Will it be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsOBFhNjVM&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga what the fuck are you doing this has to be photoshopped

there is no fucking way that is real

Acting isn't about what you look like on the outside, it's about what's on the inside.
And she easily could have 2 or 3 Audreys inside her.

Kek, none of this article is real. There is no upcoming Aubrey Hepburn bio pic? Adam Wingard isn’t directing it, and Sibide isn’t being cast to play Hepburn.

Wasn't she the woman who played Black Hitler?

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

God damn it elephant poster, I laughed HARD!

Lel

More like 8.
Audrey had to survive on eating tulip bulbs when she was a little girl which is why she was so tiny

I hate niggers. If you hate niggers too, then you will respond to this post and give me a (You) or your mother will fuck a nigger within the week and you will forever have a nigger sibling.

That is hilarious. I would do that kind of shit all the time to people I didn't like if I was a director.

Go back to your home land

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States.
Sauce

Hello this Renaldo Leopold the king of all police. I have authority to negotiate on behalf of all police nationwide and am willing to accept your terms if we are able to get a few small concessions from the BLM community and black communities in general. Will you be kind enough to pass on my terms to your leaders?

I mean, I don't doubt it considering their crime rate. Almost all of them likely deserved it, though.

Nice bantz

Lmfao. I Just watched tomorrowland again because the plus ultra shills reminded me.

That robot loli would make a good Audrey.

Your right mate. We should not be so judgmental.

get the fuck out of me moms car
that can't be real

Classic strayan bantz

Underrated as fuck

DAS RITE!

>every 28 hours
Ask me if I care, user.

>Our communities have a human right to access quality housing
That only means you are allowed to buy it, not that it has to be given to you free of charge.

When are they going to cast her for the part of pregnant Anne Frank in that upcoming biopic?

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States.
Receiving gubberment welfare checks doesn't constitute "employment" by the United States you coon.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsOBFhNjVM&app=desktop

Feels good.

very nice

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

that shit would be mmmmmmm hilarious

>lightyears behind
when was hollywood 20% jewish

You left out Annie ...
was 007 & The Wiz included?

I think the absolute worst part of this entire picture is the implication that the Rocky Horror Picture Show got a remake.

That thought is going to keep me awake tonight.

What the hell is with Jaime Fox's hair?

This is actually way worse than any of that. All those people were fictional characters, so it doesn't really fucking matter how they're represented and what new ways, because they're not real.

Audrey Hepburn was a real person. A real person who was white.

This is ridiculous! How about we have Jennifer Lawrence play Oprah in a biopic, or Lucy Liu play Frida Kahlo?

How many people and or fellow blaks are killed by black people every 28 hours?

The right to live free of niggers and niggery should be a basic human right. Think of how much better the civilised world would be without them.

I think that number is far to low. Should we do some crowd funding to try to get that number up to every 28 minutes or even seconds?

Cheeky cheeky cunt cunt

Muh diversity goys.

>literally covered in sweat
how does she even manage to film a movie?

El demanõ de mucho deneros.

BIG if true.

Live action Rig and Moorty when?

Yes. But how many were skinned alive and fed to feral swine. 0 is correct. Now STFU

Ok now they’re really trying to make it obvious

HIT YOU IN THE FACE WITH THE MIC

yes, and every 1 second another nigger shoots another nigger in Chicago

Really it would be great to meme the shit out of diversified lefty icons instead of waiting for all their outrage farming.

Where's black Scott Pilgrim?

Where's MLP with negroid features?

Where's Rick and Morty nog edition?

Where's black Steven Universe?

Groidertale?

Karlmar X?

Lady Groidga biography?

Katy Perry?

Don't all these obviously white cultural artifacts deserve diversification ASAP?

Where is that comic from?

We all know what role she was born to play:

This movie would be great if you think about it lol having to act like shes all petite and shit

I hope this is true

whitey stays in the mean person role

source or gtfo

this would redpill the fuck out of my wife, yuge Hepburn fan.

id lose my mind over this, audrey is a goddess to me. i cant find anything on this

>1 post by this id
fuuuuuuuuuuck

Whiter than you mohamed....

I think this director is playing a little joke on Hollywood. Or its fake.

Who the fuck is making vids of 12yos on cam? Fucking kys.

lol wtf

Laundry Herpeburn looks like le 56% anglo slut.

No wonder a nigger is impersonating her on screen

she was 18 in that pic. you have to be ID'd to cam.

lel

Oh Wtf. Prob a trap too. I suppose nature is allowed to be degenerate

Hmmm source?...for research...

good meme

Remember, diversity is about chasing down and murdering the last white person - brought to you by the Jews of Israel and America. The chosen are a race of coffin riding ghouls who want to pull everyone around them into the grave. They loved the grave, they still obsess over fictional stories of graves and camps over 80 years later!

wtf is that pedo shit

g god..damnit

Uhem, this is the FBI and you are required to turn over any sauce you may have in your position or face charges.

she doesn't cam much now, she says "models" now. she turned 21, got a boob job and went grunge. was PumpkinSpice now shes Stormy. ruined herself. Lesson: don't cam.

topkek

Aussies are the best shitposters

but according to niggers white people are the ones stealing all their nigger culture

Hey kid, wanna see my 23andme results?

good shit m8

nigra looks like roasted ribs with sauce

Have you seen The Killing of a Sacred Deer? She's pretty good in that

Sounds like a comedic tour de force.

Get back to me when you've stopped giving a single shit what niggers or any non-Whites say.

Fucking kek.

left out will smith i am legend

I went to midnight shows in Manhattan and NJ when I was young.

The kikes have gone too far this time

Is this from the onion or something?

MCD played a great Kingpin 2bh family

it took me less than 30 seconds of googling to confirm that it's fake news

Now Im sad. :(

Lol Fuckin aussies
Never change

Yeah, Current Year™ sucks

Looks like fake news

>Implying Michael Clarke Duncan wasn't the best version of Kingpin.