Yurika's last page party.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/erjrvx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TO

THE

LAST

PAGE

Hope the user who shared volumes 23 and 24 shares volume 25 soon.

You're not allowed. Back to the front.

YURIKA FAITO

we close to turning point anons

Any word on Takehaya's new series? It was mentioned in the volume 24 afterword that it would come out this year, but I can't seem to find anything about it.

Also is it true that Rokujouma is going to be 40 volumes. I've seen a few people say that, but they never say where they heard it from.

Has her VA done anything else notable? I really liked Yurika's voice

That would be great

Have any of their VAs done anything significant?

>blue knight and the silver princess will never be animated
The world is cruel.

Some have had more roles than others (pic related), but for Yurika's VA it hasn't been much unfortunately. There was that Bread short (Pan de Peace), and the other Magical Girl one.

It is indeed.

He said in a thread he won't, because 24 ends on a cliffhanger and maybe that would lead to people buying the books, something like that.

saged for s2 NEVER

That's retarded seeing as how volume 25 won't get an ebook release until sometime in 2019.

Almost there, Yurika, page 9 already, don't give up.

I actually looked into reading the novels (anime-only right now) and found volume 1-7 and 23. What's up with that?

It got licensed. J-Novel licensed the fantranslation and are re-editing it and releasing a volume each month. Translations continued from where the fantranslation left off with volume 23.

>J-Novel licensed the fantranslation and are re-editing it and releasing a volume each month.
That makes sense.

>Translations continued from where the fantranslation left off with volume 23.
That's unusual to say the least. Trying to keep the people interested who've already read the fan translations? Few things kill interest faster than a sudden multi year gap.

As long as some people buy the books because of that, it'll be ok.

I already bought the first 6 ebooks. I'm just not interested in J-Novel's retarded subscription model.

I heard that the English sales for Rokujouma were lower than they had hoped and expected. People need to actually buy the releases and stuff if they want to support it.

Far too cute to appear on the back page.

She really is. I don't know why everyone thought she was annoying.

Star shilling user

Can't you just inspect element and then copy paste it on notepad and save it as html? That worked for any vol 1-6 chapter

Stupid cosplayer, stay on page 10 where you belong.

Please, do not bully Yurika.

He's still right.

>People need to actually buy the releases and stuff if they want to support it.
If people actually cared about supporting it they already would have. Not releasing the ebooks of volumes 23+ as they were done being translated was a mistake. People would have paid to continue, but most won't pay for something they've already read.

But Yurika is made for teasing.

>not using catalog

Yup, it's working, can't believe nobody never tried this before. here's vol 25 part 2 for proof : my.mixtape.moe/erjrvx.html

also I won't bother doing the rest since this shit is so fucking easy

Remember, Beetle is best girl.

They're all best girl.

I'm helping!

Do you count Ruth as a main girl? Because if so, Hayamin's been in a ton of stuff.

>[xmbx] Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Light Novel vol 25

You know, in a sense I love this series are not popular so we won't get shitposted hard yet we need to shill more so that LN sales Increase the sales. Really conflicted right now

>pdf
i guess it's better than nothing

strip or no party for you

Her voice actress was awful.

>tripfag has shit taste
color me surprised

Fucking kill yourself.

STRIP PARTY!

s2 when

Never ever
;_;

YURIKA FAITO

MAHOU SHOUJO OF POISON GAS AND TRICKERY ON FIRST PAGE

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Rhinoceros beetles
are better than you

How long you you think it'll take for the official translations to catch up? T-they won't drop it halfway will they?

Expecting this series to be popular enough to sale was a mistake already, Rokujouma is hidden gem that not everyone can understand why it's shiny so yeah
>niche series with niche fanbase
>Expect it to sale

How can someone with such a neat hat be so sad ;-;

Heh

She's sad because she's too best girl for her own good.

She's sad whenever she isn't wearing her cosplay outfit.