Raildex

Who are Mikoto and friends going to be breaking out of jail in the new Railgun arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

just-believe.in/
yusaani.com/topics/2015/07/05/150922/
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The #6 Aogami Pierce.

Purple

Some background character in Battle Royale which inadvertently releases Mitsuari Ayu.

If the Misaka was flipped she would be wearing the birthday hat

They're going to be breaking my dick out of mikoto's asshole

How's it going drunk-kun

>Index S3
>SAO S3
>Poptepipic
>One Piece enters Wano arc

2018 is too good.

>out of everything in 2018, those are what you're looking forward to the most

>not looking forward to Index 3
His other choices were questionable but where do you think you are?

No, i am. Im just disgusted that the rest were even mentioned along side it.

Some nips are saying that the whole Toaru Project is Dengeki rebuilding the franchise and give it a similar format to SAO. And that may have been why it was pushed back for an extra year or two.

What do you/they mean by a similar format?

>and give it a similar format to SAO
What exactly does that mean?

>Similar format to SAO

SAOfag here. SAO doesn't have different format compared to other LN franchises out there.

SAO's Project is basically like a long running thing, almost based off something like the Marvel Cinematic Universe where it has phases of things. Index never had any project except ones tied to certain series, whereas SAO has one big one tied to the whole franchise.

Why are people getting so upset about Mikoto barely being relevant for a majority of S3? It hasn't been confirmed but you can bet Railgun D is one of the many Toaru Projects in store, there's your Mikoto action.

So the Toaru Project will probably get its own stage like SAO does, from now on.

Shitposters

>where it has phases of things
IMO they'd be pushing AW a lot harder if that was the case

There's already a thread up.

So we're gonna get different phases in Index where there are different endings? I don't think i want that.

>he thinks there can't be more than two threads at a given time

>SAO
>AW
Give up all ye hopes and dreams.

This is Sup Forums, not /ag/.

>look mom! i quoted imaginary quotes again!

That's not what they're getting at. SAO's project alone basically guarantees it will last for a long time across anime, games, novels, and manga. That's what Toaru is getting now.

Reminder.

When you say phases what do you mean? I know in Marvel each character gets a movie before everything intertwines in gigantic arcs like the upcoming Infinity War, but other than that I don't understand. Unless they'll be working on multiple aspects of the series at once like Index S3, Railgun D, and possibly Accel S1 or a VO spin off anime back to back.

Theoretically what would have happened besides Academy City exploding if Misaka fully evolved into Nuit?

Oh, so you meant adaptations then. Alright.

Think a full series adaptation that's guaranteed games, manga spinoffs, etc.

An artificial heaven.

All of the Espers are supposed to evolve into Angels.

Sadly accel world is in permanent limbo because of love live

TOARU SERIES HOLLYWOOD LIVE ACTION CINEMATIC UNIVERSE LET'S GO

Mikoto dissolves into the Misaka network, Christianity is destroyed, Aleister wins. Probably more to it than that or he would've let it happen, but it'll be something along those lines.

Level 6 doesn't actually create that. We know that the Imaginary Number District is the emulation of the pure world, the real goal. Level 6 is a test to see how far they can go in the Aeon of Osiris.

I can't wait for this new arc honestly, it'll probably last 3 or so years (36 chapters). I really hope the basis of the arc is breaking #6 or his proxy out of Jail, and underneath that there's some dark side academy city shit at bay.

if I could get studio 8 to stop doing love live it wouldn't be for AW
JUST
BELIEVE

Instead of a specific section of Index getting animated sepparately from railgun, think of it as the franchise as a whole getting a block together and planning it out around eachother

We don't even know the full scope of this project. They haven't said anything about adapting all of Index either.

There are several things id like to see them animate too.

>Mikoto
>Destroys building, including AC most iconic one lately
>Hacks into every system
>Constant robbery on vending machines
>Probably murdered some peasants off screen in NT17

They didn't technically say SAO is getting one either but would you really believe it isn't?

>SAO got S3
>Index got S3

>Horizon doesn't get shit

Good riddance. Annoying fanbase was fucking annoying.

Don't kick people when they're down, user.

>>Probably murdered some peasants off screen in NT17
I'm surprised that people completely ignored this part. She probably killed at least a dozen people until Touma stopped her.

Good riddance. I never liked those people anyway.

>Annoying fanbase was fucking annoying.
Raildexfags have no right to say this, retard.

Dont care what you say as long as that little script keeps translating them for us

What a gay-ass website.

just-believe.in/

They did though. A-1 president confirmed they will adapt all of SAO as long as Kawahara continues to write.

yusaani.com/topics/2015/07/05/150922/

Unless JC or Miki says anything similar best to assume a continuous Index adaptation isn't what this new project will entail.

You have to be 18 to post on this site.

I like how the Railgun series paints Misaka, she seems much more ruthless, mentally unstable when she's backed against a wall, not to mention way more powerful than she seems in Index. Now she's breaking people out of prisons, albeit there's probably a large catch to everything and it involves Misaki. After the Jail Break arc she'll probably be involved in a bank heist or assassination mission. Kind of makes you wonder why she isn't on the Anti Skill's radar yet, outside of the fact that Aleister is using her for schemes.

If you know the rules, why are you still here?

Fuck off Horizon was fun

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_3

I knew the Martini sisters were fucked up.

Anti-Skill has no real way of dealing with Level 5s except maybe for Misaki and Mugino

>Weird as fuck dialogue "HURRRR JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE I AM PARALLEL YOU ARE PARALLEL WE ARE PARALLEL JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE"
>Characters uglier than Wan Piss characters
>WORDS WORDS WORDS to cure insomnia
>Annoying "lolsorandumb imsuchapervert" useless MC with a smug punchable face
>Incomprehensible plot
>Slow as shit pacing

Why the fuck do people even want S3 for this shit? I'm glad Dengeki Bunko has common sense and threw that multimedia project money for the series that actually matter like Index and SAO.

I still can't believe it fucking happened. And that we got confirmation for more shit after Index 3.

Now that we finally got Season 3 and essentially a whole Toaru Project on deck, I feel bad for the series that didn't get shit. There's:
> Haruhi S3
> Spice & Wolf S3
> Hataraku Maon S2
> Horizon S3
Probably more I'm missing but they'll probably be getting fucked for awhile.

Hey I want a horizon season 3
I want to see more titties. Index was great, but hopefully we get MORE.

>Incomprehensible plot
You what

>not to mention way more powerful than she seems in Index
Being a big fish in a small pond will do that.

> Random greentext
> No real argument
Into the trash you and your bait go my friend.

That's some really shitty bait user, atleast apply yourself

Laughing too hard my friend

Spice and Wolf could get more but the others are almost certainly done.

Oh, and forgot the arrogant holier-than-thou fanbase.

>HURRRR IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HORIZON'S WEIRD AS SHIT CONFUSING PLOT THEN YOU'RE A PLEB DURRR

And the faggy-ass singing that opens every episode.

I hope you guys are playing the mobage

When did spice and wolf get a season 2? I watched it so long ago, and I felt really bummed out about no season 2

Isn't that kind of like what they did to Umidori and Saiai with Accel's thought patterns? And Wraithy lucked out and is the good kind of Martini.

Haruhi has no chance
Spice n Wolf, didnt the novels finally end? Possibility is very low
Manager mao is unlikely
Horizon is in limbo

>incomprehensible
>Raildex, a fucking Light Novel series, is somehow still too smart for user

Maybe you should stick to picture books user, that's more your speed

Railgun makes Mikoto seem a little too strong, she can summon these Kaijuu, Electric Tornadoes, find creative ways to abuse her iron sand and magnetism to the point where she's basically Spider Woman with the power to destroy the city, but yet she probably still can't beat a single Saint.

S&W got a sequel series.

Clearly you were looking for something akin to one piss. Dont know why you even bothered trying to finish a series that involves using your brain to think a bit

Horizon's got prime time titfuck pics, I'd be down for a season 3. I need more Kimi, Tomo, Futayo and Turrenne

He's talking about Horizon

Level 5s are one men armies, so that is actually to be expected. It just puts in perspective how ridiculous the shit Touma has to deal with is.

Oh shit, didnt know that. Gonna have to look around some then

> Why do people even want S3
> I'm glad Dengeki Bunko threw that multimedia project money for the series that actually matter like Index and SAO
Fucking kek, did your brain register what you were typing?

Do we have a Horizon Spammer now? When is Mobile-tan returning?

>be Miki
>realize Mikoto won't have that much screen time
>shit gotta fix this
>launch Toaru Project that implies Railgun D is on the way along side Index 3
>all is well

Its just some shonen kid throwing a tantrum

You sound paranoid. Raildex and Kawakami threads share like half the same people.

Oh shit you're right, didn't bother reading the bottom part. Why is he talking about that shit in here though?

Horizon actually makes money if BD sales were anything to go by. It sold more than Index. Novel sales are pretty good considering they're full on tomes and more expensive than your average LN too.

Railgun S buffed her more by having her do that weird-ass flash step thing in the last episode. That's the kind of shit that could actually be used against a saint, the Kaiju is just a showy way of dealing with something big.

user Spice and Wolf got a Season 2 ages ago, where have you been?

>Buttmad Horizon fags

Maybe try to grow a taste next time so you won't actually feel suffering from a shit anime not getting a season 3.

Mikoto never really goes all out in Railgun either. If you think she is depicted as "too strong", you don't know what being a level 5 means. Mikoto being "weaker than a Saint" is nonsensical shit that needs to die.

Because

BD sales give more money to the studio and not the publisher I think, so if the LN doesn't get boosted enough it's all for naught. The size of books is probably daunting to most readers.

We've literally had spammers for days, how is that paranoid? And it doesn't matter if there is overlap, why the fuck is he ranting about Horizon in a Raildex thread?

No, you're just retarded

This. And come on JS translate both. There's something wrong with you if you don't read everything he does.

The sequel series revolves around Lawrence & Holo's daughter who's basically human/wolf hybrid. And her human companion. So Spice & Wolf Season 3 is somewhat likely. The manga adaptation is still ongoing and selling pretty well too so there's that.

That harem he translated back in the day wasn't worth reading