/gg/ - Gnosis General

The term gnosticism comes from the Greek word for knowledge, gnosis (γνώσις), referring to esoteric consciousness, which is claimed by gnostics to be the key to unlocking transcendent understanding, self-realization, and/or unity with God. It started as a loose movement with roots in the middle east and asia minor and was widespread within the early Christian church until the gnostics were expelled in the second and third centuries C.E. It encompasses beliefs of certain early Christians and pre-Christian people who taught the world is controlled by evil forces, head of them “God” aka the demiurge. This thread is for the discussion of Gnosis and Gnosticism.
>Nag Hammadi Codices
>Bruce Codex
>Gospel of Thomas
>Secret Book of John
>Gospel of Mary Magdalene
>Pistis Sophia

>Naassenes
>Sethites
>Valentinians
>Bogomils
>Cathars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20380238/#20380529
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw getting slided by archons

Have you attained gnosis, OP?

say more

Im reading the enneads right now. Does it tie into gnosticism?

gnosticism is a kike trick to get people to reject christ as a slave to the demiurge. The funny thing about it is that actual gnosticism is anti-life, so, unironically, if you are a gnostic you should kill yourself, according to the precepts of that belief system.

Listen before you speak, or be thought foolish.

>muh have you read valis by philip k dick reee

So tired of you nuage soibois trying to pretend you're all badass because you namedrop naghamadi and the sophia mythos etc. etc. Shit is trite and boring, and the train to the age of aquarious set off to the Haley's comet in 1971; you missed your chance, hippy douches.

we now have DMT, Gnosis is obsolete and antiquated, dont forget to bring a towel

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

cool story

fuck off bakc to r e d d i t

Shut up nigger.

Tribe of Snakes are Khazars and ruined everything with religions.
Spirituality =/= relgiion

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

n i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

Does anyone else picture Abraxas as a qt waifu?

Really interested hearing what you guys have to say about . . .

How do you explain noahs ark as a gnostic, if the material world was created by the demiurge, why would he then destroy his creations who are turning away from divinity? Excuse my ignorance I have only just began my journey of knowledge

>taught the world is controlled by evil forces, head of them “God” aka the demiurge

I mean yes and no. The demiurge is like the architect of this place, but God still has control. He's just letting things play out as they are because this is what we agreed to when we decided to incarnate here

looks like a christfag is butthurt at people calling out his ego maniacal faggot of a master. Hey buddy, your kike on a stick can trick retards like you into entering voluntarily into that eternal soul prison you call heaven, but that doesn't work on someone who actually thinks and uses logic.

Honestly, I hope you get into heaven, because only then you'll realize that there is actually much more beyond your "god" and it will sink in that your "heaven" is actually a purgatory run by a self-centered asshole. And you'll be trapped for all eternity, never able to escape to actual heaven.

tl;dr... ur a dumb nigger

Elaborate please, if you will, on the source of your conclusions

Christ was of the same caliber as Buddha, who was also not "a/the begotten son of God". Belief in Jesus as a savior does two things: makes you cuck yourself into a mentality where you can't save yourself from your bad choices, and 2, cucks you into being the demiurge's bitch.

The world is one big S&M club, only the kinkiest fucks show up here

Why else would it be so fucked up?

>if the material world was created by the demiurge
The material world wasn't created by it. THIS world was
>why would he then destroy his creations who are turning away from divinity
I mean he's a demiurge, dude. A being thinking it is God. It asked for animal sacrifices and for a man to sacrifice his son ffs.

The problem why gnosis is still latent (weakly latent tough) is that christianity has not faced it in a properly way.

Material world is not bad itself, material world is where spiritual world manifest, Jesus was never a super and vane spiritual teacher, he clealy, as the Son of God understood, and understands this.

>thinks his cough syrup hypnogogic milkdrop visualizer is comparable to a mature spiritual practice

lol

you sound real woke breh lol. mazeltov.

God is difficult to define, but It lies somewhere in the lines of [infinite consciousness, infinite energy, infinite possibility and capability, infinite LOVE]. These things pervade every world. No place can exist without God's reach, even this forsaken place. That being said, (I'll assume you read the apocryphon of John) although the Demiurge believes it is the source of everything (God), it cannot actually do ANYTHING it wants, because free will would be infringed. Every being has free will, whether it seems that way or not. Someone may not consciously will themselves to be raped, but by other choices they have made, that could end up happening.

The demiurge seeks to make people believe that there is no God and that it holds all the power here. If you make people disbelieve in God, love and goodness, you limit those peoples' possibilities. If the only possibilities they believe are doom and death, the Demiurge has much more to work with, and less competition. The world is based on ideals, core values, etc.

>Christians
>Spiritually mature

I bet you think there's only one Jesus

>The material world wasn't created by it. THIS world was
Ahh I see
Where though did he ask for a man to sacrifice his son?Are you talking about Abraham in Gen22? Was this not simply a test of faith and not a genuine tenet

Thinly veiled satanism for spiritually void try hards.
You gnostics are fucking pathetic.

Bumping for Gnisis.

And the gnosis in the garden: explain that.

Remember Sup Forums, Gnostics are a Jewish inversion of Neo-Platonism.

>Anti-Life

>Anti-Nature

>Anti-Material

>Anti-Reality

>Anti-Demiurge

>A Jewish-Christian perversion of Plato and Pythagorean teachings

PART 1

"Gnosticism refers to a collection of religious groups originating in Jewish religiosity in Alexandria in the first few centuries CE.[1] Neoplatonism was a school of Hellenistic philosophy that took shape in the 3rd century, based on the teachings of Plato and some of his early followers. While Gnosticism was influenced by Middle Platonism, neo-Platonists from the third century onward rejected Gnosticism. Gnosticism originated in the late first century CE in nonrabbinical Jewish sects and early Christian sects,[2][3] and many of the Nag Hammadi texts make reference to Judaism, in some cases with a violent rejection of the Jewish God."

"Sethianism may have started as a pre-Christian tradition, possibly a syncretic Hebrew[4] Mediterranean baptismal movement from the Jordan Valley, with Babylonian and Egyptian pagan elements, and elements from Hellenic philosophy. Both Sethian Gnostics and the Valentinian Gnostics incorporated elements of Christianity and Hellenic philosophy as it grew, including elements from Plato, Middle Platonism and Neo-Pythagoreanism."

"In the third century CE both Christianity and neo-Platonism reject and turn against Gnosticism, with neo-Platonists as Plotinus, Porphyry and Amelius attacking the Sethians. John D. Turner believes that this double attack led to Sethianism fragmentation into numerous smaller groups (Audians, Borborites, Archontics and perhaps Phibionites, Stratiotici, and Secundians).

PART 2

Plotinus considered his Gnostic opponents "heretics", "imbeciles" and "blasphemers" erroneously arriving at misotheism as the solution to the problem of evil, taking all their truths over from Plato. Plotinus' main objection to the Gnostic teachings he encountered was to their rejection of the goodness of the demiurge and of the material world. He attacked the Gnostics for their vilification of Plato's ontology of the universe as contained in the Timaeus. Plotinus accused Gnosticism of vilifying the demiurge or craftsman that shaped the material world, and so ultimately for perceiving the material world as evil, or as a prison. Plotinus set forth that the demiurge is the nous (as an emanation of the One), which is the ordering principle or mind, also reason. Plotinus was critical of the gnostic derivation of the Demiurge from Wisdom as Sophia, the anthropomorphic personification of wisdom as a feminine spirit deity not unlike the goddess Athena or the Christian Holy Spirit. These objections seem applicable to some of the Nag Hammadi texts, although others such as the Valentinians, or the Tripartite Tractate, appear to insist on the goodness of the world and the Demiurge."

>.........

FUCK YOU SMILEY
AND FUCK YOUR GOD DAMN ESOTERIC, GNOSTIC, BLACK SUN "GENERALS"

AND YOUR PATHETIC BODI YOUTUBE CHANNEL BULLSHIT!

YOU WILL
NEVER
BE
A
CULT
LEADER!

Take your meds and be nicer to your poor parents, you Jewish tranny Canadian IP hoping 8ch freak. Your board /fringe/ is dead because you suck at research and are a pathological liar and a sick fuck!

based

Like the Garden of Eden story with Adam, Eve and the serpent?

>Satanism
An effort was made

>Anti-Life
>Anti-Nature
>Anti-Material
>Anti-Reality
>Anti-Demiurge

Explain how?

Also, obviously people who believe an evil demiurge is responsible for this world would be anti-demiurge

Prove me wrong.
You literally worship Satan and you've been so brain fucked that you don't realize it. Ask your self if maybe there's a reason we're here and ask your self if maybe you're not fulfilling that intended purpose.

Yep

To clarify I have not read any books on Gnosticism my knowledge at the present is very limited but I would venture more than the average person. Pertaining to the topic at had; can you go into more detail as to why the demiurge perfers doom, death and despair amongst his self-perceived subjects as opposed to love? Is there some sorr of surrendering of free will in the formers acceptance?

Cathar and Albingensian general?

Arnuad Amalric wants to have a word with you

To be honest, I'm no scholar, so you may be able to find more precise answers elsewhere, but I'll answer after a question. Have you read The Apocryphon of John? Kinda need to know what you know before I spiel

What's the end game of Gnosticism? To reject all of the life that the evil demiurge has created, to cast off this "imperfect" mortal coil so you might ascend beyond it. That is a complete rejection of the gift of life. It's like you were given a game and told how to play, but you decided to reject the game and use cheats to skip levels because you're not a the fun part yet rather than playing the game for what it's worth and appreciating the ride.

Gnosticism is the epitome of anti-life.

No I have not read it.
Pro-tip: the gnosis in the garden is the crux of modern western Gnosticism and it shows their hand for what it is.

Imagine the ultimate dictator that could have complete control over everyone's lives. He wants obedience, respect, and to be feared (to keep his people in line). The demiurge thinks itself as God or creator, but because it doesn't know its divine origin, it does not want or even understand love. It wants to be served, worshiped, thought of as "higher than all else"

Well for intelligent life; through knowledge, ascend beyond this frame of existence, the whole concept is that this plane was created and we are all sparks from the main source trapped in it, except suicide would only keep us trapped in this perpetual state; think of it as an endless cycle; Be born, grow, die, and be reborn into this plane.

Sort of the whole aspect of seeking enlightenment except there is an actual fashioner who created and is the warden of their existence.

This is as far as I know anyway based off of skimming through. Not so much rejecting life, but to look beyond what lies in front of us physically. To learn throughout life and leave something for descendants to apply and learn to slowly but surely break the chain.

Life is to be overcome, its a purely antagonistic force against spirit

I wish I were more familiar with the origin stories of the bible, but never really took interest because as a kid I dismissed it as a LARP.

Do you know what ego death is? It is usually achieve on psychedelics, although it can be reached with meditation. Ego death is complete dissolution of boundaries. You realize that you are everything and nothing. You realize that you create every single one of your experiences through your thoughts, beliefs and actions. That everything is just a fractalized piece of the whole. That you are the slave and the master. That you are God and man. That everything is intrinsically connected. Etc etc (google it if you wanna know more).

FUCK it's hard to describe things chronologically, especially considering we're talking about the beginning of time.

Anyway shit starts out as all is perfect yadda yadda. They eat the fruit which likely caused ego death, and became aware of some underlying things about reality. However they believed that they had shamed God, which led to their "punishment". (If you believe that you are a mere mortal and that God is all, you would "need to be punished for disobeying".

The Gnostic theory doesn't (to my knowledge) mention parallel universes or worlds, but essentially, there is a plane where Eden is still perfect. Some people believe in infinite realities that "split" when a decision is made. The version that accepted the message of the fruit still lives happily in peace in Eden. However the version that chose the route of fear is responsible for every reality with negative aspects in it. That choice unto fear is basically the birth moment of most, if not all, realities.

Please ask me questions if you don't understand instead of calling me a retard. I have aphantasia; telling stories, especially chronologically, is fucking hard for us.

>purely antagonistic
As above so below, mother fucker.
Life is in harmony with spirit; only God is pure spirit and only retards like you are only profane.

The ultimate lie for them is that we're told this life is worth living. To them the ultimate Truth is the complete rejection of the mortal plane.

You would be right, EXCEPT, look how evil-ridden this world is. If there were no sin to shed, we wouldn't be in a world like this.

>To reject all of the life that the evil demiurge has created, to cast off this "imperfect" mortal coil so you might ascend beyond it.

You're either misinformed or pulling this out of your ass. Even Jesus proves that Gnosticism isn't fake. Jesus came to teach that each person is like a perfect creation of God that has lost its way. He came to teach that we can ALL be perfect like Jesus, and do any miracle he does, IF we renounce evil and sin, and stay on the path of Goodness. Gnosticism isn't about killing yourself or wanting out of this life. It's partly about realizing that the sinful life is a shit road with no end. It's about realizing your divine origin that has been hidden from us since the dawn of time.

>doing drugs makes you realize Truth
Doing drugs only makes you see what you already think in a new light.

Ego death holds no inherent Truth. I am just as much a part of everything as I am a part of nothing. Yet despite thisnuktimate paradox somehow we are. We both believe in the ultimate creator but you believe he's not powerful enough to create us for a purpose without some weak bullshit entity trapping us. Do you realize how ludicrous that sounds? Your version of the devil is my God. My god created us on Earth so that we may experience being human and mortal for all its beauty and through our time here learn to become like him in our thoughts and actions. This isn't a prison; it's a gift.

Why did your God create us?

This world is evil ridden because without evil our souls would wither and die. There is no joy without sorrow. A roller coaster must go slow for us to appreciate the speed.

We live in the best possible worlds for we are allowed to suffer and we have the ability to choose not to when we begin to find harmony in God's creation.

>A little bit of Platonism
>A little bit of Christianity
>A little bit of Jewish mysticism
>A little bit of Hinduism
>A little bit of European paganism
>A bunch of stuff that i just pulled out of my ass
Boom, """Gnosis"""

The charlatans of the ancient times, look for Simon Magus. The New Left is based on Gnosticism and that should tell you everything you wan't to know.

>The New Left is based on Gnosticism

>We both believe in the ultimate creator but you believe he's not powerful enough to create us for a purpose without some weak bullshit entity trapping us

I never said that. God can do anything. But bringing the demiurge back to light is not a solo task. After all, the demiurge wills itself to "be God" and to be served, and because it chose so (free will), it has to kind of tire out by playing through its game and eventually realizing that it was wrong. That's where we come along. This life is not your only life, and most likely it is not your first life either. Those that incarnate here, incarnate to teach Yalbadaoth how to love.

>My god created us on Earth so that we may experience being human and mortal for all its beauty and through our time here learn to become like him in our thoughts and actions.

Absolutely, there is beauty and wonder everywhere. But look at the world around you. The murder, rape, dictatorships, etc. Would your God put you in this world to "enjoy its wonders and riches" except that you can't actually really do that?

This reality wasn't create SOLELY by Yalbadaoth, but obviously with the help of God. Yalbadaoth and God are not classical entities like you and I. They are thought-forms, energy-forms, created by emotion and intent

THIS is what sounds retarded. If God created us to ENJOY LIFE as you say, it wouldn't be 20% enjoy and 80% bullshit.

>We live in the best possible worlds
Damn, christian heaven must be real shitty if this is the best possible world

Those numbers seem accurate for someone who is lost.
Stop thinking; start living faggot.

>Christian
Don't ask me, faggot.

ITT: faggots LARPing as true scotsman Christians while simultaneously denying the concept of objectivity

I do enjoy the riches and beauty of the world. It's everywhere, but you've stared so long at the sun that you've gone blind.

>We live in the best possible worlds

Look around you, dude. The world is becoming more corrupt. Globalism is slowly encroaching. The endgame is basically a giant human slave farm where the rich sit around.

Yet you say that this one of the best worlds. OK

You have such little faith.
We live in the best of all possible worlds because WE have the ability to change it. God made us in his image; we have been given the divine spark that allows us to decide the fate of this world. We will turn this Saturnian lead into Alchemical Gold.

Why can our meager minds construct a greater world than the one we live in?

Why create a lesser world?

A well known fact for anyone that at least did a basic research on his LARPing.

Try to find the parallels between the Gnostic teachings and this story. Truth is best disclosed under the veil of fiction.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20380238/#20380529

I don't actually. I completely agree with this post. We do have the ability to change it. We have the ability to do anything, same as God. That doesn't change the fact that there are puppeteers trying to hide this truth from people. If all hope and love were destroyed, people would no longer have the ability to help themselves, because they would no longer believe that possible.

>muh knowledge
If you idiots are actually into this type of religion, just be a hindu, holy shit, you will at least get some depth out of that cluster fuck of religions. This gnosticism garbage is shit-tier anti-Christian larping. Either way you're going to hell.

The left is based on christianity and the doctrine of good works

We're on the same page then. So stop dicking around with an ideaology that tells you this life isn't worth living.

There are some real bad mother fuckers out there trying to turn us into profane, soulless cattle and we gotta get our heads out of our asses and stop them from destroying everything that makes this world beautiful. (The fact that we get to fight them and win is also a huge part of the beauty)

>doctrine of good works
literally what

ITT: Christcucks angry that the demiurge isn't being worshipped

Oh yeah, I forgot Sup Forums thinks their warhammer manuals are the catechism.

for those of you struggling with the idea of faith, the issue with this kind of thought is that you’re trying to rationalize something as irrational (I mean that in the least derogatory way possible) as faith. Faith stirs inside you and is beyond the realm of logic or reason. If you’d like to achieve faith, open yourself up to as many revelatory pieces of art that you can, art that tries to depict divinity in its purest form. Visit museums, listen to orchestras, read great literature, immerse yourself in the Bible, even if just for its aesthetic properties. You’d think yerrrrggghhhh..... yechhhhrggg.... w-woah... sorry about that, partner... my stomach is feeling a little choppy here, I lost my train of thought...right right, I think you’d be better off forgetting about faith as an end goal you’re striving tooOOoohh... th-that w- ooooeeuuughffff... wow... I must have really eaten something sinister, this is... this is a rough one... feels like high tide at the Bay of Biscay down therr-err-echhooohhhh.... alright, h-hold that thought, partner... I'm gonna hit the toilet real quick, it feels like trouble's a-brewin' down on the southern front... just gottaahhh-h w-wow... just gotta get my bearings straight here... mother have mercy, I'm sweating like swine in summer... just need to relax a bit... o-ohh… easy does it… let’s just focus on making way to the commode… oh, I’m burning, I’m burning up… could have been that chicken parmesan last night… the guy at the deli seemed a bit too eager to sell me that breast… just need to get a cold pack or something… h-hoo… oh nelly, that’s pungent… that’s a chewy one, no doubt…. nearly there… just need to fend off the flood for a few more moments… e-easy… easieehhhh-h… close call… oh I’m drenched… on the anniversary of operation spring awakening, too… why today of all days...

As i said, you must've done at least a basic research of your LARPing before you start. Memes from /x/ don't count as """gnosis"""

bQJPxRk

discord for my christian and gnostic brothers who like to talk theology.

>ou must've done at least a basic research of your LARPing before you start
Ah? You talking to me? I reached gnosis and henosis.
>memes don't count as gnosis
I loathe /x/ though, as it is roleplaying, just like you do with your christianity.

I reached gnosis, gnosis is seeing an image of your true spiritual self, and after this, you'll experience henosis, God himself will unite to your spirit.

>So stop dicking around with an ideaology that tells you this life isn't worth living

Literally only you have said that. I haven't ever heard of this conclusion nor have I thought it myself.

>So stop dicking around with an ideaology that tells you this life isn't worth living.

there is nothing in the gnostic scriptures that would ever promote this idea in any way shape or form.

I hope you come to realize that fallen angels taught mankind how to make curse words and that it would be in your better interests to purge them out of your vocabulary.

Well does it seem like something a kind and loving god would do? Or more of a jealous, vengeful, satanic type?

Check this out if you have not. It might add to your understanding. The concept of the demiurge is close to what the author describes. The symbols he uses are also very well known among certain circles.

My heaven is on earth; you must reject earth to get to heaven. It's simple dude. You don't care about life. Your cult is built around rejecting life as the perfection it is because you see it as icky but don't want to fix it by actually LIVING.

Fuck off, nigger.
Your whole cult is based around rejecting life as a false projection so that you can achieve divinity. It's absolutely anti-life. If you could have your way you would ascend right now; if I had my way I'd stay right here.

This. Fallen angels are the cause of things here

Everything in this world is finite and imperfect, filled with misery and bound by false laws and limitations, how can you possibly call this existence perfect?!

>sinful life is a shit road with no end

I seriously think that the main problem of understanding God is that people that are looking for It, are just looking because their personal issues, but not try to find his/her place in this world.

Yes, Jesus came and walked among us to show us and save us from our wrong ways, but, the work of Jesus is way more important than that.

Jesus, among the jews and his people, was not an ethereal creature that dint eat, drink, or live...actually he didn't need to drink, to eat, or breath...he didn't need to, but he actually behaved like another common man.

You have shit mixed up but I don't know how to explain things in a way to unmix you up. I know that there is heaven on Earth, but there is better "heaven" beyond here. Obviously if I could leave, I would, because it would mean being in a place where I could more easily manifest my desires. Here, there are fallen angels and a demiurge to bypass. Don't get me wrong, I love life, but there are things here I could do without. If you see nothing wrong with this place, you're fooling yourself.

I LIVE by continuing my path towards divinity and perfection, not by fooling myself that I'm already there, like you seem to be doing

I for one won't deny it, I am anti-life, or more specifically anti-existence.
>inb4 kys then
it's more complicated than that.

In every of his teachings he always remarked something, the purpose... the purpose of your behaving, what is the purpose of your actions? He taught us with daily and mundane situations, you cant dodge the execution of actions, because we live in a material world, in a material world you must do actions that interacts and affect other people, you must take decisions and so on...

And is in the material world, trough the free will, is the way in which we will shape our hearts, is the way in which we will reach perfection.

Jesus did all the miracles, and show us his power, to show us that he was sent by God, to give us faith on his teachings and his words, it was not a show off of this "spiritual level"

Spiritual is spiritual, material is material, but without the material world, you cant manifest the spiritual world, and both spirits, of goodness and evilness cannot confront themselves.

Without a body, without the material factor, he would have never faced Satan, and had never won him, showing to the human kind, that the spirit of God, the justice, the honesty, the rightness, the love, the truthiness cannot be killed, Evilness cannot kill Truthiness, and this was showed with the resurrection.

The Resurrection was a material event, not a spiritual one, if Jesus had not gotten his body full of glory, just being a spirit or ghost he would not have won against evilness.

But it did not happen.

you need to read the book of enoch for context on noahs ark, given the circumstances of what exactly caused the flood it would be in Gods very nature to cause a flood

the ENTIRE earth laid accusation against the nephilum and the watchers for the Sins committed against it. The Earth has a habit of crying out against injustice done against it

both of the people that replied to your post are wrong

>Fuck off, nigger.
>I hope you come to realize that fallen angels taught mankind how to make curse words and that it would be in your better interests to purge them out of your vocabulary.

>My heaven is on earth; you must reject earth to get to heaven.

what does the bible tell you to do?

>Your whole cult is based around rejecting life as a false projection so that you can achieve divinity.

what does the bible say about this idea?

> If you could have your way you would ascend right now

yes, if I could have my way I would ascend and be with Christ, you act like thats such a bad thing to want.

>if I had my way I'd stay right here.

its a good thing neither of us have it our way, and its the Father's Will that is done, and not ours.

>Your cult is built around rejecting life as the perfection it is

what does the bible say about the way life is?

>I seriously think that the main problem of understanding God is that people that are looking for It, are just looking because their personal issues, but not try to find his/her place in this world.

Wrong. We seek to unlearn the bullshit lies that we were brought up to believe. Just because I believe there is big evil at play, doesn't mean I don't think I have a place here. There are many things I will do, for myself, and others. I have so many places I could take, things I could do, etc, that it could drive some mad.

>it's more complicated than that
It actually isn't.

The Nephilim and watchers were the true Gnostics who rebelled against the demiurge, they threatened to destroy his creation so he did the flood to kill them all.

Because I'm not a negative Nancy like you. Grow up; you cannot possibly imagine how complex perfection is so you decide to wallow in ignorance and reject all the goodness around you.