Be worried, goy

>It was a cultural phenomenon that raked in $600 million at the box office and is still the highest grossing R-rated film of all time. Years later people are still questioning just how anti-Semitic “The Passion Of the Christ” really was. Mel Gibson, the star vehicle driving the movie to its bloody, sadomasochistic conclusion, famously refused to hire any Jewish consultants to oversee the film. The Jews in “The Passion Of The Christ” relish their cruelty, kicking Jesus when he is down, while the Romans of the film are shown occasionally behaving with compassion towards Jesus. There was concern about how this would affect inter-faith relations, dismay that the film perpetuated the anti-Semitic idea that the Jews killed Jesus,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ#Allegations_of_antisemitism
youtube.com/watch?v=zh0OTg1eM1c
youtube.com/watch?v=A6Tzg0tTJ1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>idea that the Jews killed Jesus,
But they did.

Finally, a decent Hitler biopic.

>be jewish Hollywood
>only produce Christ films that put the responsibility of his death on the Romans instead of the jews
God Bless Mel

Seems that user was telling the truth. Looks like we are getting the story of Saul/Paul and the ultimately like call out.

What the fuck? Does this one involve the time Jesus came to America, like the mormons believe?

>x is happening, this is what you should think about it

how are people not disgusted by those headlines?

I've been observing a number of sound posts/threads from Mexico lately.

Can Based Mel get anymore based by now?

I love learning new things.

It's literally insane how continue to deny that they killed Christ and try to pin it on the Romans. Anyone can just open up the Gospels and read the narrative for themselves.

This, Pilate didn’t even want to kill him but the Jews forced his hand

I don’t see why this is controversial, except that Jews are a hateful race and the Synagogue of Satan likes to keep Christians in the dark about how they really consider their self-proclaimed “greatest allies’

Matthew 27: 24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person (JESUS): see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people (JEWS), and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Yeah, the Jews are responsible for the death of Jesus.

I like Mel, and he did a good job on the movie, but he apparently had to compromise.

There's a part of the movie where Jesus Christ speaks a verse from John 18:36.

John 18:36 reads: My Kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants should certainly strive that I should not be delivered into the hand of THE JEWS.

he changed "the jews" to "this people"

>being true to the bible is wrong
>especially when you are filming a biblical story

You know there's a whole bunch of stuff after the crucifixion/resurrection, right burger?

and not only those jews of that time, but all jews ever, as the jews themselves claimed for themselves

>hire any Jewish consultants to oversee the film.
Why would a Christian man need to hire Jews to tell him what he can put in his movie about Christ?

And the Jews didn't have the character within them to kill the man they condemned to death. They gave Jesus over to the Romans.

>$600 million at the box office
oy vey

Didn't Jim Cazaviel (or whatever his name is) almost died doing this movie? I don't know about you, but it seems a bit cursed

>the anti-Semitic idea that the Jews killed Jesus
These fucking kikes I swear

I think I'm ready to go to the movies one last time

this is the final nail in the coffin for the kike region
one final red pill as it shows the kikes killing God himself

I didn't know they wrote sequels. Sequels are never as good as the original.

>famously refused to hire any Jewish consultants to oversee the film

kek, I remember this specifically because my religion class teacher (old cuban guy) mentioned how great this was.

>famously refused to hire any Jewish consultants to oversee the film
I fucking love that glorious bastard.

>Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Got your wish fellas.

>Anyone can just open up the Gospels and read the narrative for themselves.

Narrative was written by the romans at the council of nicea. They edited out stuff, added new stuff, so of course it's going to pin it in the Jews. That doesn't make it true, though. The Bible is pro-roman propaganda. The Jews are not guilty as a race for the death of the Christ.

How is he still alive? Is this movie the reason they ended his career for a while?

That is some blasphemous heresy right there.

>"Hi my name is Mr Schlomo Shekelgruber"
>"I see you're doing a film on the death of Jesus, I'd like to come one board to make sure the Jewish community is accurately represented in this film"
>"My commission is 6 gorillion dollars btw"
>"What you don't want to pay me a measly 7 gorillions dollars?"
>"This is like another shoah!"
>"You must be anti-semitic!"

jew tears are delicious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ#Allegations_of_antisemitism

He is the most Aryan man left.

But they are absolutely guilty as a religion.

>kill jesus, its proven fact
Nuh uh, goy. Stop being an anti semite!

What is that, a picture for ants?

I like how Jews think tell us we're anti-Semitic like that's a bad thing and we're ashamed of it.

But Jesus died and resurrected at the end , is part Two about Jesus gang after his death?

I am now convinced that 99% of leafs are mentally retarded

That makes sense. Paul deserves a lot more credit for the church really catching on.

MAD MEL DOES IT AGAIN

>The (((Schmooze)))

>His blood be on us, and on our children

No, not just as a religion. Let alone that the "jewish religion" is an antichrist religion that has rejected God and bound themselves to satan.

they chose Barabbas over Christ
there's 0 ways to misinterpret that

The council of nicea took place in the 4th century. The first Gospel (Mark's) is dated to 70AD. Romans did not write the Gospels or any other material contained within the NT canon.

>The Bible is pro-Roman propaganda
Literally what the bloody Hell did you mean by this?
>The Jews are not guilty as a race for Christ's death
Matthew 27:25 begs to differ

>The bible is pro-Roman propaganda

Oh good. For a second there Sup Forums almost had me convinced it was pro-kike propaganda. Back to Christ it is.

> Council of Nicea

youtube.com/watch?v=zh0OTg1eM1c

You literally don't know shit about the Bible or what actually happened at the council of Nicaea. Literally there are three separate accounts of the events and none of them support what you claim. You are a theological and historical buffoon. Stop getting your history and theology from Dan Brown.

Let's get the most important thing established: he's saying the bible is untrue, he's a 10000% diabolical reprobate.

It won't be Passion of the Christ 2 since the Passion starts with Palm Sunday and ends with the crucifixion (or the harrowing at the latest).

>But they are absolutely guilty as a religion.
The old testament is very exclusionary and violent, true. But Jews today are peaceful and get along with Christians. They don't blame all Christians for the holocaust. So we shouldn't blame all Jews {or any Jews} for the death of the Christ. Let's call it even.

>while the Romans of the film are shown occasionally behaving with compassion towards Jesus
This is the only part of the movie I didn't like. I don't really think a bunch of Romans who are stationed in Judea would give a shit about some "literally who" kike that they're told to execute. Especially during the time period of Jesus' execution, these guys were crucifying Jews all the time to quell rebellions and shit, I'm pretty sure you'd become pretty numb to it after a while.

That and I thought the scene of the Romans scourging Christ was a little weird. They were acting really sadistic and shit. I love The Passion of the Christ, I just think character traits of some of the people were taken to extremes. Maybe that was the point but it just distracted me from the film a little, that's all.

>mexicans send over the spics
>the based mexican nationalists stay
I understand now.

I absolutely love this new trend with media

>X is happening, here's what you're supposed to think.

They don't even try to hide the fact that they're brainwashing you

>the truth is racist

gotta love it

Schooled

>still the highest grossing rated r movie of all time

didnt deadpool make like 800 million

But Jesus was a jew himself
Don’t forget that bit

The scourging was supposed to be fucked up and upsetting

>we

you aren't a Christian, you are a faithless reprobate and heretic

Isn't this the official narrative? I mean a kike literally sold him out for shekels lmfao.

Any news journal whose title says "Here is why you should blank" Should be instantly thrown in a dumpster. Not even trying to hide their bias or the fact they are trying to condition you about hte subject before you read any facts. Seriously fuck all modern day journalism.

She has weird, blocky tits
most likely fake

If they're not accountable for the murder of Christ, then they're also not entitled to Israel.

>worshipping the imaginary sky wizard
*tip*

Glorious

>Why would a Christian man need to hire Jews to tell him what he can put in his movie about Christ?
Because it is (((Hollywood))).

Yeah but did we really need the legionaries literally barking at each other like dogs and calling each other faggots to get that point across?

google christian persecution in israel dumbass

i will watch it 3 times

>jews
>doing dirty work
That's what the silver is for

Mel's a great guy. That Kike from Game Chumps doesn't like him because Mel doesn't like jews, as if everyone has to like jews.

but they carry that curse still when they follow judaism. they are the jews that call themselves jews but are not.

either accept jesus or stop following judaism and stop calling yourself a jew. its blasphemy to call yourself a jew and not be a christian.

>get along with Christians.
That's a funny way of saying undermine Christian culture and work for its destruction.

Kek

>id Jud

Idk man as a Roman soldier on that situation I would question myself what the fuck was going on during that uncommon ordeal with this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6Tzg0tTJ1Y

>But Jews today are peaceful and get along with Christians.
I chuckled.

Can we just have hiro range ban leafs? They are literally making shit up and trying to derail threads.

What are you talking about?

>dismay that the film perpetuated the anti-Semitic idea that the Jews killed Jesus

Why dont you just nuke the fuking leafs and save the planet for a change?

kek

>His blood be on us, and on our children.

"Revelation 1:5 - And from Jesus Christ ... that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood" (written by John who was a Jew)

You're showing your Biblical ignorance. The Jews (God's children, gentiles are step-children) were accepting His gift of salvation. This is why all Jews are saved.

Anti-semitism is of the Devil. Watch out, God curses those who curse His people.

>But Jews today are peaceful and get along with Christians.

Let's don't.

Jews hate America and American Christians because they saw God fulfill a promise in front of their eyes. One that scalded their "chosen people" meme to the bone. A bunch of European Protestant Christians that were actual practicing Christians were practically given a continent of their own.

In 70 A.D. the Jews' temple was destroyed and they were scattered in the Diaspora. The last time they tried to reclaim their homeland prior to the 1940's was in 135 A.D. That was it. They were finished as a nation. Instead of getting their temple back and their kingdom restored, Jesus' words came true in Matthew 21:

"42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder."

The Jews aren't stupid. They know God has taken away their kingdom and given it to Christians. The evidence is overwhelming. What do they do when Christians tolerate and protect them? Subvert America and get it to turn away from Christ......

>This is why all Jews are saved.
ya the ones that accepted christ. anyone else is a satanist imposter.

Your beliefs didn't exist among Christians prior to to the start of the 20th century. You're following a new religion that was invented by Southern Evangelical Protestants in the early 20th century.

I'm not saying all jewish people are bad. Just like not all citizens in the soviet union were bad. I am just saying that the people who killed jesus were jews, and generally jews band together in the upper ranks and take shit over.

Jim Caviezel is still alive

its true, we are sending all the intellectuals back.

Mel better attack that Jesuit Communist.

Frankly, you should just convert to Judaism. There are other white trash Southern Protestants who have done it already. Why live your life regarding yourself and your faith as inferior to another? Just become a Jew. You will be happier.

From what I'm told it's our sins that killed Jesus.
If Jesus really wanted to save himself he could just destroy the roman legion with a stare.

>written by John who was a Jew
The John who wrote Revelation is a complete unknown.

Wakanda worships demons

Just sayin'

If I was in charge of the country Id have fully declared war on several nations and wiped off mexico and canada in one fell swoop with multiple nukes, and any country that defied me Id purge them, any rebel Id have death squads clean the country up. If we died as a country we died taking those fuckers with us.