it, even made a gif of it.
Let the experts focus on that.

I think it means he doesn't bother remembering person, they're just impudent invader X and Y etc.

Probably the way the NPCs see Ygg players.

>YFW minutes can pass between hitting "post" and actual posting
What's wrong with Sup Forums?

Most likely the 1500 invaders.

Happy Farm is pretty GS if you ask me.
Black Capsule and Roach Baptism are too.
Too bad they're all along the lines and we don't get to actually see what's happening there.
Shit would be pure, undiluted edge.

I remember them saying "beings on par with the SB" when mentioning them. But does that mean they still have some sense of awe for them? One relative of the SB was playing as an Elf right? So they cannot arrogantly think other players are anywhere lower than the SB or they might offend a SB.

Lizards have survived a super tier spell. Though it could be an act and a culprit behind the ice is Mare.

And this

>Bellybutton
What a slut.

They mention "people that rivaled SB in power" so they held a certain degree of respect, but this is just admitting that raiders were powerful, they still consider them trash for dragging their filthy boots through Divine domain of SB.

Why is this archer trying to seduce me?
Make her stop.

who is that? The girl mentioned in part 1 who wanted to be a paladin?

Disgusting

>decharming a character

Demiurge's new playmate.

Do you think they have the same level of awareness of knowing which person is from YGG like they do with the SB.
Like something that tells that they are an potential enemy.

They can sense power levels to a certain extent. Demi has a refined version of it where he discarded Orlando as trash.

Well with SB there's that aura that let them discern who's their masters and who is not.
But even NPC without appraisal abilities can roughly estimate enemy powerlevel, like Chair with KC in vol3.

paladin milf

What? Was the person even confirmed? That doesn't look like the queen at all, the clothes make me think of archer's wife or

out in 5 minutes
already uploaded on pastebin
t. not Nigel

Same coat of arms though.

Fuck, if they get revived like lizards it's fine, but if we see Maruyama pull a vol 7 again I'm gonna start thinking that he is actually retarded. With lizards and vol 7 being considered the worst, he should've learned from that.

Thought I read it that it was the sister

With GS getting popular - Maruyama wants to jump on senseless violence and female abuse train, or at least it seems like it.
Maybe.

Well, she cant die early, she has character sheet. She will probably live until chapter 3 at least

>Well, she cant die early, she has character sheet
Where do you think you are?

character sheets are not important, just like case of Stronoff

He survived for 9 volumes though.

>introduces 2 new characters
>kill them in the same chapter
Brutal

gazef lived for 9 volumes ??

You mean like Foresight

yea i know
restino in stroganoffino

Any d&d fag here? How do demon names work in d&d? Usually in fantasy knowing one demon s true name gives one power it.
Would anything happen if one were to know Demi s true name?

Well, even people who died, despite having character sheet, did so after a whole book

Blue Maggots. What does that name imply? That they are blue and look like maggots? That doesn't sound like a race that has humanoid features. How are they demihuman?

Those rules are optional apparently.

dont quote me motherfucker

its a derogatory name just like niggers

aight I got u, my maggot.

Doesnt do anything. D&D demons are mostly scheming motherfuckers that only care about themselves but they follow the proper "rules" for fucking around, hierarchy is important with them.

Since theyre so edgy most players dont care about custom rules for them. There are a bunch about demonic contracts, selling souls and this kind of stuff though