BOMBSHELL !GET IN HERE!: Sam Nunberg admits trump worked with the russians

holy shit this guy is drunk as fuck even the reporter tells him (CNN) .
in the interview he admits the FBI has information that trumps business worked with russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoA0veRo6N4

youtube.com/watch?v=jrfsm5bHa60

Other urls found in this thread:

aalep.eu/american-companies-operating-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=WtOuh3yuCm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys Nunberg is covering for Rodger Stone who is a swamp kike

Has anyone actually proven that this guy worked for Trump and/or he was actually subpoenaed by Mueller?

What stops someone from just saying this shit, will the news channels even verify anything I'm saying?

Jews, everybody. Jews.
Trump should drown his grandchildren.

>After admitting to host Katy Tur that he’d been interviewed by Mueller’s investigators, the host asked Nunberg if he believes the special counsel “has anything” on Trump.

>“I think they may,” the fucking coffee boy responded. “I think he may have done something during the election. But I don’t know that for sure.”

Nothingburger.

YES he got subpoenaed , he will not comply with the FBI . He will go to jail if he doesnt

This guy is hilarious.

He's drunk as shit stammering on major network TV

They will call it the Nunberg Trials

i hate stupid idiots like you , dont even watch the interviews and think theres nothing , this shit is a BOMB S H E L L

>YES

where's the proof

no its not, user literally quoted the interview you fucking kike drop dead, basically he doesnt want to cooperate with the special councel because its openly a bought and paid for witch hunt

>Jewberg jewing on CNN

Ho hum

>Admits
Sure, kiddo

witch hunt? nigger if you did nothing wrong you have nothing to hide, this guy is clearly depressed and is on his last because he knows shits about to hit the fan .

msnbc 13 minute mark cabron

I work with Russians everyday.
They're pretty cool guys who wear too much cologne and hit they birch.
Guess, what? Don't care. They're more fun than fuck nigger Americans and they make the money. Americans do not. They just nigger, faggot, I am so gay, hire me, I see you give me money niggers. You shit nigger faggots. Fuck off.

stop drinking Sam

Go to bed, Russian bot

I don’t blame him for refusing. This is harassment at this point. Leave these people alone and go investigate Hillary already. And find justice for Seth Rich.

This guy is such a bad actor

Trump is part of the Russian mafia swamp, which is a million times worse than the DC one

Looks to me like he’s legit lost it.

>if you did nothing wrong you have nothing to hide,
Fuck you kike.

Holy shit. That went BAD for him and Roger Stone. I don't think I've ever seen someone fail so hard on live TV. There is no doubt that Trump is FUCKED.

>(((Sam Nunberg)))

Can you be any more obvious about NOT watching the video? This has little to do with Trump. This guy is falling apart at the seams and will get arrested for not wanting to play this game anymore.

?????? i dont understand you idiot , if you did nothing wrong why run ? get this over already so the left can look stupid ??? dont quote if youre not gonna add context newfag

>nigger if you did nothing wrong you have nothing to hide
lmao literally goebbels

"i'll just surround myself with jews" trump said.
"what could ho wrong" trump said.

The genius of this op is masterful. Amazing times we're living in. expect the rest of this week to be fucking crazy with coverage of this guy and the panic that sets in with the democratic party by friday when this guy tells the special counsel to go eat shit. haha fucking KEK.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT PEOPLE DONT RECOGNIZE THE LEVEL OF THIS AS A HAPPENING?! pol must be full of degenerate retards these days. lol

desu everything that he says will be used against him and trump. this board has gone down hill

Don't listen to Jews.

nobody gives a shit you ptg russian bot, Sup Forums is a hilldawg board

>trumps business worked with russians

Not a crime.

Sup Forums is on full damage control

Expect a bunch of retarded false flag threads tomorrow, the only actual shills on this board are Drumpf shills lmao

I'm expecting:

>Seth Rich
>Pizzagate
>muh Alex Jones getting censored
>muh alt-right campus speakers getting BTFO'd of

But nothing on this huge story, which is indeed a habbeding

Mueller subpoena'd all documents relating to about a dozen close Trump associates, he's going to jail you loving retard babby lmao

This dude got drunk on national TV because he knows a lot of people are going to pound me in the ass federal prison, including himself and his friends

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You lost me at suponapea or whatever
What a gay word
The legal system is fake and US(corporation) is about to get nuked out of existence

THIS GUY IS MAKING HISTORY AND YOU TURDS ARE SLEEPING. POL IS GOING TO TURN THIS GUY INTO AN IDOL.

>huge story
the election was in 2016
did this guy even WORK for trump in 2016?

I think he's making the argument that they threw the investigation into hillary.

1 post and im the bot? haha

EXACTLY. and all the dumbasses are sleeping. atleast you get it.

44 posts in this thread. fucking pathetic. what a disappointment this place has become. This week is going to be crazy.

>are you drunk?

are u?

Im going to bed. I bet this shit gets archived.. fucking plebe's. HAIL ERIS!

>He said I think the president may have done something during the election but im not sure

here's proof of collusion with the Russians by the incoming US president

they dont pay you to watch your own clips?
fucking weak shill.

SAGE

>drunk guy speculates
We got drumpf!

I would totally bang that dude.

did you even watch the video you dumb faggot. this isnt about russia. its about the bullshit hillary investigation. dumb faggot.

>and hit they birch.

>nunberg

this vid is hilarious, watched the whole damn thing

theres 2 videos. they both are fucking gold. the man is a meme machine.

Im also sure that we're going to be hearing a lot more from this guy. Fucking fantastic.

cheeki breeki comrade, rest easy

Stephen Miller should be purging every other yid from Trump's team or else he'll be swept away too

BASED

What should we do about this, user?
In total there are almost 3,000 American companies in Russia, and the U.S. is also the leader in terms of foreign companies in Special Economic Zones, with 11 projects.
aalep.eu/american-companies-operating-russia

no he doesn't want to cooperate because he doesn't know how to "Control-F" in email and thinks it'll take "80 hours" to provide the emails to the special counsel.

>345
>no 23

C'mon now nigga

Is he Jewish?

of course he is, trump only hires retarded faggots and jews. Prove me wrong.

Wheres the proof?

>Prove me wrong.
No one can. This is why I think Trump is the perfect tool. At every step a Jew is involved.

Nunberg is full of shit and is just trying take everyone down with him. It is funny he is going out with a bang on live though. Respek

>MUHHHHHHH RUSHIAAAAAAA!
>IMPEACH GROMBALD DRUMBPLT!

>MUCLEAL COBES!

>TOW SCOOOOOOOPS!!

i cant believe you spent time out of your day to write this ??? go get pussy seriously get off the internet right now

This Jew has lost his mind.

Wait didn't Nunberg just say definitively that Trump did not collude with Russia and that the whole thing was a farce?

When will Trump learn that with Jews you lose? These interviews are insane.

what does any of what you posted have to do with the subject , holy shit the NatSoc let in any idiot

Me? Naw, I'm just sharing random shit I found. Ain't it interdasting?

I'm starting to think that Roger Stone and Nunes may have worked for the Russians and Mueller is on to them. And they had a plan to get fired from Trumps team and go work for Ted Cruz and work for the Russians.
Nunes flat out said that they asked him if they were doing that at about 19:55

this
im sure trump work with chinks also does that mean trump is chink mafia now?

>post Jew tactics
>thread full of Jewish tricks
Goodness me, why oh why would I post THAT? Such a (((mystery))).

>history

The Ghost of Seth Rich is laughing right now

the beaverleaf is one of the few canadians that redeems leafposters on Sup Forums

>CNN

fuck off retard

Indeed. A leaf worth his weight in syrup.

This is bigger than CNN. This former Trump aide (((Nunberg))) is looking to hurt Trump.

i think ((You)) are the real jew

day of the rope is coming kike.
you cant even meme right thats how i know youre JIDF

This is literally CNN propaganda, fuck off retard

youtube.com/watch?v=WtOuh3yuCm0

>"Donald Trump did not collude with the Russians."

-Sam Nunberg

This is a former Trump aide going on CNN. Not CNN just making shit up. I hate CNN more than you but this is MUCH bigger. This Jew is out for Trump blood.