Index S3 will be greatest show ever

Index S3 will be greatest show ever

It's going to barely hit 10k.

FUCK YOU WITH A CACTUS.

Is season 3 when it gets good?

>Index
>Greatest
Insufferable fanbase

First half of relgan s is literally the only good visual part of the franchise.

>Battle royale
>English Civil War
>WWIII
Yes, for once, a LN will get adapted it's best parts.

I've only watched Railgun and Index S1 and S2. Do I need to watch anything else to get caught up.

You expect too much.

I thought Index was the shitty one and Railgun was the one people liked. Is the hype for Index 3 just because more Railgun will come after?

Accelerator literally stomping Kakine into paste is hopefully going to be great animated

Yeah, can't wait to see people shit on it and say "LN is better"

Liking index is a meme

Where should I start with raildex shit?

Anime might actually be better in some aspects. The Brexit arc could use some pruning, it's very bloated.

You shouldn't

>Raildex

Seasons 1 and 2 were mostly shit. Won't hold my hopes up.

As anyone else would said, READ THE NOVELS, a lot happens off screen and is not that hard to go trough 2 or 4 novels at day, by the time you reach NT18 aka season 6 or 7 you will have enough material to enjoy the adaptation.

The end of S2 is when it got good.

Fuck off, primary.

What if it'll be 1 cour and won't adapt the whole arc.

Anime only season

Leave Mikoto to me.

no

You are too late.

Wakey wakey!

Are the anime only arcs still technically canon or nah?

No you are too late! Misaka is a bioweapons factory and a cooking appliance!

How old is Etzali anyway?

>cooking appliance
Explain.

Yeah kinda, the scenario is written by the LN author but they sometimes slightly contradict Index canon. Nothing too major though. They're not really important in the grand scheme of things, so they can be skipped.

I just hope that thwy tone down the whole harem thing. This show has alot of potential with its "when science and magic meet, a story is born" premise, but that is all put aside for the girls. And its so stale. They can have CGDCT or whatever, but that shouldnt be 75% of the show

Sounds good, I'll take two.

That only happens in Railgun anime, and mostly during the filler.

What's the appeal of this show? I've seen people going apeshit for a S3 for a while now and it just looks like a generic battle academy show with harem elements

What am I missing here?

Doujin NOW

Fuck off back to your Berserk, seinenbabby.

I am genuinely curious. What makes this show good or stand out from others that have sort of a similar setting that has been done a lot lately?

Is there something here worth watching or do people just like its particular brand of cute girls?

It does standard LN tropes pretty well and has an interesting premise on top of all the meme potential.

You're clearly not curious if you havent put any effort into it at all anyway. Piss off baitfag

"Good" as in slightly-above-mediocre compared to the absolute shit before it. Don't let them fool you, it's not a masterpiece or something.

I will give somebody ten dollars to make this

>a generic battle academy show
Are you talking about shit like AssWar and similar? It's not really like that, no generic "guy shows up at the special school for special people and is the strongest guy there" opening or anything like that. It is still a battle show with harem elements, but it's got a bit more going on. If you're comparing it to other shows it's closer to Fate than it is to AssWar.

For me, it is the certainty of constant supply. Too many other authors just burn out or run out of ideas. Not a problem with Kamachi, he writes down a full volume in a single afternoon, or even two on a good one. He knows what he does, and does it good.

>T-they questioned my series' popularity! I'll sure show them!
Wew, you need to stop trying so hard.

>another bait post
Clearly you need to find another thread to latch onto. No one will give you a serious reply if you are acting like an idiot.

>generic battle academy show
It doesn't really take place in a battle academy so much as a battle city, not really much in the way of highschool/academy elements besides the fact that much of it happens in a place called "academy city"

>stand out from others that have sort of a similar setting that has been done a lot lately?
To be fair it's not really copying anything that's happened "lately" seeing as index s2 finished airing over 6 years ago, unless you consider the most recent mainline anime installment being over half a decade ago to be recent.

Won't debate the comments on the harem elements or other generic parts. I think most people just like the setting and overall worldbuilding.

In the novels? Yes. But I really doubt that anime will do a good job adapting them.

How do I into Index?

No one's baiting, I'm calling you out for being whiny and defensive whenever someone offers a valid criticism or question about the series.

>finally decide to get around to watching Index since everyone is so hyped for S3
>it's shit

>defensive
Where have i defended anything? Im telling you to figure it out for yourself you braindead monkey. You're the one green texting shit that wasnt said.

>and Railgun was the one people liked
That's is bullshit.

>Tomo poster
>having any say about quality

Pretty much every time I have seen people talk about these series its always just Index is skippable and Railgun is what you should watch.

You should listen to the threads instead instead of a bunch of animeonlys.

True, and thats why i found Railgun anime boring (except its version of the Sisters Arc which was Raildex best Arc). However, the Index anime seems to always have the action centered around a girl, like with Himagamis introduction. When Index was introduced she was adorable and strong, but she has been replaced by Misaka in her own anime, and is barely of any use when action starts. She just hangs out with the loli teacher

>watches a shitty show like Index
>thinks his opinion matters

The author does the only good LNs.

That's bait. Unless you're specifically looking for something SoL that you can project /u/ onto, in which case you'd probably be down for some bits of Railgun.

>probably hasn't seen index and is shitting about it since season 3 was announced
And out the door you go.

You also watch Index according to your previous post so that applies to you I gues. Unless that's all a lie.

Maybe you should go and ask for help.

>reads a manga like tomo
>posts Satania

>it's all one guy

>likes Index

>Index
>Code Geass
>SAO
Is 2018 the year of shitposting

Railgun is better then Index. Just try to prove me wrong

Railgun is a spinoff.

What was his name again?

They'd better make her beams purple.

That isn't proof of anything or even an opinion, just a statement of which came first.

Water from behind

Ascalon

A normal magician

Water Polo.

Double Jesus.

I'll wet you in the back.

Pickle Rick

Acqua x Touma doujins?

Liquid from the Rear

Drink of the ass

>Railgun SS3 on the magazine
Does that means Kamachi will do an SS4 for Index 3 BDs?

He could also do an Accel SS or an Astral Buddy SS

Index is VERY inconsistent, but I still prefer to half a million similar show, since at least it's not boring. I do have my share of problems with this show, but still enjoy the hell out of it.

Railgun is a better paced show, but I wouldn't call it a better one out of two, sorry. Barely anything of importance happens in Mikoto's corner and amount of anime-only material kicks any Index season in the crotch.
I would really like to see a big shared arc between two, though.

He could even do both if Index 3 is 3 cours

Bitch ass nigga

Who are you quoting?

Magic side touma

Purple is my way of life!

>WWIII
How many episodes for this season? Because there is too much to adapt to reach there.

Brexit and WW3 have a bunch of really amazing set piece scenes of grand destruction. How bad is JC staff going to fuck them up?

JC's putting their A team on index, the animation will be surprisingly smooth and cool.

Garbage

Kind of. If anything else, both Railgun and Index stopped adapting before some really fun arcs.

PSP game made them a sort of blue-white or something.

Leave Akuserareta to me.