A question for gun nuts

If I can buy an AR-15, then why can't I buy a nuke? The Second Amendment covers all weapons, doesn't it?

Because nukes aren’t real. Nuclear bombs are a jewish hoax used as a cover for what they really are (aether bombs)

Quir being an obtuse faggot.

because this thread was posted 4 times today alone.

It's because a nuke isn't able to discriminate in targeting.

Ehhhh it's not really a practical purchase. Takes tons of money for maintenance.

You can't buy a nuke because you can't afford it. They would cost millions at least. Or a case of vodka to bribe a Russian guard at a Russian nuke site.

You have to make your own.

Because one can protect your friends family and property and the other will just fuck everything up
This is the most retarded argument you gun grabbers have.

Because the police can deal with someone armed with an ar 15, or even a fully automatic. They are at least equally equipped, and dont have things like tank or high grade explosives because the police would not have the resources to deal with it unlike car bombers, mass murderers and the like. Ill ignore the shitty analogy because you know why people cant have nukes.

I support private ownership of nuke.
SHALL

You post this 5x a day, you fucking loser
sage

fucking woke.
why this is never talked about on Sup Forums or /k/ is beyond me.

It takes more electricity than a city of 100,000 people and months of using that kind of power to get enough weapons grade material for a single nuke. Only 0.7% of Uranium is the isotope needed to make a weapon. You have to heat Uranium up until it is so how it is in the gas phase. Then you wither run it through extremely strong magnetic fields or spin the super heated gas in a very very power centrifuge. The magnetic fields/g-forces separate the isotopes based on their different magnetic charge/mass. Then you throw the other 99.3% of the Uranium away. That's what "depeleted Uranium" is. The leftover 99.3% Uranium that has had the useful nuclear isotope extracted from it.

It literally costs hundreds of millions of dollars to get enough material to make a single bomb. And you would have to somehow hide a powerplant powerful enough to power an entire city that consumes tens of thousands of dollars in fuel a day.

I'm cool with legal nukes.

Can I buy an aether bomb then?

>why can't I buy a nuke?
Because nobody is selling them.

This.
The owner of a gun can be precise and discriminate in targeting.
A nuke is very likely to kill uninvolved.

Memeflags don't share rights with Americans. But you can buy military vehicles if you have the dosh for them. But for nukes, do you know how to handle and store one? Do you know how to even set it off? Also treaties about muh environment and the fact enriched uranium is expensive as fuck.

This thread was literally posted yesterday.

NOT

>1 post
fuck off with the b8 threads

>If I can buy an AR-15, then why can't I buy a nuke?

Ley lines nigga.

I unironically support this idea.