youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=e8m6mkwUJcg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Je7JdFtF6k&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she is white

lame

>YOU DON'T GET TO SAY THAT GOYIM

That girl is hella cute. I've never felt strongly enough about something to not instantly change how I felt according to how a cute chick I wanna fuck feels. And for that reason alt right, I'm out.

I guess, if she'd shut her whore mouth she'd be ok.

(((AIPAC)))

fair call

>liberty will have to take a backseat while i bust this nut

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK AIPAC

Whoever filmed this deserves to be shot by a nigger.

FUCK ISRAEL.

Why is she trying so hard to talk like a black person? You can just tell it doesn't come off naturally like white kids from the ghetto. She's doing the whole movie head movement and saying "honey" and "y'all" and other bullshit.

Just why?

also

>i'm not white
>her skin is literally too heavy of contrast for the camera to pick up clearly

she sounds like some weird retarded mix of ali g

Maybe she's trolling them. Girls troll too. Sometimes.

If you think people protesting AIPAC are the bad guys, you haven't studied history since 9/11. Shameful.

Just watched the video, this girl is dumb. Calls herself anti-zionist then has a problem with 9/11 truth as muslim herself supposedly. Shameful.

Why what do you have against the guy who filmed it? And don't say your cock.

Controlled opposition like Alex Jonestein

He's a fucking zionist faggot.

ISRAEL DID 9/11 KIKE

Israelis Behind 9/11
>save these names
>share these names
Daniel Lewin
Edmund Glazer
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Dominik Suter
Dov Zakheim (US Gov)
Michael Chertoff (coverup)

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

No, Chris is there protesting AGAINST AIPAC.

Well, too cute. Just seeks to be exposed to other's stares and gets it. The males around pretend they care what her views are.

I'm on your side moron, what I wrote basically spelled out that the "war on terrorism" serves israel

>far-left and far-right fighting over who hates Israel more

Maximum memeage.

That's what I don't get, these 2 people are on the same side, this dumb ho is just trying to shame him for being too aggressive with his rhetoric. She said that she's against zionism.

I think that's the clearest video of a bending steel beam structure I've ever seen.

>hello my fellow muslims

Yeah, but no jet fuel in sight.

>Not knowing Chris Dorsey
Sup CIAnigger

Kinda cute, would give shekels to breed with

would sex the cultural marxism out of her

>no plane hit the towers

The kikening continues...

youtube.com/watch?v=e8m6mkwUJcg

Dumb bitch is offended by 9/11 truth but would prob cheer on a suicide bombing against jews

Bitch has blue eye contacts in to make herself look whiter and then calls out white privilege. Those contacts are cultural appropriation bitch!

bump

Fuck kikes.

Upon further review, the people filming this come off as total assholes. She's there to protest zionism in a societally acceptable way and these guys (obviously anti-zionist themselves) are making the protesters look like assholes as a whole. Her stance is justified and she looks nice, but the white privilege shaming was unnecessary.

Like her power level could easily be higher than theirs, she's just not going around flaunting it in an offputting way that makes anti-zionist protestors look bad.

It's kind of dishonest on her part, but red pills need lube to be more easily acceptable for normies. Militant 9/11 truth protesting and name-calling just looks bad to most.

Dorsey and his pals are right about 9/11, but the muslim skank is right about optics. Insisting that she is a crypto-Jew, and following Medea Benjamin down the street calling her a "Jew psychopath" is completely fucking autistic.

Come on, I though this was Sup Forums and you had some balls. What do you want them to do, bake the Jews a cake? This is from last year:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Je7JdFtF6k&t

I think you guys are just letting your dick think for you, honestly. But ok, maybe they were a little aggressive.

She wouldn't fuck you anyway if you're white, lol

It just looks "white trash" to be honest, especially coming from a dude with a southern accent. My point is it won't be well received, and the whole point is to spread the message, not to discredit the message in the eyes of sensitive normies.

They claim she is White, she denies it?

Holy shit the mutt memes are real.

White trash? Southern accent? You sound like a liberal. Are you sure you're in the right place?

Listen at 25 seconds in the OP video "that's the first jew that's admitted she ain't white".

Just saying, shit like that isn't gonna be well received by people that don't already know the truth.

The point isn't to alienate people, it's to sway them to support 9/11 truth and all the other truth about organized jewry. Jews are only 2% of the US population, so there's a lot of room for growth.

She's Palestinian, hence the headscarf. Looks white but isn't. Her eyes don't have a very European shape to them either.

You're right, I think Chris is literally a little autistic, and rarely ever succeeds when he's out trying to redpill people at other places. But it's fun to watch, lol

And she's right to say that zionism is anti-semitic because Arabs are semites.

Beyond that, zionism is anti-Judaism because that land is supposed to be granted to the jews upon the Messiah's return. They're not supposed to reconquer the land themselves or have other people do it for them. It's supposed to happen through divine intervention.

>hella cute
Fuck no

These dudes are ballsy

She is nothing special, and imagine what a nagging bitch she would be.

Also any burgers got a quick rundown on this whole ANTIFA happening yesterday? I've been out of the game for a while

he sounds so dum

I love freedom on speech in America .Say what you want about them being goblins, but as long as they have that, they will be the greatest country in the world.
Start marching with a sign that Jews killed Kaczynski or something like that and you're guaranteed to have your life be ruined.

He sounds like 90% of the faggots here

tru

"You don't wanna be like a SJW, goyim! Support Israel"

Nice try, JIDF. There are people on the far left and far right that hate Israel for different reasons. FUCK ISRAEL!

so fuckn cute, if this is true Palestinian i might change my mind on the border dilemma

How would you describe her? I just heard her say "check your white privilege." And it's obvious she's there to defend organized Jewry.

I used to be "far left" cause I hated the rich jews that pulled all the western puppet strings.

Now, I hate those same jews, but I also hate the liberal ones cheering on the demise of western civilization and helping to kill off any shred of traditional morals/decency left.

I think she's LARPing

She's a confused one, for sure. She's basically a moron SJW that lucked into having a logical stance on Israel (being against it) by being born Palestinian.

And she protests AIPAC by attacking white constitutionalists using nigger slang and mannerisms

I don't think she necessarily even disagrees with them on the issues, she just thinks they're making the AIPAC protesters as a whole look bad.

She's coming at Israel from a Palestinian perspective, whereas the white guys are coming at it from a national American perspective saying the jews are pushing to eventually apartheid/discriminate against them as they're doing with the Palestinians.

>semitic is a language

Nationalist American*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages

"Spoken by more than 330 million people"

there are semitic languages. semitic itself isn't a language.

You're calling the guy ignorant for saying that, but he has a point. Having similar languages is what makes semites part of the same big group. Jews and Arabs are both semitic, but Turks aren't for example.

He may not have phrased it correctly, but the guy's point was that "semite" is just a term for people that speak a certain language. Being anti-jew doesn't necessarily make you anti-semitic. Jews have hijacked that term even though they're well under 10% of the total semitic population.

welcome to America, stranger. hope you enjoy your stay.

I didn't call him ignorant, I was confused by the way he phrased it.

NAH MAN SHE'S A JEW LOL!!

White nationalists are so fucking dumb. They think everyone is a jew, even fucking muslims.

Why does she shake her head like she was a sheboon?

>a closet antisemite and an open antisemite meet in a bar

fucking cringe

lol

based

fucking based

Bump

Fucking semantics

>AIPAC is still a thing
>where jews are being called chosen by leaders of america