Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_yG---4mTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea5wyAHcHgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it really isn't

It is.

4Kids OP is best OP

Weebs BTFO

It's unpopylar but everyone who has read it treats it like god's gift to shounen so I wouldn't call it underrated.
the ending is definitely underrated though since people are salty the good guys didn't win for whatever idiotic reason.

the manga,yes,the anime,mhe,it was all right i guess

The ending sucks meme got the best of me n years ago.
But I saw the artbooks, designs are amazing.

Daily reminder, Anna got pregnant at the age of 15

TO BE SHAMAN KING

Absolutely disgusting.

proofs
>trips
goddammit

Shaman king isn't underrated, but it does suffer from some late series issues like pacing and presentation of themes that stops it from being regarded as a masterpiece.

Nah

it was an enjoyable series and the opening was catchy but the ending sucked and the series wasted a lot of potential. Also the spinoff manga was one of the worst manga I have ever read

It started going downhill when the author thought on a stroke of genius that dying was a legitimate power up method.

I really wish the sequel didn't get canned/in publication purgatory. Even If it is shitty, Its nice to see old characters again, also they fucking stopped before Hana could get that zero fighter pilot as his personal spirit.

What is wrong with flowers? Never read it.

Nothing in particular, but it just got cancelled. Also kinda lacks the charm and novelty of the first story

It introduces a completely unknown aspect of the great spirit. Kills off the majority of the original cast on ceremoniously an off-screen. The main character is an incredibly annoying brat who fails at everything in life and gets carried by his mother's ability to summon Oni. And the only redeeming factor of this wasn't insane kamikaze pilot who hasn't realized he's dead yet until the chapter before the series was over.

There was nothing redeeming about flowers save the art.

Yeah that was one of the flaws. Also, what bothered me was the lack of special attacks. Well, there was some variety, and a lot of new Oversouls that were great. But most of the actual attack moves did not really have a concrete "form".

So it got definitively cancelled? Isn't there any chance to be serialized again? Or at least one last chapter?
And why it got cancelled?

it was being published in some magazine that got cancelled and after that, it never got transferred to another one so flowers pretty much cancelled along with it

Fuck... what a bad milk

How was the end? I can't remember it.

>Not "QUE TE ILLUMINE LA ETERNA LUZ!"

The extended ending...
Hao becomes a good king, because her "first" mother slaps his face. It was a great ending because it wasn't cliche... the main characters didn't win, they were really fucked up. And I loved the fact that you have to read Mappa Douji to understand a little more

it is one of the worst battle series i have read

its like neck and neck with yu yu hakusho

Cool I'll probably check it out again, loved this anime/manga as a kid.

I'm thinking about to buy the manga

And you made this thread because?

faust was the edgiest character i had seen at the time

Most of Shaman King was maybe 6/10 but the ending was 10/10. Then the author had to shit all over everything with Flowers. Fuck Shaman King.

You don't know why people make threads in Sup Forums?

>6/10
Dude, maybe 7.5/10. It wasn't that "regular". It had some great moments

>That part when Faust opened Manta stomach
I watched the anime as a kid. And I'm glad I read the manga years after

They have a kid in the sequel, take their age in the sequel, minus the kids age and there ya go, teen moms in your shonen action comedy.

No it really isn't

the ending was the greatest bullshit ever

it isnt underrated, its just old

Everyone trained for and trained and eventually tried to fight Hao, but he was just too strong.He had Spirit of Fire and his medium was oxygen. The man was supremely broken and became the king, but his real mom slapped him and told him to chill the fuck out so he did because he a good boy who loves his mama.

>the ending was the greatest bullshit ever
No it would've been if Hao lost but aside from momma slap, it wasn't that bs.

I'm quite happy that Shaman King is to my countrymen basically what Saint Seiya is to the south Americans.

That scene with ren's buttocks being visible while he showers made me bsiexual.

Where are you from?

>Shaman king
>Underrated
Shaman king it´s a poor written story and bad development of characters.
Zatch Bell it´s better than Shaman King and have a better arc,i agree with ending rushed but Shaman King it´s worst.

Russia, you'd be hard pressed to find a guy from my generation who couldn't recite the dub op by heart.

Read this when i was about 11 years old. It holds a dear place in my heart. Worth a read if you like shounen, but it is more in the young teenage category.

Oh wow.. I didn't know that

I mean it's pretty much stated Yoh and Anna fucked before yoh went to the shaman tournament.

i remembered enjoying it as a kid so i recently went back and read a chapter.

It was a tournament arc and the robot angel guys were all there. on of them shot a ice attack on Yo but the attack just split in front of him and missed.

Then his friends explained how Yo just takes everything in life as it comes and stays calm thats why the attack missed him.

"He is so cool his plot armor just blocks off attacks" - yeah

It would have been way more bullshit if they'd actually fought Hao and won.
Good to see a shounen end with actual creativity

Is there any other manga with teen pregnancy?

This.

The ending was 10/10

You are so out of context

Why are you people allowed to use the internet? For fucks sake go get beheaded by some cartel or something.

Never realized that, that's pretty cool user
Third worlders are the biggest audience for anime, I'm pretty curious why anime is televised more than western cartoons though in these kind of countries

Nothing against the ones who behave, but every once in a while I have to fucking read their shit language because some monkey decides it's time to pretend he is allowed to post his shit in here.

>not the italian one

Relax fatboy. Don't get mad. It's just a thread

but i like that Hana is a cute spicy shota

Also Russian. Can confirm.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_yG---4mTU

Anyone from Kurwaland?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea5wyAHcHgc

>Jetix
don't make me feel old

He did something similar to chakra absorbtion from Naruto. This manga in particular has very little plot armor because it doesn't mind its character dying. It can bring them back whenever it needs to anyway.

>Jetix
>old

Well obviously I don't watch it anymore, that was just a weird wave of nostalgia

It was a furioku cancellation move. Read the manga from the beggining so you don't say stupid bullshit

this desu

Not cliche does not always mean good annon and Shaman king is a great example of how to make an unsatisfying and anticlimatic ending.

Ending was more a 7/10 it unique but was still absolutely retarded and required a Deus ex Machina to salvage it

To be honest, reading Flowers makes it clear that the guy isn't a really great mangaka. Both series got discontinued for a reason. His designs are unique but his fights suck and he doesn't give any dept to the story.

I used to think that. Then I realized the author is actually a fucking hack and doesnt know how to write a story

Jeanne is best girl!

It's pretty clear he had no idea about where he was going with his story. His artworks are the shit though.

RIP

Your English "it's worst".

I'll read the manga some day, I promise.

>I promise.
Fuck you , you motherfuckineg piece of shit.

But it is true that Hao fucked Anna

I watched that one as a kid.

All I can remember is that Anna is worst girl.

Sauce or bullshit

It is real you little nigger.

>never sauced

Hell no this crap is boring ass bullshit from the get go.

PIRICA THE BEST

>UN ALMA FUE PARTIDA EN DOS Y UN GRAN DOLOR
We were spoiled, we got nice lyrics to the already great jap songs.l feel so bad for the gringos tho... they never got the good version of the Digimon and DBZ openings

You have to belive me you goddamn cracker.