youtube.com/watch?v=qz1kOl4UrlA
hooktube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP; he'll be banned soon.

HEY FRANK!

U wot?

I NEED YOUR HELP FRANK!

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!

Is it bad that I started to listen to Alex Jones because he was a living meme but now I agree with 80% of what he's saying?

who would win?

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe, and they want to know all this. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But the good ones don’t ever want to organize; the bad ones tend to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together, until things are really late in the game. Then they come together and evil’s always defeated, because good is so much stronger. We’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics show and Max Planck’s physics’ show that there are at least 12 dimensions. And now that’s what all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying, ‘it’s a false hologram—it is artificial.’ The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it’s artificially projected, and gravity’s bleeding-in to this universe. That’s what they call ‘dark matter’. There’s this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension that just turned over the most horrible things—it’s what it resonates to. And it’s trying to get up into the 3rd dimension—that’s just a basic level consciousness—to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the 5th/6th dimension, consciousining (sic) our best people. But there’s this big war trying to basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will. And there’s a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil’s allowed to come and contend, and not just good. Which is kinda like a false transmission, because what they’re thinking is that they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves, instead of believing ‘no, it’s a human test about building us up.’

The trash man vs the humble water filter merchant

That's his whole audience.

And so, Google was set up, 18/19 years ago (I knew about this before it was declassified—I’m just saying I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes that the 1st artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it, with the internet of things. So all of our thoughts go into it. And we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real-time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball, but the big secret is: Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli before-hand that make decisions that control the future, and so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true 2.0 (and a very bad way) hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked-into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire-head system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired-in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to the system, our daily decisions—that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. There’s now a human counter-strike taking place, to shut this off before it gets fully into place, and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut-off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system before humanity’s destroyed.

HE'S DONE THE RESEARCH!

HE READ THE WHITE PAPERS!

alex faggor

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>White papers
Did you think he'd read the most ones?

He read the nigger papers

Look at those meat hooks

youtube.com/watch?v=hbpUfWz-rlc

>HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!
I've seen the white papers!!!!

I find him quite entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=qz1kOl4UrlA

>*shakes paper loudly in microphone for roughly 15 seconds*

I cant stand when he talks over people. Literally makes me punch walls

You're welcome

hooktube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

>EXACTLY! It's like when you're walking down the street and one of these little pot-bellied goblins comes out of starbucks with a special little coffee in thier hand, that's not talking bad about people who drink lattes - some of them are pretty good - but then these little goblins come out and they see you and they go "EEAUHG!" and they look at you and they do this little dance - this little demon dance - and you just looking at them like you don't even know what to say it's so bizarre. And they day "Eff you Jones!" and scamper away - Like a little demon scamper. But that's what they do. They're afraid of direct confrontation, I'm NOT BRAGGING, that's just how it is.
>Anyway, sorry go ahead...

Will he also get Ultra Instinct?