Are we witnessing a soft war within the US these days?

Are we witnessing a soft war within the US these days?

Yes. The Jews are trying to take down the President.

Yes.

If the Republicans win the mid-terms, prepare for the Dems to kickoff a full war.

>soft
Everything in this country is gay and/or jewish

The Russian narrative will only get worse if that happens

I meant soft as in not calling in literal airstrikes.

More like a cold civil war.

>there are people who actually believe this
the only thing the 'jews' are pushing is the two party system.

Yes.

Yeah, It's baffling Sup Forums still falls for the puppet show that is politics.

That makes more sense and also reflects the banality of it all.

If they keep pushing the antigun agenda it will go live before the end of the year.

that is not the only thing the jews are pushing holy shit

Damn, at first i wanted to say that i want to witness her tits on my face while she gives me a nursing handjob, but then i clicked the picture and realised that she is a hag. Sad!

Its much easier to fuck with your gas line and just blow you up. ooops

So we get an American version of The Troubles?

It's a slapfight

maori grug would make white lady hapu via rape

Yes and no. The bases of both parties want to tear each other a part. The Dem base wants to destroy white, Christian America and does not give a shit about liberal sentimentality. They had a taste of power with Obama, and they want it all. The Republican base wants to defend itself at all costs and could give a shit about millionaires tax cuts. Its the establishments of both parties that are keeping them at bay. But that is becoming tenuous. You won't getting a shooting war in a modern society, but you could see a national breakup at some point.

we? (((They))) already do that. Do you know how easy it is to make a building explode? You wanna be a problem? You're fucking dead. Ask Michael Hastings.

Doesn't take a genius to surmiz that if Trump gets round TWO in the white house the Dems will say Russia again 24 hours a day on NPR with not only zero proof but ignoring all the proof that the democrats aid our enemies that kills more POC in every regard. Because the future will be better if they reshape it with lies.

Dang I saw that game and thought why is she wearing cleavage ball gown getup, no type professional class, third party embarrassment.

Shhh, this is T(ard)-user. Don't tell anyone but the REAL ruler of Russia is an oligarch named Emmanuel Goldstein. Once you know this then everything else makes sense.

We are in a civil war. It's going to get a lot worse