Talk shit...

holy shit, sam killed the ice witch

...get hit.

Sun, the mad god, has risen!

Praise the sun!

And that's it. End of Volume 7.
Next chapter in 2 weeks.

>not a single woman in the crowd
Hmmm. Guess they are following the old ways.

In postapocalyptic worlds women are resorces.

I can't tell at this point if we're entering the final act of the series or if this is going to end up one of many to come.

How did San become so based?

Agni-sama taught him all he knows.

But she has all the blessings. How can she die?

huh. i thought tree guy was a regenerator

And yet they still let Nenetto lead the spec-ops group.
Wonder if they are doing it willingly or are keeping them hidden inside like those guys in church.

Now I want to make a simple strategy game where women are one of the main resources you have to harvest or acquire, like money and food.

So is the icewitch actually dead?
I forget if she has regen or not.

Judah has all the blessings, not ice witch

Those two guys on the train had regen as well and yet died. Your 'immunity' to damage seems to be based on the power of your blessing, so if she was imperfect as she described herself, she might've had a not-so-fancy regen that was only enough to keep her young looking.

She probably has, just not very powerful one.

What is the point of killing off the main villain?

Nenetto run so wet for director-sama that her womb is barren now. So her let her do whatever since she is useless as a baby factory.

Would play/10.

Agni isn't dead tho

It's just like in Behemolg. Blessed ones were either fuel or higher ups. Women are baby factories or spec-ops leader.

Also keep in mind San is based now and he probably wouldn't let them rape Nenetto, she obviously gets special treatment.

Dog guy finally got his, eh?

Agni is still alive user

>max out bluff
>fail the roll
Yes.

I wonder if her subconcious animosity towards Agni is because she holds him responsible for the death of her goddess.

But Agni is perfectly fire?