Knowing that Cell was the best villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=jAu1ZsTCA64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Childhood
Thinking Dragon Ball Z is good.
>Adulthood
Realizing Cowa is Toriyama's greatest manga.

it's literally the other way around

Name one bad thing about Cell he is literally perfect.

Am I the only one who thought Imperfect Cell in the Funimation saga was ruined by his cheesy voice?

>That Namek actually exhausted some of my enerrrgggyyyyyyy

looks like a man wearing a cockroach suit

Adulthood is growing out of this shit series.

>Freiza
>Controls the universe
>millions of loyal grunts willing to die for him
>good at job delegating and business forecasting
>earned the respect of the strongest in the universe at the time
>has blown up a planet

>cell
>needs other to be the strongest
>not even the strongest'
>whiny little bitch
>muh perfection
>gets BTFO by a child
>hasNOT blown up a planet

You forgot Freiza is cute

>True Patrician
Realising Dragon Ball Z sucks and that Dragon Ball is the superior series.

you forgot cell is handsome

>Childhood
Thinking Cell,Freezer, or "HAHA BOO" were good villians
>Adulthood
Realizing Broly is the patrician taste. Took the entire Z team at once to bring him down.
>Childhood
Liking any of the maincast sayains
>Adulthood
Realizing Bardock is the most patrician

>hasNOT blown up a planet

King Kai's if that counts.

He never had chance to blow up a planet, but he was definitely capable.

>definitely capable of blowing up a planet
>loses to a preteen boy with a barely developed penis and balls that haven't even dropped yet
>CAPABLE
HAHHAHAHAHHA Cell is a wimp even Vegetable was close to fucking his shit up to near death at 2nd form

Imperfect Cell was more powerful than 100% final form Frieza.

I thought it was great

>Childhood
Watching DBZ and thinking it's all good, not caring about DB.
>Adolescence
Claiming DB is heads and shoulders above DBZ, Cell is a terrible saga that fully embraces the grim and gritty nature of the latter half of the series. Buu is an underrated return to form with DB's old silliness back at the forefront.
>Adulthood
Acknowledging that DB suffers from many of the same issues as DBZ, and that DBZ has many of the same strengths as DB. Appreciating that while Toriyama was not a good writer, he was an incredible visual storyteller. Cell saga has greatness in its veins. Buu saga is actually awful for the most part, merging the worst aspects of DB and Z at the most poorly-paced times.

>Childhood
Being crazy about Z
>Adulthood
Realizing DB was as good as the series ever got
>Retardhood
"I love Super!"

Who are you quoting?

He died like a little bitch making a meme face in a Kamehamaha imperfect Cell is just as much of a bitch as Freezer and so is perfect Cell but god damn would I nut all over 18's face and tiddies.

I tried to watch 2 episodes of Super last night while I was sick and cooking in my kitchen and it's really fucking bad none of the fights have any impact or progression.
>Vegeta is fighting Frost
>Frost makes a big deal on how he's going to absolutely fuck his shit up
>Vegeta makes it seem like he's going fist fuck his face
>Literally just goes SSJ and knocks him out in a single punch
>I'm in disbelief that THAT was the fight
>cringey furries have an ebin rock paper scissor fight
>some sort of tranny is telling the furry to calm down
>animation just looks fucking awful
Why the fuck was this greenlit?

>Why the fuck was this greenlit
youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

Literally anything good about him is a result of someone else's DNA

>this is mostly true irl for everyone

I mean that's not Jaco the Galactic Patrolman so you're wrong

The fights are bad because there's no source material anymore. It'd actually be good if the anime and manga used the same continuity, so that the animators have something to base themselves off of.

>Childhood
Getting hyped for dragon ball

>Adulthood
knowing it's garbage

That makes a lot of sense I was under the impression they had already released the manga after the shitty movie and that's what was giving them some sorta of reference. Wow this show deserves death ASAP.

Kek

Mostly

I watched Dragon Ball as a kid and an adult and I still like it, it's fun as fuck.

And Frieza died like a little bitch making a meme face before being cut in half by, not a powerful energy blast, but a fucking SWORD.

The same kid who ended up getting killed by Cell.

Even his first form would have been good enough to become god level. He was already Freeza level.

>Freeza's Talent and DNA
>Namek Regen
>Saiyan Zenkai

was it ever explained how beerus is connected to supreme kai yet there were supposed to be like 4 other supreme kais that were killed by buu?

Real talk: Cell was awesome as a kid but after rewatching it, he literally does nothing and has no arc.

>comes into show in middle of android saga with a terrifying entrance and crazy bug appearance, eats a carnival of people
>fights piccolo
>absorbs 17 and 18
>has a 10 episodes tournament where he fights only Goku and Gohan
>has no motive, no purpose, no end game, nothing

There was nothing to him. He needed a bit more to his character, as there was literally nothing there personality, development, or character wise beyond "kill Goku," "become perfect," "now im perfect lets have a tournament OH WAIT JUST GOKU AND GOHAN FIGHT"

Cell was shit because even for DBZ it was quite the asspull, and the design itself wasn't very original. That arc was all over the place.

he got beat by a little kid

youtube.com/watch?v=jAu1ZsTCA64

>it only took 6 months to build an AI better than any real player in 1v1
>when an AI pulls a freeza

desu that's why I liked the cell saga so much

he pretty much came out of nowhere and threw the whole script off balance

He's right about the arc being all over the place.

>These two Androids are the main villains
>No wait, actually these other Androids are the main villains
>Actually this random bugman from the future is the main villain

Can tell Toriyama was making it up as he went along. Still god tier saga though, but took a while before it seemed to realise what direction in which it wanted to go.

>Childhood
Thinking that Freeza was the best villain

>Adulthood
Knowing that none of them were really that great, but Frieza was still the best of them and Cell was by far the worst.

This, the androids didn't turn out to be good villains, and cell was trash compared to frieza and his buildup.

>putting cell or any villain for that matter below buu

opinion discarded

this

buu was ass

most kids thought Cell was cooler though because Frieza looked and sounded like a fag

>putting any villain below kid buu

fixed that

You forgot
>Senility
Thinking that Piccolo Daimao was the best villain.

>Bespoke
Knowing that Pilaf has always been the best villain all along.

I wonder if Cell's jaw hurts from sucking on Frieza's tail for so long. Be grateful he had that brief cameo in the hallucination forest episode.
>inb4 MUH SPOTS
>inb4 B-BUT HE'S REALLY STRONGER THAN FRIEZA BECAUSE HE'S LIKE 12% FRIEZA AND %35 SAIYAN AND...
kek. I can already smell the Hot Cheetos & Jarritos from here. Sorry that your "villain" was bland af and had shit writing so he's left forgotten in the dirt where he belongs. Cucks.
Oh, and, btw, even if Cell was revived, Frieza's potential is way higher than Cell's so he'd knock him flat on his ass every single time. FACT

I seriously thought he was a girl throughout the entire namek

Why do both of them look better in their first forms?

Freiza's first form looks like a generic alien but as a midget and Cell's first form has crotch mouth

BotG is probably my favorite DB movie now, RoFs biggest problem is that it was directed by an autistic monkey on cocaine

>not janemba

Frieza first form is terrible you pleb

Vegeta was the most popular villian in west dbz fans.

>buu 2.0
>Goku and Veggies fusing even though one is an absolute manlet
No

>gogeta isn't one of the best things to come out of something besides the series itself
>space hitler gets one shotted
>actual hitler appears