Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIXV2NhLb_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism#Vassalage
youtube.com/watch?v=36MvQXd2aqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-orize the definition of feudalism

Nah really. The left cannot meme.

Pack up the thread, folks. Lets go home.

e
My name is OP and I'm a commie faggot.

That your definition of a meme?

FPBP

They really can't. Communism and capitalism are worse than feudalism. Oh what, are you gonna cite your (((public book textbooks)))) to prove me wrong?
Revolutions need to lie about the past to justify to modernist world order.

Lol lefty fags BTFO.

The peasant does own the land under feudalism tho. The lords takes taxes, food and other resources from the peasant in exchange for protection. Gotta get those facts straight first.

>*massive block of text*

No, they can't meme. Also feudalism was good

Ha!

That is way to wordy to be a meme. More importantly, you never actually explained what was wrong with one person owning the land and another person working it. So, it also fails as an argument.

Needs a frog.

I aint reading all that shit.

>All that text
I aint even gonna read it nigga. Can already tell by the word soup alone it sucks ass.

surely the funniest jokes are surely the ones that have to be explained in autistic detail!

>talking shit on feudalism
come on, bruh

You own nothing but your belly, serf.

good thing half the year was Christian feast days were you didn't have to work and could fill up that good ol' belly

Honestly. It made me laugh.

feudalism was great tho

Or the whole year if you worked for the church, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

And the music was way fucking better.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIXV2NhLb_0

Feudalism is a practical form of Communism

No. They can't meme. What kind of idiot puts a wall of text in a meme?!

And besides, the peasants work the land for the lords and the lords owe the peasants protection. So if the peasants are complaining it's only because there hasn't been a recent raid by Avars, or Moors or nice Danish fellows going a vikingr to remind the farmers why their system exists.

>Block text
Brevity is the soul of wit
just never tell the left that

More to the point. The lord is the one who owes military service to the king and protection to the serfs. So, he is taking basically all the risk. Just like how in capitalism the owner of the business is the one who loses money if the business turns out to not be profitable.

t. Friar Rush

Looks comfy.

R'ing the image of Right wing memes being top and bottom text and lefty memes having a fucking novel of text

All the risk...Rofl, and all the serf schmucks that he drafts to fight for him risk nothing...riiiii-iiiight.

>more than half of the replies are complaints about short paragraphs of text
Idiocracy is real. You people might as well kill yourselves.

>king needs grain from the peasants to feed armies incase they are attack
>this is truly the government of oppression nothing like my communists leaders i loves

niiiiiice.

Leftist memes are unironically too intelligent and wordy, I'll admit it, right wingers can ''meme'' better. They're still less intelligent and wrong though

>the left can't meme because their memes give me boos boos especially muh drumpf
The fact that Colbert, Stewart et al. make jokes about Trump on a daily basis makes you butthurt is even funnier.

Leftists are better at comedy in general. But right wingers have their own little niche of autistic edge lord humour on the internet.

>King protects the lord with military
The lords are the military, that's why they're the lords, dumbass. They're in charge of the land and its protection, which is why they 'own' it.

lol your using a right wing meme in your meme arrow text.

Laugh boxes are not funny.

Fart jokes, toilet humor, your mom, all those things are funnier.

But did the serfs get drafted into the Feudal levies to fight? I thought that only knights and other career military types became vassals, because a Vassal's main job was military service, not farming. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism#Vassalage

>Too God Damned Wordy.
I ain’t going to read all that shit.

>Leftists are better at comedy in general
How do you figure?

>does the lord even own the land if the king can take it away at a moment's notice
This is a good point, I guess the other peasant was too stupid to comprehend it so he resorted to violence

Your ass got drafted. You fought or they hanged you from the nearest tree and kicked your family off the land.

>If you have to explain the joke it sucks
The left is a fucking joke, they're a meme themselves now. The left has become liberal, to it's detriment. At least Guevara and Stalin knew what they fucking stood for. I feel more sorry for liberals now, the left stole their reason to exist.

You didn't even to the meme right.
It's
>the left can't me-

The left can't meme because they confuse verbosity with intelligence. Its the quality of your words that makes them insightful. Not quantity.

>What kind of idiot puts a wall of text in a meme
Leftists shilling an ideology antithetical to human nature so every meme they produce requires a fucking 2000 word primer on the labor theory of value or some stupid shit to get their "joke" across

Jesus Christ be praised.

And they had a fair every other week

Of course the alt right retards think the left can't meme, because they can't read. How the fuck did you retards even graduate kindergarten.

I blackmailed the teacher after our 3 month affair

Thats a lie. Here are 4 reasons why: 1. Untrained agricultural workers don't make good soldiers. 2. You don't put the people who feed you in harms way if you can help it. 3. There was no real way to enforce it. If you are a feudal lord, you tell your farm workers to fight for you, and they say no, then what do you do? If you kick them off your land, then you have no one to fight for you, and no one to grow food for you. The lord is not negotiating from a position of strength in that scenario. 4. The feudal aristocracy didn't trust non-land owners to fight for them. They thought that such people lacked skin in the game.

Jesus Christ, this isn't a meme it's a fucking philosophical treatise.

I would believe that if you had an american flag.

>tfw the right is so good at making memes they made a meme out of the left not being able to meme

>reading all that shit
yeah trash meme

>Life imitates art

The left is better because unlike the right 95% of it isn't made by russians

It's millhouse is not a meme all over again, Kek.

The Russians didn't invent the memes. They just helped spread them. The Alt-right and other pol-tards have been perfecting their propaganda since before Putin took any interest.

YOU CALL THAT MEMEING!?
DROP AND GIVE ME 20, MAGGOT YOU MAKE ME SICK.

I think that you meant to end the second sentence with a question mark. Not a period.

come and see the violence inherent in the system
... I'm being repressed!

cowabunga dude

-orialize any of it's heroes, because no one respects them in former communist countries.

Best form of government is a military constitutional fascism. Every single citizen is armed and trained into the military. All jobs and corporations are owned by the military, since all citizens are a part of the military.

There is no currency, you work because you're told to do so. There are no taxes. People get their shit on request and issue, where the issuers are restricted by regulations.
All courts are handled by the military, and the constitution is upheld by the people.
This removes any split between classes, the hierarchy is natural and controlled. There is no "political" level, you do the job you want to be trained for.
Because everyone will be working and have an income, welfare can be afforded far more so than it can now. Eventually we will be able to have it so people only have to work 40 years and then can retire on a pension.
Remove people being directly made officers, have a requirement of at least 10 years served as enlisted before being made officer. This way most officers will be sympathetic and reasonable.
Put criminals into forced labor, rather than deport illegals arrest them and force them into labor and offer them a path to citizenship through work.
And if people want to opt out of the system, let them. Their currency won't be good without citizenship, and as such they earn their independence through total-self reliance.

It'd be rough for the first decade or two, but once it smoothed out we would be far better as a society.

You want to see a sad attempt at memeing:

Stardust is the hero America needs, and the hero the left deserves.

wiped this thread outtttt

Iknowrite? Fucking copy of Ivanhoe...

> entire panel filled with text

I'm not reading that. Either learn to be more concise, or put in the effort to convey information visually.

This.

Imagine being this stupid. Can you just believe those ruthless Norman lords sitting in their halls saying "I don't really want to put these Saxon serfs in harm's way if I can help it". It's a dog eat dog world, if the lord needs you to stand in front of his army to soak up the arrows, guess what Aethelbert? You're fucking going, pick up a spade and fall in.

Nice one

>commies getting mad at capitalists for saying "this is not real capitalism"
the irony

feudalism is best ism

>Too smart to understand humor

Of all of the beautiful pipe music you could have chosen you decided on Gwar doing snake charmer shit instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=36MvQXd2aqQ

FPBP, and sage.

Fatality

>too intelligent
>wordy
>biggest word in meme is 'fuedalism'
gas yourself dipshit

was going to post this

Left used to be funnier when they were going after evangelicals and neocons.

Now they are stuck trying to defend Hilary Clinton and SJW's. They make fun of Trump, but he's basically a self parody so that gets old fast.

Colbert is a great example, he was really funny when he was mocking retard bush, but now hes basically bugman #1

feckin savved

So much this. Even if they had a point it's lost in a fucking wall of text.

Communism is literally democratic feudalism. Prove me wrong.

The lord doesn't want to keep serfs out of harms way necessarily because he loves them as people, but because he doesn't have unlimited numbers of them and they are the ones who work his land to provide him with an income from it - which is how he buys all of his stuff, maintains his household and pays any military retainers he might have. The serfs also had little to no military value in themselves. It's like deploying your unarmed farm tractor.

Exactly, this is one of the worst ‘memes’ I’ve seen.

These subversive psy-ops are getting more creative by the day

wtf is that retarded ass meme its too long no one will read it

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Did he hit him with the shovel because he was all out of arguments? This is what I'm getting from the comic desu