"Look what I got Dad! All my friends think this is cute!"

>"Look what I got Dad! All my friends think this is cute!"

How do we raise non-degenerate daughters?

children pattern after their parents. if they reject their parents they then pattern after their peers. simply, dont be a shit parent and dont place your kids in proximity to shit kids (public school).

What happens if they're too antisocial to be around peers like autists?

Don’t be a controlling douche because she’ll do it to spite you. Women cannot think further than about 1 week into the future.

Disown them at 18 if they start pulling this shit. The younger girls will take the hint.

I remember when I first saw my cousin with one of those. My respect for her went down immediately.

kill them in the cradle

>implying you manchildren will ever have kids

They're hot so I just give my daughter one and then give my daughter one. Simple

Saw this on a young blond girl the other day and literally wanted to bust a nut on her belly, how do they think they can wear this shit without arousing every man around them?

I regularly see 8, 10, 12 years olds wearing this and chokers while their dad stands next to them like a retard. How can any dad allow this?

I say better advice is to be a firm but fair parent

They want to arouse every man around them. That's why they dress this way.

Marry her off to a strong traditional man in his 30s when she's 13.

Honestly, I'm 22 and these young teenagers and preteens are fucking with my head.
If I'm a father to a daughter I will surely try to redpill her on shit like this in a subtle yet direct way.

Did you cock rise up instead? Because that's her intention.

proven to work throughout history. but muh pedo!

Undateable now.

They wear it for the express purpose of getting sexual attention from men. It works. That's why the sandniggers force their women to wear head to toe bedsheets instead - because this shit works.

Yea that's a red flag for me. A deal breaker. Girl has that or a tramp stamp I'm gone.

Aww you look so cute Lauren, will Jamal the Trump supporting Christian be joining us for dinner tonight?

Yeah the US and faggot parents are the reason for that shit taboo, but I would think 17 a better age.
Younger teenagers are pretty retarded and naive.

W H I T E S H A R I A N O W

This is a great point. I grew up in public schools, a few of my friends went to lowbudget private schools, they turned out similar to private. Mostly degenerates with a few success stories mixed in

The girls I hung out with who went to the exclusive all female private schools almost always turned out successful and non disgusting. Like 4 of them are doctors. The school costs like 10 grand a year but that's a small price to pay my daughter is going there.

Are you aroused by pierced ears as well?
It's body modification, get a life

Hi roastie, please explain how pic related is completely for personal adornment and has no sexual connotations whatsoever.

>. The school costs like 10 grand a year but that's a small price to pay my daughter is going there.
Presuming elementary (6 years) + highs chool (5 years), it costs over 100k to avoid having a whore daughter?
No wonder China only kept sons

Actually, I did want to fuck her. But not any more. It's been 10 years since then and now she's fucked all sorts of chads and niggers. Now she's nearing 30 and has no kids.

Teach them self-respect and modesty without pushing them into prudishness.

Then they develop based on what they know such as the internet, so they become things like furries or Sup Forums posters.

You should have been the first to fuck her. Now you will be the last.

That's a good way to fuck up your teeth