Top tier taste lad

>she just wants a pure relationship with the MC but he's trying to kill her

>main love interest in stronger than mc
What's the appeal of this?

>giving a good ol' lawful good dicking to hot evil chick to shift her alignment
always the best

best

Being able to feel safe in her arms.

I honestly doubt General-san is stronger than Braveman though.

>>main love interest in stronger than mc
You're halfway there user.

>MC is a shit character
>evil characters falls in love with him
Yawn

Do not underestimate the crazy.

Why is it always the villain girl that falls for the MC? Why can't it be the other way around?

She might be, if she tried.

>MC raises a daughteru
>She falls in love with him

then it's just creepy

The entirety of Princess resurrection. Pick up the manga after the anime it is very good.
youtube.com/watch?v=wdBt9SbNV2k

I used to read this, how did it end?

For my daughter, I will fuck her and make another daughter with her

Is this the goblin girl one

No. It's the demon girl one.

Which is better? Mc de-currupts evil girl or the evil girl corrupts mc?

MC corrupts evil girl even more.

Purification, always.

Obviously the MC de-corrupting evil girl.
Anyone, ANYONE can just simply say 'You know what, I am done with this shit. I hate my life and I am going to hell, might as well make the most of it'. It's too easy, zero conflict. Hell most people on Sup Forums already have their names sign on the morality bankrupcty forms.
But it's SO much harder and a greater conflict to turn an evil female good

THIS

It's not so easy to corrupt someone who's gone their entire live being devout and morally responsible.

This. Was just about to say the same.

>no manga about a evil girl corrupting an entire school of good students and turning them into her slaves.

>Mc is op
>Mc is lazy

>tfw to inteligent to use powers

Ending was rushed so it kind of sucked

Corrupting because muh deepness

The MC was a bastard the entire time and just fucks off with the evil girl.

>(C89) [MAIDOLL (Fei)] Meiko no Ashimoto ni wa Hentai ga Koufun shiteiru (Prison School)

The problem is when the MC decorrupts the girl he's usually a boring moralfag and/or a beta loser. I want both the MC an the girl to be flawed but on sufficiently equal standing to each other to be rivals. This is why early Kaguya chapters work so well.

>tfw the Hero just wanted friends
>instead gets turned into a popsicle for all eternity
She deserved better.

Little Mac is stronger than Shitmus

Disgusting.

Totally different mood to what OP was going for but it technically counts.

>Akame Ga Kill
>top tier taste

Wait, this becomes Usagi Drop with demons??

Yes though he wants to wait a little til she grows up into a silver haired maiden first which is exactly what happened

>main love interest is evil
What manga does this?

Corrupting an evil girl to the core, then purifying.

Does this ever actually happen?

came for the qt waifu, stayed for the rest of the cast and MC digging holes

Now for the reverse

Why is this seen as less "problematic" than its opposite?

M-MOMMY

Because I want it to happen to me

Maybe because she's immortal, maybe because he made the first move. This series is all about age gap though.

How do you become friends with a sloths? Gain patient?

Best is when the evil girl stays evil and the good MC stays good. So if anything happens to the MC, it's yandere rampage time.

But in Usagi Drop the daughter was also the one who made the first move, and everyone flipped their shit anyway.

>tfw can't read moon
>slow translations
why live?

Well Shinobu had his actual parents and grandparents, so that might also be why.

setting up a different kind of relationship and fucking it up later like it was nothing is retarded, the problem wasn't age gap

Eh I'm not really invested. Must suck though.

So is the kid her ex boyfriends son or has the LN not gotten that far?

>LN
nigger you posted a manga

I thought the manga was based off an LN. My bad.

Defiantly the latter. Only self-inserts would prefer the former and it turns the female into utter garbage. The appealing thing about this girls is "they're evil" remove that from them and they're pointless.

>Only self-inserts would prefer the former and it turns the female into utter garbage.
>implying I wouldn't prefer the latter if I self-inserted

I tried reading it, but just stopped in the middle of the first volume. Couldn't get into it at all.

Women are Wonderful effect.
Men have a better opinion of women than men, women have a better opinion of women than men, ergo women can do the exact same heinous shit as men and get little to no punishment for it.

Don't bring 3DPD into 2D though and just enjoy age gap love for what it is. I detest loli for example but I won't judge anyone who's into it (unless they lewd my daughteru).

Isn't that just Danganronpa

same, i dropped at that police guy and that weird girl, didn't get where it was going

Because, despite silly SJW memes to the contrary, men and women are different. Ours brains are different, our hormones are different, our bodies are different.

Men have significant physical advantages in direct conflict. Evolution strongly discourages women from resisting men in positions of power over them because it's dangerous and likely to result in worse harm than simply accepting it. Men have no such instincts. Because of this women are much more physiologically vulnerable to exploitation and abuse by those in positions of power than men are.

This is why people see the one as creepy and the other as mostly harmless. This is why male teachers caught with students spend half their lives in a federal ass-rape resort while a lot of the women in that situation get a slap on the wrist and an offer for a spread in Hustler or Penthouse.

>physiologically
psychologically*
fuck off auto-correct

Same, it was pretty boring
Not even promises of husband husbandry could keep me reading it

I approve of this. Looking forward to the third volume at the end of the month.

user what the fuck are you doing?

That won't do.

konobuta.wordpress.com/translations/uchimusume/

>Ara ara, user, do you fight to stop degeneracy? Then I think you don't want to do a lot of kinky stuff with me and my daughter?

>Because of this women are much more physiologically vulnerable to exploitation and abuse by those in positions of power than men are.
This doesn't mean they can't consent or that they're being exploited though.
>Men have no such instincts.
I doubt it. If that was true there wouldn't have been many male slaves throughout history, but a lot of them preferred serving to death. At the end of the day it's just survival instinct.

Also all the art from the LN volumes 1-5 here
imgur.com/a/Zn9sE#aQeEymV

Volume 6
imgur.com/a/cmUj6

>Evolution strongly discourages women from resisting men in positions of power over them because it's dangerous

This, evolution wanted them to be vulnerable so any man could kill his sons.

Stop spreading bullshit, user.

what if I'm a lolbertarian?

It's Loliberterian around here

you see I only have a thing for mature women, more precisely if they have a couple of millenias in their age.

90% decorruption for love interest
10% corruption for hero

>Ara ara, user, do you fight to stop degeneracy? Then I think you don't want to do a lot of kinky stuff with mine and my daughter cock?

Better for ya?

Do they also have a pussy?

Wasn't there an hentai were the Hero eloped with with the bad guys daughter or something?

>Love interest is a demon queen
>blue or purple skin

Reverse corruption done right is the best, Viconia was best baldurs gate love interest for a reason

No, her daugher was born through her anus.

How's the translation quality?

Nice, thanks

Men are more likely seen as exploitative predators, while women often seem too stupid/innocent to be manipulative, also they're normally more trimmed to be social and accepting by nature. Also men are trimmed to be more forgiving lenient towards women, even if it's wrong. Men are also supposed to be strong/strong-willed, so they we appear less vulnerable to abuse or manipulation, especially when a men reached adulthood where they normally are stronger than untrained females, while women appear to be depend and this vulnerable.
What's also very important is that we all have the image of a nurturing mother in our head. It's completely normal for a mother-figure to raise a child all by herself, while it's less common for us to have a lone father as the nurturer. To sum it up, it's all a confusion of evolution/nature and upbringing/conditioning.
As example, yuri manga with age gap also has that creepy feeling of exploitation, even if it's in a lesser form. Because females, no matter in which constellation, always seem vulnerable and in need of protection from adult predators.

Neither are problematic because its fiction. People like you are no less annoying than the retards screeching about older male younger female shit.

I don't know which translation you read but it's definitely serviceable. It's already at volume 5 I believe.

I'm not complaining about it, idiot. I just asked why that perception exists.

Men are more likely seen as exploitative predators, while women often seem too stupid/innocent to be manipulative, also they're normally more trimmed to be social and accepting by nature. Men are trimmed to be more forgiving lenient towards women, even if it's wrong, because procreation and harmonic relationships, back then, were more important. Men are also supposed to be strong/strong-willed, so they we appear less vulnerable to abuse or manipulation, especially when men reach puberty where they are normally stronger than untrained females, while women appear to be dependant and thus vulnerable.
What's also very important is that we all have the image of a nurturing mother in our head. It's completely normal for a mother-figure to raise a child all by herself, while it's less common for us to have a lone father as the nurturer. To sum it up, it's all a confusion of evolution/nature and upbringing/conditioning.
As example, yuri manga with age gap also has that creepy feeling of exploitation, even if it's in a lesser form. Because females, no matter in which constellation, always seem vulnerable and in need of protection from adult predators.

>She has a dick

>What's the appeal of this?

It's hot. The alfa woman.

I'd rather be a self insert than a moral-less sociopath

Reminds me of that japanese flash hentai game, it was suprisingly good.

I prefer more of a hatefuck relationship where they lust for each other but still absolutely despise one another. Double points if the final fight involves penetration of the villainess from the hero's phallic sword or blade.

So pretty much any tsundere lover interest?

having a woman hold you in her arms