Some 56%er just jewbooked me

She's batshit crazy. I have no idea who she is, though we apparently have mutual friends. Pic related. In any case, best I can tell is that she's trying to involve outsiders to get public support In a dispute she has with her family. It looks like she was raised in a nicer Boston suburb, Arlington, or maybe Brookline. She's part black, but was raised white. So She's turning into a nigger, and her family is genuinely concerned for her mental health. In response, she says was raycis. I kind of want to tell her that as an outside observer, she just looks like a crazy bitch, and she shouldn't burn bridges. Continued in next post...

Other urls found in this thread:

richardachase.typepad.com/portraits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is one of her recently posted pictures of her family dispute. She's antagonizing her cousin(?) who obviously cares for her. She suggests she get her life together and get a job. In response, "das raycis". Why is it that blacks regard good life advice as racist? Anyone want to redpill these folks?

She should channel her energy to growing a pair of tits. That should be priority one for "her".

hmmm tell her that a victim mentality and identity politics based around being oppressed never helped anyone and if she wants to stay oppressed she should keep doing what she is doing, she's only alienating her only real social safety net, her family.

She looks like an alien.

She's trying to promote herself as a model. I'm so tempted to post this pic on her page, since she's asking for people to engage in debate on world issues

aayyyy lmao

>be on Faceberg
>be concerned about security and rights
Light yourself on fire and then complain about safety.

La créature du Diable

Gonna have to agree with this user. Why are you on Facebook? Nothing good comes from it.

>She's part black, but was raised white
lmao she looks like some kinda asian mutt

You're getting catfished, dumbass.

I played along with one. It wasn't a bot. The psycho called me a few times. But it was definitely a waste of time. I spent probably 40hrs trying to fish out an agenda. All i know is she had netstalked a bunch of info on me and was really creepy. 3/10 would not waste time for booty pics again.

Try and hit that desu

Here's where she stole the pic from.

richardachase.typepad.com/portraits/

>that
>black
Please stop.

The fuck you think we're going to do about it? You made your bed by having a goybook now go lie in it. Sage.

Were you on probation or under law enforcement scrutiny? They use facebook for investigations now.

Nope. At least nothing came of it. Just kind of ghosted her after a couple months. But i could see some surveillance happening because of an ex i broke up with a few months before this shit.

She was a fucking retard trying to slang ounces of weed at art school.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

>shadposting
Degenerate.

Why the fuck you going to worry? She'll be sucking dick and twerking in a rap video and be living fine while fucking up her bastard kid all the while saying I tried my best to her kid that will turn serial killer or less hopefully.

No dude, that's legit her. Cory McDonald

Holy fuck OP do you go to Northeastern I have run into this girl before in a dorm entrance hallway. Asked to use a cellphone to call her friend. Then asked to be signed into the building.

This makes me fucking angry

No, I don't. I've had friends that went there. I highly doubt she goes there either. She probably has friends that do though.

She said she was on drugs when we saw here. Didn’t seem like drugs though just serious mental instability

Also, I'm not getting catfished. She hasn't engaged me beyond the friend request. I looked at her profile and wanted to bash her in the face because of all the "muh racism" shit.

Hmm. Pretty weird. Maybe she's a sexkitten and you're getting sized up for cianigger dinner?

(she) shouldn’t be popping the knee. Means she’s making it toighter

Ask her how she knows you and why she's requesting. Could also be a psycho stalking a friend of yours.

Also ask for sharpie in butthole and timestamp. Don't trust strangers user.

That seriously makes a lot of sense. She seems like she's burning all of her bridges because she wants to run off and do drugs and fuck niggers. I seriously wanted to just post on her page that as an outside observer, I side with her family. The only reason why I wanted to do that was because she's obviously friending strangers to gain confederates. To build a mob that she can point at her family to say "look at dese raycis muh fuggas". I'm angry that she would look at me and think I would provide any kind of sympathy.

What do you study? Algos and behavioral science/decision theory?

>Faces of the 56%
Whats up with this ayy lmao whore?

Look at this shit. Her family is trying to help and she just shouts racism. This is so not my problem, but it just angers me reading this shit. It bothers me that it's an acceptable tactic among younger colored to shout racism as a means to place themselves in a position of moral authority when they are confronted on being in the wrong. If they can accuse someone of racism, it absolves them of personal responsibility.

I did study music theory, but I run a small business.

Are you a vocal Trump fan?

Not so vocal. Especially on kikebook. I have business connections so I don't really say much of anything at all, least of all anything political.

This just sounds a lot like what was happening to me. Do you know weed traffickers? Strangely fast phone battery loss? Random assholes approaching you?

I dunno what list i was on. Maybe you'll pass and get to the next step. Don't meet her alone. And check the manic act. Mine was a script.

Needs a sandwich and a white dick in her, her grandchildren will be pretty much white as long as the nigs keep their hands off for the next few generations.

>leaf flag
im just going to leave it at that

Dude, what? I have no intention of meeting her, or even conversing with her. You sound like you're off your meds.

You're the one asking pol about whores on fb. At least i did my own research first. When it gets creepy, remember me, user.

>She's batshit crazy.
Looks anorexic. Ever seen what women with eating disorders do? It's a red flag.

Modern day "White" American.

It's a trap.
/thread

56% = SHILLS

lul its getting better every day....

She's hot - would legitimately love to fuck her

hi new friend

It is likely one of those people playing multiple roles. Where they create a new identity, wtih a new family, etc. They inject themselves into it and then control all the other accounts to.

Liked and subscribed.