Blocks your path

blocks your path

Nothing to report Obergruppenführer Gibson.

I like to imagine your nation as Narnia. Just pure and clean with no niggers and part time dentists that make the English suicidal

He looks juicy as fuck
Is he on gear?

nah, stem cells

What's that?
>t. Brainlet

May I have your autograph Mr Gibson sir

They are all ultra left wing. Visited there over the summer and everyone hates trump. Only a matter of time before they bring refugees in.

human fetus juices

It's painful to admit that we're basically an ultra-sheltered version of Sweden that would be fucked if we weren't a tiny island.

give him a hug and let him know hes not alone.

I'll raise one hand in the air, then ask for autograph. Riggs!!!!

I've seen at least 10 icelanders on here. That's gotta be at least a third of your population. Stop exaggerating.

>stand with him to help block jews

Mr. Gibson, I’m a huge fan!

Yeah, he was on Roger recently talking about how great stem cells were

Isn't moving to Iceland next to impossible anyway?

I'd also pitch my movie idea for a Passion of the Christ and Lethal Weapon cross over movie.

I would party with Mel

(((baby semen)))

a true hero.

me too

Chek'd and Kek'd

this

As a tourist, do you un ironically go around asking people if they like Trump?

God
You dense human garbage

The hero we don't deserve

Dude just kys, every time I talk about current events with euros in my own city all they do is bitch about Trump.
Last dude I talked to was actually a good german and a father of white children but he just started praising some shit about Macron and bashing Trump.
Western europeans are defacto anti-Trump, you guys on here are the resistance.

>all they do is bitch about Trump
catch a clue, Cletus

>kneel
PLEASE LET ME DO THY BIDDING, MEL.

I say "pardon me" and he likely lets be past because he's not the lunatic people make him out to be.

Mel is based.

>Is he on gear?

I'm sure his doc is giving him "HRT" cuz he's old

They're malleable cells that can repair damage and reconstruct you better than your body normally can. You can get them from umbilical cords, and placenta. Or from aborted fetuses if you're a sick fuck. Mel gets his in Panema, sourced from umbilical cords.

Based Mel would never get in my way hes on a mission from god to kill all the jews

Talk to central europeans instead. western euros have shit in their own bed.

Was the alternative better?

Meme flag faggots need to kill themselves. So jump to it faggot

Not if you have an EU passport and skills

“I’m sorry, sir. I’m used to dealing with absolute faggotized meatsticks who have been spoiled rotten from birth so I can only complain on an Indian sweatshop forum about how dire the workers of the world’s needs are met even though I stand to neither fiscally benefit nor lose due to their particular predicaments.”

I'd just shake his hand.

europe is adorable. why not drop the meme flag so we can see who you are?

"Lookin' ripped cunt, glad life in Kikewood hasn't pussified you."

That shoulder vein though. Also, forearms. Lots of lads skipping reverse curls these days, although.. the brachial looks a little under developed. Needs more hammer curls.

An Aids ridden nigger was there for two months and got half of the women infected with aids, you better shut your mouth fuccboi.

calls you an oven-dodger

Where's the fucking film?

You inspired me to rewatch the original Mad Max tonight. Thanks!

this
and ask for an autograph

fpbp