Does the left not understand hypocrisy?

They can be unabashedly mean to those they disagree with and still chastise republicans for their stance on faggots. Remember the tweets when Billy Graham died? Burn in hell...etc.

Expect no mercy from your enemies.

The left is compromised of mostly lay abouts and people who were picked on or have been sapped of their will to achieve. They think it's unfair that people have discipline and will power because they are so lacking it is incomprehensible to them. They were put down and now want to be on top. They don't care about hypocrisy, they just want a little taste of victory for once in their lives. However the concept is so foreign to them they always fuck it up.

I agree. I’d really like violence to erupt. It’s about that time.

Hmmmm.....this

something needs to happen to clear out the useless fucks from society. Captain Trips when

stfu cianigger

What's wrong with his hands and face?
It's sad to think he typed that with a pencil in his mouth

Have the SSRIs and internet culture lulled you into a complete state of apathy? If sending an old woman a message like this doesn’t fester your hatred for the left and their ilk then I don’t know what will.

I’ll report him.

>Zac
Never met a Zachary who wasn't a kike.

Yeah I'm sure there will be no mean things said when Trudeau or Obabo die.

Disagreeing with somebody =/= harassing somebody for a condition beyond their control

You're a mindless little twit incapable of even rudimentary levels of critical thought and you probably embarrass yourself constantly to the point that you're not even smart enough to understand that everybody around you irl thinks that the entire situation of your existence is unfortunate.

(((They))) are literally obtuse cunts.

Not liking the promotion of homosexuality =/= harassing somebody for a condition beyond their control

irl

God I hate chinks.

So he told her to die because he was having a bad day? They say that Billy Graham is burning in hell just because they were feeling angry that day?

How are you too stupid to understand their hypocrisy pertaining to heinous behavior being ok if they deem the person deplorable by their worldview?

These comments were under an article about Trump's aluminum & steel tariffs. This kind of stuff is everywhere, really ugly hearts

So now leftists admit that taxes raise prices and hurt the economy

Why is it always the leaf?

It's only hypocrisy if you believed what they believed in were true. A lie is a lie there no modifiers. Power is only what is pure and understood.

Leftists are degenerates who have no respect for the elderly at all. They do not stand up in public transport if an elderly person comes in, they just care about themselves and about trannies.

Because most "canadians" are now niggers and shitskins. So when you think you are talking to a White person, you are really talking to a brown skinned invader that is race-replacing White people.