Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Maryland

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.
Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.
The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.
Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.
One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/satire/nationalguard.asp
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
ilgunrights.com/72-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-by-national-guard-in-boston/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.
During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.
Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.
Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.
History. Study it, or repeat it.

kek

Take note, alphabets / Constitution lovers

Meh LARP, but you I did get excited for the thought of going on the run from these UN fucks.

You cheeky cunt. But seriously I love you.

Sholomo Silvershecklestein might take your script, call him!

my heart jumped when I saw 72 killed. Fucking OP LOL, love you all, be safe.

snopes.com/politics/satire/nationalguard.asp

So it really happened then, huh

I almost wish this were happening now. We could get on with it.
Founding fathers had good motivation

WHERE IS THE PROOF?
>Slide LARP
Slide LARP
>Slide LARP
Distraction from Clinton Emails:

Biden is such a creep.

This seems awfully fake and gay, desu.

I like OP

Well done

nire larp but get me in the sreen cap in case

jesus.. stupid woman

Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it. DOOMED motherfucker, like walking into a room with a based motherfucker camping, with a rocket launcher, grappling hooked in the corner of the ceiling doomed.

>Killed Tom Petty
Tell me, was it for calling out the pedos in the catholic church? Or was it for writing more political songs on one of his last albums about there not being much of an American dream anymore?

i agree, or was that runner just waiting to hit her? was it warm up?

Im soo fucking glad this happened to her.

>100+ BRAND NEW STRAIGHT FROM WEINER'S LAPTOP
>foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
>>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>SEE PICTURE FOR PROOF THESE ARE **NEW**

Tok kek

Unfortunately automatic weapons and APCs put the advantage in the government's corner. Watch the last episode of Homeland for an idea how it would go down... the police WRECKED the militia.

I wonder if we could break through the media propaganda and left-wing treason brigade on facebook and actually muster an armed rebellion if they came for our weapons? Sometimes I worry that we could not, and we'd just fizzle out. I'd die trying though. I hope you are all of the same mind.

What a stupid article. So it's true, but some of the facts are different?

Reminder that the ideas that the Second Amendment calls for the creation of miniature standing armies or holding weapons in centralized armories cannot be legitimate because these ideas were proposed multiple times during the Framing and rejected every time.

>Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
>And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.
>History. Study it, or repeat it.
God damn it, was ANY of this real? You got my hopes up, then swiftly crushed them.

No one will do anything. There might be bloodshed hete and there, but in two genetations kids in school will learn how great it is without guns

. .

Q predicted your pic related

>no link
maybe the governor should confiscate the guns personally......

>April 20
BLAZE IT UP MA NIGGAS

LEGALIZE IT< OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

looks like he was long jumping and she was spacing

Sup Forums is too small a pond for your art, OP. You were meant for bigger things. Shake the dust from this board off your shoes and spread your wings. You could be this generation's Orson Welles. Godspeed, and good luck.

Orson Wells never elected a President.
OP is in the right place.

History is real, user.

Checked.

umm part of the link says satire

Fuck me that was well written, got me. Good on you OP.

Oh yes, life plays out just as the Joos portray it on television.

nice. I'll bump this.

>t. I damn near hopped in my car w/ supplies/gear and drove to Maryland to support my fellows

>watch propaganda to see how you would lose

Has /k/ seen this picture?

... If I had to guess, I would assume so.

Despite not a happening, OP is not a fag

Good job

This might be the first time this has ever happened

Funny enough I had a dream last night that it was 4/20 and people were leaving my work to go smoke marijuana. I don't think anyone at my job smokes weed though. We're all sysadmins and helpdesk jockies. Later in my dream I was dribbling a basketball, but it deflated.

Thank you for reaching my blog. Please subscribe to hear about my dreams every morning.

Tasty pasta.

Has anyone bought a fal from ds arms? I've been tempted for years to get one. I got a bonus from work and I've been dying to burn it.

is this real? i don't feel like reading all that shit

and unfortunately at this point i don't doubt it happened.

god damn you. i was literally wondering how i could go help those men. god damn fucking warriors with balls of steel.

Very funny

It really did happen. And will happen again if you don't buy my water filters.

This whole time I was looking for a source.
Well played user, well played.

DAMMIT OP
>tfw OP reminded us of one of the greatest happenings in history

You had me until 'Thomas Gage'. Well played, user. Well played.

remember the fucking branch davidian guy who made a few retard Mong threads for satan recently? this is to stir up for things like this maybe. MUH CLINGTONS! note how few anti china threads there are now. remember those? those led to jewnald. jewnald had erectile dysfunction. and now here we are praising xi ji ping. stupid chinaman american commies. fucking dugin bots. youre attacking both countries that surround you. historically nobody would defend you. who even gives a shit. you suck balls. trump fucking sucks ass

study it so we know how to repeat it

>think it's a larp about what would happen if a gun confiscation occured
>Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
>realize it's an historical account of the american revolution
>goosebumps

fake and gay
more (((lies)) to discredit Sup Forums

sage

ilgunrights.com/72-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-by-national-guard-in-boston/#comments

Op stole a blog post from 2 years ago? Well I never...

Good job user. Good job.

freudian and legitimate
always. every time. without fail. there's always maybe 12 of these kinds of liar threads every time you check. fuck. probably every single fucking post is a lie. i mean. why not

Top kek. What a faggot. Its a historical account nigger.

Civil War going to start?

>it is happening
>present tense
>historical account from 2 years ago
>IT IS REALLY AND TRULY HABBEDINGS!

>And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.
Found another retarded faggot

Time to gas the fucking kikes.

Thanks, saved to word doc.

It's art you retard.

Homeland is that show with the fake Alex Jones and Sup Forums are all basement dwelling fat losers that stop a female presidents turn with fake news, right?

They actually believe that if they make tv shows and video games that show medieval blacks and the government winning a civil war that people will believe it as truth

>2 posts by this ID
>no links

OP gives a historical account of the beginning of the American revolution. Faggot comes in thread and complains there are no links.

It's a history lesson describing the start of the original revolutionary war using modern terms to help people understand just how close we are to a repeat performance.

At least you're russian and aren't allowed to know history, so you have an excuse for not understanding.

> and aren't allowed to know history
>we wun ww2 an the space race an shieet mutt tells me this
haha okay
literally everyone but a mutt can be forgiven for not knowing what happened on your continent hundreds of years ago

Guys we need to stay with the Crown. Think of the economic catastrophe that would ensue if we left. It's proven science, everyone is saying it. We would be destroying ourselves economically for no reason.

so this is what well regulated militia means..

OP gave you a not so subtle clue. Read much?

>One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

no shit?

ILY, you cheeky bastard
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU

You really had me going. Great read

Holy fuck! Are those Russian ships out in the Straight? No No No! it's just a prank Bra! Turn back!

Umm, unless you offer a buyback program with interest, no one is going to just turn their expensive tools and ammo! FUCK THAT! Governor and his cronies better get extra security after this initial fail

Penis hard if true.

I heard Satan's Penis is always hard.