I have an inspiring story to tell you faggots. And if you listen, you might just learn something...

I have an inspiring story to tell you faggots. And if you listen, you might just learn something. Now I don't claim I am a direct conduit to Lord our God, but I'd be damned if I didn't believe it.

I was born a man. Blind. Dumb. Stupid. Just like you. But one day I was out walking. Just walking. And Jesus came down and he said:

The Catholic church is a lie. Wherever 2 believers meet is the comunion. Seek god inside yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
whiteestate.org/pathways/wmiller.asphttp://whiteestate.org/pathways/wmiller.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Seventh-day_Adventist_Church
destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/07/1909-ellen-white-in-new-york-and-the-911-twin-tower-destruction-heralds-the-last-crisis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Miller_(preacher)
amazingdiscoveries.org/S-prophecy-Ellen_White-true-predictions-Bible
formeradventist.com/studies/topical/shutdoorteaching.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shut-door_theology
truthorfables.com/EGW_Contradicts.htm
bible.ca/7-plagiarism.htm
bible.ca/7-WL-exhibits-image-Wylie.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you go back to /reddit/ to post your stupid shit? thanks

beautiful communion. :)

Look if those 2 nigger faggots feel the spirit of the Lord who cares? The bible was literally written by Roman bureaucrats in 300 ad. To keep slaves down. The Catholic church is the power continuation of that slave ideology. If you are a Catholic you are a self chosen slave.

But new wave "christian" churches are just as bad with nlp sermons. God is inside of you.

even types like joel osteen speaks. decent post.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

But that is dead fucking wrong. Jesus was a little dick when he was 12, read the bible.

Jesus is a great story, but the true story of god is in your heart.

“Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves not one man alone, but, what is worse, as many masters as he has vices.” – St. Augustine,City of God

300 years after its creation the Catholic church changed Gods holy day

YES the Catholic church is a lie

All churches are a lie. Individual spiritualism is the way.

> sage

Jesus didn't start the Catholic church. Peter's hubris started what you consider the church. And of course catholocism started at the council of nicea. Jesus said his church was wherever 2 believers gathered.

Never said he did.

Last Friday on my porch, I apparently caught the preparation and conclusion of a felony narcotics transaction involving a man and two children under the age of ten. I only caught them because I was dropping off the $415 from the cable company who accidentally sent it to me because I actually owe them $430

>has multimillion dollar mansion
>preaches about christian values

The Catholic Church and the holy see of Rome is the true Succession of St Peter, the rock that Jesus entrusted with the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven, that not even the gates of hell can prevail against. There is a reason the Bishop of Rome has carried on for 2000 years

Seriously, OP putting Joel Olsteen and his big box church pinterest sermons on level with The Church.

Get out of town, the Church is where it's at, even if it needs some CPR at the moment.

>There is a reason the Bishop of Rome has carried on for 2000 years
Yea the murders and wars

Imagine if he was really fat and ugly.

Single mums wouldn't be so moist if that was the case.

Hell is not real
We do not go to heaven until the Lord returns.
The two things above have been twisted by the Catholic church to make people follow them, that is how they have survived, through fear.

The Church has been corrupted over the past 2000 years and is not what Peter had in mind.
If you want to see what Peter had in mind for the church look at the S.D.A religion.

Nice blog post faggot. Back to rebbit with you. Sage

>are you insinuating that the catholic church was murdering everyone who disagreed with them... and no other country was involved in war... for 2000 years...

Hell is real

and if you dont repent from your heresy you will find out the hard way

Church is ekklesia in greek. (1577) in strongs concordance. It comes from ek (1537) and kaleo (2564) It literally means the called out of God. Thats how the church was in the wilderness in the OT. Because God called them out of egypt.

Nice teeth, joel;)

The Mexicans got it right, sabado, Saturday is the Sabbath.

Peter had a big mouth. I think I like that guy.

Its bait. Joel and all his followers are getting just what they came for, nuttin' , bitches.

Everything you know is a lie , you should worship on saturday not on sunday , the trinity is also made up by the romans , there was a true church they are called the waldenese , revelation is not about the end time , but its about how to find the true faith out of 200 denomination , the whore being the roman holy empire , the bride is the true church of christ....

who has a ear hears

The church is the bride of Christ, however, he may divorce some of us before were through.

I read it in his voice. Day made.

>The Catholic church is a lie. Wherever 2 believers meet is the comunion. Seek god inside yourself.
true

>If you want to see what Peter had in mind for the church look at the S.D.A religion.

The seventh day adventist are false ellen white screwed that one up after confusing william miller with the end times

ARRUGHHH??

The pork dodgers? The Great Dissapointment?

No one gives a fuck about you gay Protestant heresy. Fuck off

We could use a second reformation.

The great dissapoitment was caused because people calculated revelation and ellen white would confirm the date and this destroyed everything. But the thing was william miller was close to the truth of the book of revelation but the end times were never the awnser , jesus will come as a thief ... but everyone just forgets about this

There is no mention of hell as the Catholic church states it in the Bible.
Hell is Earth for 2000 years.

Yes, S.D.A church is also right.

What? I think you confused how the church started, the William miller thing was first and yeah before the church was founded (also embarrassing for poor William)

Pork dodgers.. Cute.
Kosher diet as stated in the Bible

"Where ever two or more gather in my name, I will be in their midst."

Ellen never confirmed Williams predictions

>What? I think you confused how the church started, the William miller thing was first and yeah before the church was founded (also embarrassing for poor William)

William miller was the fist adventist he started the movement , other people convinced ellen white about saturday sabbath , that was her main focus , when everyone was dead she brought the doctrine of the trinity in the sda church like a trojan horse

No one knows the day or the hour the son of man cometh. If they set a date, it a safe bet it wont be then.

Aaaaand another faggot who hasn't done his homework on Catholics, and doesn't make an argument, and is actually a humanist spiritualist (((deist))), a.k.a. fedora in disguise.

Safely ignore and slide the fuck out.

The great disappointment helped one of the foundations of the S.D.A church.
After that date Ellen and the other s agreed that we should never predict when the Lord will return, even Ellen with her predictions never guessed when he would return.

The only thing she done wrong was be there at the site

no yes she did she said he should not change anything about pic related, and then created the doors closed doctrine

William was a baptist
whiteestate.org/pathways/wmiller.asphttp://whiteestate.org/pathways/wmiller.asp

Where are you getting this from?
I grew up a S.D.A

And they waited...and waited... and waited. Dispensationalisim was a modern , human invention. We aint got it quite right yet.

I do not know what books you have read but she literally claimed that in her time people would be standing alive in the second comming,.

When that failed she simply blaimed it on not being enough faith , adventist always name jonah then.

ellen white is a false prophet send by the devil to screw up the movement what was very close to the truth

Joel has a very distinct pattern which is sophomore level nlp. Look it up. He is literally doing he can to put you in a trance. It's super easy to replicate once you understand it.

Neuro Linguistic Programming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Seventh-day_Adventist_Church

Read the full histroy of the church.
You have confused the Miller movement with S.D.As
Some members of his movement broke off to become the first Seventh day Adventists but not Miller himself.

Please provide evidence, manuscripts anything stating she agreed

She saw the twin towers collapse... She is no false prophet

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/07/1909-ellen-white-in-new-york-and-the-911-twin-tower-destruction-heralds-the-last-crisis.html

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Greedy christcucks like this guy are one of the things turning people away from the Lord. How are people supposed to respect the Church when they see pic related?

never pray to god your bored. kek

As opposed to the fucking pope? What about when they realize "the church" is made up of pope rules that contradict each other?

The ultimate cosmic cheerleader.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Miller_(preacher)

William Miller (February 15, 1782 – December 20, 1849) was an American Baptist preacher who is credited with beginning the mid-19th century North American religious movement known as the Millerites.

was he started his own movement he is the father of adventism, his work of revelation was hundred times better then ellens , als she stole all the ideas from other books that is why her books are actually good

What surveillance? Deys a watcin' little ole me?

lol yeah sure, good luck with that.

Yes some people took his message and continued on with the S.D.A church but you are saying HE started the church.
He had no hand in the starting of the church they just used some of his teachings and made sure not to repeat his mistakes *Cough* predict the Lords return

Miller was NEVER and S.D.A
Miller taught us some great scriptures
Miller taught us some great lessons
Ellen G whites is a prophet as her predictions have been coming true

An S.D.A*

That is from her own writing william miller is like john the baptist preparing the way for the advent , you should read her works more critical
this is from her early work

>With trembling, William Miller began to unfold to the people the mysteries of the kingdom of God, carrying his hearers down through the prophecies to the second advent of [230] Christ. With every effort he gained strength. As John the Baptist heralded the first advent of Jesus and prepared the way for His coming, so William Miller and those who joined with him proclaimed the second advent of the Son of God.

one predictions being true does not make a prophet read your bible

Yeah, I've read Jack Chick too. Wasn't he a hoot?

And do we say John the Baptists formed the Catholic church?
Or do we say John Helped guide people?

Nigger faggot

More then one
amazingdiscoveries.org/S-prophecy-Ellen_White-true-predictions-Bible

the advent is his comming did jesus come in 1844?

Wth are you on about now?

I already told you the Church does not predict the Lords return we prepare for it.
The church took parts of the miller movement about the lords return not guessing when he will return.

Why are you so hell bent on thinking Miller was a major part of the Church? We took his good parts and removed the bad bits Get over it you crazy Dutch man..

>I already told you the Church does not predict the Lords return we prepare for it.

That is where adventism literally is about they predicted it multiple times and failed and after failure the created new doctrine

formeradventist.com/studies/topical/shutdoorteaching.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shut-door_theology

>Why are you so hell bent on thinking Miller was a major part of the Church? We took his good parts and removed the bad bits Get over it you crazy Dutch man..

Because you were to be the true church if you removed the trinity

why do all christcuck storys sound like they are told by some cultist? Oh wait...

Never knew about the shut door theory.
However Ellen G white was still human, and we are prone to mistakes (even me)

I will agree the S.D.A church is not perfect, however it is the closest thing to how we should worship god as Christians (Saturday as Sabbath, Kosher diet etc) by following the bible rules.

I however do not go to church as they are all man made and are full of mistakes, I follow God almighty.

Here you go if we start with links , she contradicts the bible and herself

truthorfables.com/EGW_Contradicts.htm

fuk u heretic

>However Ellen G white was still human, and we are prone to mistakes (even me)

True but she was a prophet her work was amazing because she plagiarized most things , i do not know how much false teaching has gotten in to the church

it was not her own ideas or revelations

bible.ca/7-plagiarism.htm

bible.ca/7-WL-exhibits-image-Wylie.htm

Imagine being so cucked you trusted a bureaucratic government almost 2000 years old over your own consciousness.

A lot of these preachers of religions use NLP to brainwash people with their trash. I was surprised that Joel fit the bill however because he just sounded a bit enthusiastic to me. Can you tell what are the most successful tricks of NLP?

It's not easy to teach nlp in a post. His stop and starts at are basic cadence trance. And his power words at 5/8. It's just word music. The Catholics used it 1000 years ago in hymns, they just didn't know the science. Or maybe they did.

You can buy books on nlp at any bookstore. It's an established science.

>I however do not go to church as they are all man made and are full of mistakes, I follow God almighty.

Good for you me neither corruption gets trough any church , but i must agree of the mainstream churhes the seventh day adventist are the closest to the true church

There's no true God but God and Jesus Christ is the savior He sent. Repent. Kirie Eleison!

at least that's two niggers not getting Swedish roasties pregnant

listen dont jus read on religion , read all of then and make your own choice dont let another man like you tell you how to live your life and if thats what you need then your doomed from birth

Nigger this is a jew psyop
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew