What can you do with control of the entire world

Say we assume the one world, communist, rfid cryptocurrency government happens what does whoever (or whatever) controls it do with that level of production capacity?

are they just psychopaths doing it for the sake of power or is this something you can do with control of the production capacity of the entire world that cannot currently be done?

anybody?

Who will control it? Satan through the Antichrist.
Humans are the pawns in his game, but in the eyes of Jesus we are the prize. Accept Jesus and escape the coming times of tribulation.

A: Accept you are a sinner
B: Believe that Jesus is the messiah and will forgive you of your sins
C: Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord

All who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13

they're psychopathic AND incompetant

What you described is the end game. At that point they just do literally whatever the fuck they want.

whoever is on that level already can though

look at the past. what did emperors do?
consolidate power
consolidate power even more
build giant stone pyramids and sacrifice shit on them
cause culture to stop progressing for thousands of years.

so its just archetypal pure evil for the sake of evil

Space, nigga

They cant nuke cities for funsies with no kickback from anyone who matters.

Guinness record for largest tempura sushi roll

Economy is a social and cultural sphere not a nature one so I will never identify myself or be dominated by economy.

Economy means trade and interactions between people.

I wouldnt consider it evil for the sake of evil. It's about control. It's the most basic animal instinct to survive.

I want to have everything, I want you to have nothing. That's the be all end all of it. But if you can do work for me and I get to just hang out and have fun, that gives me a reason for you to have some scraps. So you can have scraps so long as you work for me and make my life better.

The cultural stuff is just psyops to control the dummies who believe in that stupid shit. Bread and circuses to keep them busy.

If you go back to primitive societies you still had to do economics to determine how to allocate resources, i.e. who is going to farm/hunt/raise children. It's not a social construct it's a natural law.

yeah you can go 100% off grid until they come and kill you

Economy doesn't exist in nature it is purely a cultural and social construct.

Economy is secondary to the brains psychology and such being just a sibgle sphere of it.

>What can you do with control of the entire world?
Well first I would establish worldwide Marxism. Then I would intern and kill off all those who resisted. Once there was order, I would move populations into dense city areas for better control. Finally I would unleash a super virus to kill off 95% of the world's population. I would then proclaim myself a God, and feed off the remaining population like cattle.

On the low level , it will only be about power and money. The Dajjal (liar) will be the first to control the world. He will have control of the worlds wealth. Its just power for power. They will make people slaves.

On the spiritual level, its a war against God. The goal is to make all of humankind deny God and worship the NWO. Its satanism

In God lies our dignity, freedom, bravery. God is the Good, the Truth the Beautiful.
They want to destroy what is Good what is True what is Beautiful to enslave us.

this seems to be it
do you think these events are happening now?

How original

We are closer than ever ( logically)
But from a neutral point of view, we look really close. They just need a big chaos and people will flock to them