Things No One Will Teach You, Pt.1

Ever heard of the Camp Logan Riot? Probably not. But you should take notes on it.

Here's the TL;DR
>US Army fighting in WWI
>sends black-only battalion to guard construction site of new Army base
>black-only battalion spends their time bothering residents of Houston TX
>Houston cops break-up black gambling ring & fire warning shots at fleeing suspects
>Rumor spreads in black-only battalion that Houston cops shot a black soldier who was gambling that night
>Black-only battalion plans out armed assault on Houston; soldiers raid supply tents for rifles/ammo
>Begin march on Houston, firing indiscriminately into bldgs/houses and targeting whites in vehicles
>Soldiers surround a Houston PD car, disarm the cops, then shoot them
>Gun down 6 Houston PD responders, 3 of which die
>Continue firing on civilians, killing a total of 9 Houston residents
>Accidentally shoot & kill a US Army officer thought to be a cop; subsequently halt march
>Battalion freaks out & their battalion Sergeant shoots himself after realizing what they'd done
>Whole unit sentenced to death, but President Wilson cucks out & gives 10 Life in Prison to keep the blacks from chimping out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Broken_Hill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Thompson_(Medal_of_Honor,_1950)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
smeggys.co.uk/operation_northwoods.php?image=01#tt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here I thought blacks pre-MLK were upstanding gents.

This is interesting I never knew this.

But it gets better:

>24th Infantry Regiment, containing the battalion from the Houston Riot, gets sent to the Korean War
>Regiment earns reputation for cowardice, desertion from combat, & unacceptable combat ineffectiveness
>Regiment CO's forced to station checkpoints within their camps to capture 24th Infantrymen trying to flee battle & hide back in base
>US Army develops a saying for the 24th: "When the Chinese mortars begin to thud, the ol' Deuce-Four [24th Infantry] begins to bug"

Read up on the 24th Infantry. It's a fuckin travesty.

>Only US military unit to murder citizens/law enforcement during wartime
>Terrible & cowardly combat service in Korea
>Eventually absorbed into other regiments due to their "cursed", "useless" image

Any other interesting points of info you have that you can share?

Well in terms of military service, they've always tended to suck ass. In Korea, there are black units who fled the battlefield when engaged by even light resistance with inferior numbers.

And in a tragic case, one black machine gunner of the 24th won a posthumous Medal of Honor for manning a MG against a Korean advance when the rest of his unit ran away.

>During the Houston Riots, the black battalion deliberately avoided firing on black Houston residents
>Although all of the soldiers in the Houston Riot were court-martialed in the UCMJ and given death sentences, President Woodrow Wilson chose to commute 10 sentences to Life because the US Army feared black soldiers would begin to desert

>be Vietnamese chief of police
>capture Viet Cong captain near mass grave
>Viet Cong captain killed one of your men's wife and six children
>Viet Cong captain isn't even a legal combatant
>Viet Cong captain is proud to have carried out these mass murders
>execute said captain
>treated as the villain

>Leon Gilbert, a 24th Infantry soldier, was the first military member who successfully avoided court martial for refusing a commanding officer's orders by arguing the order was raycissss

>Camp Logan Riot

This was interesting, thanks for sharing!

The media loves an easy hero/villain image, especially when they can bend its narrative easily.

>Guy with gun be bad scary man
>Shooted guy be unarmed and hurting so he be good innocent man

Nguyen Ngoc Loan was a hero.

It's too bad that we had so many left-wing crybabies in our country that wanted to undermine South Vietnam and the United States.

Glad to inform.

But here's the moral: If a rumor of a guy getting shot by a cop (that no one cares to verify) is enough to make an armed battalion of black soldiers assault an innocent city, is a Michael Brown or a Trayvon Martin any different?

3 soldiers died. All of the wounds received by soldiers the night of the riot were the result of accidental shootings by fellow soldiers. kek

bump for interest in a eceleb and race baiting filled board

America wins wars when it stops trying to look good doing it. When it cares about optics, it will usually lose.

We'd never have bombed anything in Bosnia-Herzegovina if we weren't so worried about what the world thought of us.

Muslims Always chose each other over you. Google maps where broken hill nsw is 1st

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Broken_Hill

I remember seeing the image in high school, and the text book gave some bull shit caption about the execution of an unarmed civilian during tet.

now we're stuck propping up governments made up of afghans and Arabs that will never be half the men the ARVN were

>Written and Directed by Mel Gibson

Ever hear of the US giving Native American Indians smallpox blankets? I bet you have. It turns out it was all made up, and not a single shred of evidence has ever been found to support it. Doesn't stop people from echoing the meme though does it? Our history is full of this kind of bullshit, and you can never be sure that everything you think you know isn't just a lie.

Holohoax
Nazis being the bad guys
White on black lynching
Native Americans being gentle savages
The list could probably go on for pages. They're going to write you into the history books as evil racists who killed gays and trannies and niggers and beat women for laughs.

I ate at his restaurant in northern Virginia when I was a kid... it wasn't very good.

>Camp Logan Riot
(((wikipedia))) version

Wish I heard this a decade ago when I gave a presentation on Woodrow Wilson's failings during WW1. Would have shocked the whole school.

Common sense gun control would be banning niggers from owning them.

We were way too gentle with bombing North Vietnam; it was nowhere near what we did to Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan. And Johnson was unwilling to rally people against Communism because he was afraid of another red scare. What a shame.

I couldn't care less about Afghans and Arabs; if the Jihadis kill them, it's a favor to us.

The only people America needs to be killing is commies.

Kind of sucks to go from such an important person to being a lowly and mediocre chef..

Precisely. When you can attain a level of trust that offers you deference, and you can dumb down the public so they're uninterested in personal research, everyone will just assume you're speaking truth & accept all the "facts" you provide. Ever wonder why the only African history taught in public school is Nelson Mandela & Ancient Egypt, and not Rhodesia vs. Mugabe, or the ANC killings in S.A., or the constant pattern of African militaries overthrowing their gov'ts?

Johnson was a cancer. Everything he touched was infected, and we're still dealing with the damage. The Great Society programs, the bullshit Leftist vacillating in Vietnam, the good-old-boy politicking he made the norm in DC. He said he'd have niggers voting for his party forever, and he wasn't wrong.

Wilson was like Obama combined with Bush. Annoyingly moderate, smart-ass academic, easily cucked due to lacking a backbone. He wanted us to join the first EU, which shows how foolish his foreign policy ideals were. Just read up on Wilsonianism to see how much he sounds like George W Bush.

>the rest of his unit ran away
Either they were all bad soldiers or he fucked up. Considering most blacks are subpar at basic things, I'm going to assume it was the former. Poor guy.

>drafted blacks fighting koreans under white orders
Heh. I wouldn't have fought very hard myself.

Also, Korea was a mess. So many US Army prisoners of war colluded with the enemy that the Army launched a huge investigation to figure out what the fuck happened. Turns out the Soviets were involved. American commanders expected torture, so American captive soldiers were unprepared for friendliness. A Soviet agent would offer cigarettes, and chat about the pointlessness of a kid from Oklahoma fighting people he didn't know in a place he'd never heard of. They were close to the mark, and it was very successful. They were able to convince a third of U.S. captives to collaborate to some extent. What's more, the American chain of command entirely broke down among captives. "You ain't the boss of me. We're both just prisoners now."

You know which forces didn't collaborate? The Turks. Of 200 (can't remember the number well) Turkish captives, only two responded positively to the camp agents offering friendship. After that, the remainder of the Turkish captives totally ostracized them. That said, the agents couldn't speak Turkish for shit, so they were probably a lot less persuasive in said language.

If you're interested in the subject of how the POWs fell apart in Korea, the book is, "In Every War But One" or something like that.

It was referenced, but played out much differently in "Roots: The Next Generations". One episode opened with some blacks from the 59th good boy regiment being hanged by mean white soldiers, because the US Army is a nigger hunting club. After Simon Haley and his friends survived the war and came back to America the rest of them got killed in their houses by whites.

Here's the story:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Thompson_(Medal_of_Honor,_1950)

Niggers have always been niggers and they always will be.

thank you OP. the real truth about marchin looter king is also pretty good. its amazing whats actually taught in (((history))) classes.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Soviets are always involved when shit gets fucked up. But my grandpa didn't seem to find Korea all that hellish, even after surviving Inchon. Korean tactics usually involved stupid shit, so as long as your m8s didn't cuck out and you focused on proper threats, they stood no chance at all.

Plus he got to spend the 2nd half of his deployment fucking Maltese thots. I've probably got dozens of great-uncles & great-aunts somewhere in Malta.

wat

It's fully how everyone tried to ignore the CIA file release recently on MLK. Pretty interesting stuff in that file...

Truer words were never spoken.

Being the victim is always their goal: When you're the victim, you never have to take responsibility.

awww sheeet.

yo mang, lookie 'ver there. is being a new fried chicken stand grand opening. let's go

>mfw my australian father told me about US Navy race riots in the Philippines while he was visiting there back in the 80s

Just let them keep them. If the Rhodesian Bush War is any indicator of the combat efficacy of a black militia, they're as good with small-arms combat as a toddler is with lifting an Atlas stone.

What a strange revolver?

The history of the US military (and of tons of other Western militaries) is full of redpills. That's why we're only taught cherry-picked info.

interesting post user

God dammit Wilson.

>We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People
i want an immediate end to the nigger crime wave
>We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
i want an immediate end to the nigger crime wave
>We Want Full Employment For Our People
affirmative action/equal oppurtunity - fill out a job application you lazy nigger
>We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings
get a fucking job you lazy nigger. and pay your fucking rent.
>Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
>We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All
pay attention in class. turn in your homework. don't commit crimes. get a fucking job you lazy fucking nigger
>We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
>We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex
quit commiting crimes you lazy thieving raping nigger and get a fucking job
>We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere...
this has been done. and now niggers are complaining that there are not enough police in their neighborhoods to stop all of the lazy thieving, raping, murdering, nigger highschool dropouts from committing crime. if you are unable to function in ou country i suggest taking that welfare check that came out of my paycheck and buy a one way ticket to wakanda where you will never be oppressed by whitey again and will be able to stand proud on your own merit and achievements

That's a cuckservative meme. Same as blaming black dysfunction on welfare.

>thinking saying "shut it down" works on the internet
>being this much of a nigger

WHAT A FAGGOT

save your breath, pic related is who you are arguing with. just some bored fags on an 'ebic raid of Sup Forums :DDD gonna show doez notzeez!'

ya --- showing up on other threads too. will be glad when epic confrontation happens - theyre so easy to spot and identify as enemy combatants

You cannot denigger a nog and the only solution is the gun.

Fuck I never heard of this either and I'm a history feind.
Thanks fwend for a new redpill.

Strange?
Its a hammerless Smith and Wesson.
Very common revolver

That model isn't hammerless, the reason it looks funky is the hammer is shrouded. Smith still makes a similar model.

>Johnson was a cancer
Johnson was a Zionist and for all intensive porpoises an Israeli.

ID says Jew-cum

The US legitimately proposed executing false-flag attacks - some on its own soil, some with real casualties - to generate public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro.

Operation Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

The scans:
smeggys.co.uk/operation_northwoods.php?image=01#tt

Some choice excerpts in pic related (and transcribed below):

3. A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms:

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.

b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.

4. We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.
The terror campaign could be pointed at refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of Cuban agents and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement, also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government.

You sho rite brotha!!

MLK literally gave a speech shouting at black people for committing a disproportionate amount of crime in the inner city.
The issues we have today have always existed in the past, just in different numbers.

Per wikipedia:

>Nineteen were executed, and 41 were sentenced to life.

So Wilson didn't let them all off the hook.

bump

I hope this isn't a surprise to anyone on this site. Operation Gladio, Operation Northwoods, & other conniving bullshit-ops have been open secrets for a while now.

Anyone who thinks there's something their elites JUST WOULDN'T DO is an idiot or uninformed.

You never know how many newfriends are browsing, so no harm in dropping info anyway.

For anyone lurking, here's a well-documented example of Israeli forces attacking the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

man we really need to gas those kikes

bump

wewlad

The Clintons had Sam Kinison killed because Sam and Bill had themselves a couple of teenagers in Arkansas before Bill ran for POTUS.

post the shots of the newspapers describing the galveston response to looting niggers. really shows how cucked we've become.

Good point m8, everyone explores the rabbit hole eventually. The Gulf of Tonkin is another good analogue for your theme.

I remember how Operation Paperclip was my first rabbit hole, and awakened me to exploring more.

This, have a bump

Sam Kinison was too redpilled to be allowed to live.

>Jaded former fire-and-brimstone preacher
>Social realist
>Woke on humanitarianism/women/drugs/politics
>Hated by (((mainstream comedians)))

The Rodney King Riots are an even better redpill.

Notice how only the Koreans were willing to defend their livelihoods with guns, because they didn't give a shit what people thought of them, or what trouble they might get into.

Yes, thank you. Turns out the mood is one of deception tonight!

Another classic Jewish trick - denied for 50 years then admitted to and honored with medals. Keep that in mind going forward, gents:
>
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

The most dangerous weapon on Earth is a man on a search for Truth.

Here's another great subterfuge, and an oft-forgotten Jewish plot. They succeeded in Russia, but not in Germany:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

let's not forget the spanish commies too revolution

also, the largest lynching in US history was of italians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of the nigger

Ahh yes the jewish rebellion of germany. I remember being shocked to learn about this one. Suddenly german anger at jews went from dafuq guys to shiietttt now it makes complete sense.

I used to eat at his resturant in Burke Va.

Wanna hear a really obscure but really insightful historical fact? The Soviets poured money into fomenting a military coup against Haile Selassie's Ethiopian empire, which was nationalist, Orthodox Christian, non-interventionist, anti-communist, and traditionalist. All the things the Jew despises.

funny how they always seem to leave that little bit of context out of it. and they never mention the degeneracy in berlin or the blood sucking foreign jews buying up all things german after the jewish treaty of versaille made them go broke for a war that they didn't start.

shocking. fun reading if anyone is interested. cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

did you expect anything else user?

Ah, Rhodesia. A harsh blackpill. A colony of Europeans vote for independence, and then all their European brethren turn their backs & leave them to die, preferring their deaths to the prospect of a white ethnostate.

ZOG never lets any good gov't survive in Africa.

Did anyone post literally any legitimate sources or is this all paranoid schizophrenia shitposting

It's well documented.

Yup and it's always a "coincidence" that it's a key fact or event that puts the whole picture into focus.

That one is easily accessible with google you retard
I can’t find much info on the 24th regiment being dumb niggers other than seemingly garbage websites

Be glad there are people here willing to spoon-feed you. If curious or in doubt, it's best you search up the truth yourself.

AND THE SAME TACTICS ARE BEING USED AGAINST COLLEGE KIDS IN AMERICA!!!!! IT'S LITERALLY THE MARXIST SUBVERSION!!!

Fun fact:
If Christians in America and Europe weren’t already influenced by Jews this verse alone would allow them to overthrow the enemy and the solution to fixing the world might be in the hands of Christian’s

>”I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.” (Revelations 3:9)

Listen here you fucking nigger, most search engines are extremely fuckin censored and anything showing niggers for what they are isn’t as easy as it used to be

Old guy from vietnam told me a joke
>why do niggers die at war
>because when you say get down they all start to boogie

Just wanted to show ya some primary source m8.

The Houston Chronicle has a good summary article with reasonably well-researched references. The 24th as dumb niggers is a syncretion of a few things: The well-documented distaste of the Korean US forces to the 24th's combat performance, the after-action reports of 24th Infantry officers that cite soldier desertion & inability to hold positions, the unit's constant recycling of officers due to their inability to command them.

Link?