>Be italian from Rome
>owns diverse family businneses
>Requires visa to study to australia
>Student Visa, nothing too complicated
>just 4 months
>provides proof of school payment
>provides proof of health insurance
>pays the visa request itself
>states the reason he is going to australia as student is to improve his english and provide a better service to the tourists that come to one of his family businneses (a hotel)
>wait
>gets VISA answer
>denied
>wtf why
>woman officer states that i dont fulfill one of the requirements
>wtf?
>requirement of genuine something
>basically they thing i will not leave the country once my visa will be finished
>mfw i went through all the processes
>mfw i paid everything and did everything following the rules
>mfw im not stupid to overstay in a foreign country taking the risk to get my visa denied in many other foreign countries
>mfw gangs of niggers keep terrorizing melbourne
>mfw i have swallowed the final redpill
>following the rules is for retards and acting like a nigger is always rewarded
I will try to apply again giving them more proofs like how many hair i have on my ass and such but still.
How did you grow up the honest life and finally understood that honesty never pays off in the real world Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3PleQBPxg
youtube.com/watch?v=tufpWefL8X4\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Yeah, NACK TO AUSTRALIA

>honesty never pays off in the real world
My lil Guido
Don't take the JewPill

Too late faggot.
I wasted money and time for nothing.
I tried to follow every rule and still got fucked.
Jews are right. Thats why they are so successfull.

Nigger, didn't you know we were full? Fucking told ya so.

The government is running immigration like a business and a spaghetti nigger like you should have coughed up more meatballs for our coffers. Just look at Cheng with his big steamy meatballs in the white buns. Yummo

Cleanse some nigger in shitmourne and make space for me.

>Jews are right. Thats why they are so successfull.

Can't touch them m8. They're bringing loadsa money from the big man with the big nose.

>tfw wish this was just a jidf thread
How are they? I paid every fee for your jewish government. I was bringing the money

Jew lawyers run Melbourne and niggers = $400 ph court work.

If you just want to immerse yourself in English, why don't you go to England? It's a lot closer.

Fuckin ay, wish i was a jew

Shoulda paid them a month holiday in Venice while you were at it m8.

yeah mate your story sounds a bit suss, I wouldn't let you in either

>>Be italian from Rome>owns diverse family businneses

I am guessing you might be a white looking Italian like I see on tv (not like the Italians we get here) and the fact you have a business would go against you. Australian government only seems to want useless black slime,

We're full. You know the rest.

can SOME cunt make an aus/pol/ PLEASE

also mr pizza user you're welcome to join us

yeah just noticed it in this catalog

thank you kind burger

>Be Australian Immigration Worker
>Notice increase in Student Visa from Italy overstaying Visas
>Ask for proof that they are going to leave as to not overtax our society
>Come to Sup Forums to relax
>Sees this crap...

are you the cunt that hates other italians?

>be wog
>try to come to Australia
>politely told to fuck off because we're full

Sorry Mario, we're full.

Sorry, m8. Only shitskins allowed in Australia. I guess Italy is now confirmed for white tho so good news, I suppose

Do your job and deny some Asians entry

kek

Haha you fucking cunt what the fuck are you expecting to do in Australia

why go to Australia when Cucknada offers the cheapest education? I'm sure Cuckdeau would've loved to have a spicy Italian meatballs restaurant in Ontario

Just come here to the midwest. It's comfy af here desu

mate, just burn your visa and passport and claim to be a sudanese refugee, they'll give you a free house in melbourne.

You dun goofed because you told them the truth. Come on a tourist visa, if you're below a certain age you can then have a working holiday visa where you go pick fruit in a rural town for shit pay and abuse. If your English is good enough and you have some decent qualifications, you might get a job that's on the approved 'in-demand' list and your company can then sponsor you to stay.

Or just pretend to be a 16-year-old Sudanese man.

You fucked up something majorly OP, I have to train dozens of backpackers from Italy, the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden etc every year on our jobsite who are braindead morons that speak little to no english and wonder how the fuck they get allowed into the country for work. You seem to speak english better than 95 percent of them. That said, Italian Backpackers are almost completely useless cunts who aren't fit to even pick grapes.

>If you just want to immerse yourself in Islam, why don't you go to England? It's a lot closer.

You see many south african applications?

Which school were you going to study at?

Where do you work?

ahahaha its this cunt again, the one gloating about fucking all the aussie girls and now he can't get in when hundreds of thousands of gooks that can't even introduce themselves can ahahaha suck my cock pasta fag

We try to keep the niggers out

>>denied
>>wtf why
Probably too educated and too white. Australia only accepts violent 3rd worlders with Chinese been an exception

In a winery.

This is proof that Italians are white, sorry Giuseppe, not colourful enough for our (((government)))

Its because half of the chinks that rock in here just smokebomb once they arrive - its pretty much impossible to tell them apart to the average aussie so good luck working out which ones to deport.

>Be italian
>Visa denied your request
>Fuck off
>Go to Naples and buy Visa and documents on the black market

Jeez, thought you italians were smarter than this, you always use salami tactics to get in.
>take tourist visa
>later on apply for long term visa
>if seemingly not viable
>find a job, which falls under visa program (look it up)
go fly to new zealand and apply for student visa or other specific visa.
>always state your love for Australia
>always tell immigration authorities stuff they wanna hear and stuff that lets you stay.

ffs Mario, chain migration. Half your wog family probably lives in Melbourne

Behaving like a nigger never pays off.
this society that was built by non-nigerrish behavior is giving you that illusion by using up the resources gathered by non-niggers to make it look like its a good thing.

Guys he doesn't understand you, hisa english not so good. You gotta speaka da Italian.

fuck off knockoff italy

fuck off meat ball nigger

We dont want you illegal immigrants in our country, whether you get here by boat or plane. Theres no way you will go back after 4 years in paradise compared to your shithole. Dont try and fool us you slippery gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3PleQBPxg

youtube.com/watch?v=tufpWefL8X4\

who's this cunt and why did he steal doodleburger's video?

couldn't tell you mate

we're full. no more wogs thanks

>requirement of genuine something

Care to explain what the fuck you mean, wog?

entitled wog. fuck off

Deport them all and let the ocean sort them out.

Sta in Italia, ascoltami, ti dico la verità, la vita qui è una di miseria. Va imparare come essere un artigiano buono, i migliori lavori esistano in Italia, ma c'è bisogno di essere meritocratico. L'Idea che siamo avanzi è un mito della stessa maniera che pensano i negri chi traversano il mediterraneo all'Europa. È vero che poi trovare qui un lavoro dove poi essere sfaccendato ma ti porterebbe una vita miserabile.

Guarda, guaglio

You're welcome back anytime, paesano.

I'm going to Australia to study to do my masters in chemical engineering. I'm literally a third black. Feels good.

are there a lot of serbs in ausland

>basically they thing i will not leave the country once my visa will be finished
shame, if you weren't white they would froth on the thought of you overstaying. honesty means nothing in this age m8, claim your some nigger from italy who is bullied because racism and our kike government will give you a 1 mil house in sydney and free uni.

Its because youre brown cunt

just take a boat

Are you allowed to leave? I thought you were stuck there. Has the gov started knicking land yet?

dont give up mate, i truly hope you get approved even if you overstay. better than the unappreciative niggers we import by the thousands who ruin everything they touch.

applying for a visa to study english doesn't work anymore pal.

you can learn it in italy.

>wog
its wop
wogs are indians, at least thats how it goes in the US. Guess you're just upside down on your slurs.

I'm going to Aus next year, I'm going to overstay my visa and there's nothing you yeast-eaters kangaroo-fuckers can do about this. See you there

>you can learn it in italy.
naw m8, nobody speaka da english here, kindve frustrating desu.

a study visa isn't a residency visa, the government has changed things now.

your visa will expire when your study ends, the immigration department has a database of all university attendance. if you overstay will be forcefully deported and banned for up to 10 years.

hahahahahahahahaahah

Wop?
Nah, all euros are wogs here.

You were shitting up the board last night
Sorry my friend but we are full. We are especially full of fucking Italians.

can't apply for a work visa after a tourist visa, you have to leave the country before applying for another

Once bitten, twice shy. If we get lumped with 'refugee' niggers, why do you think we'll just say 'fuck it' and let in more wogs as well?

When your house is on fire, the solution is not to pour petrol on it.

You should visit Christmas Island and overstay there

>Nah, all euros are wogs here.
Google says that that is a particular australian take on it. To me it has always been "worthy oriental gentleman"
cheers ya cunt

ꦒꦾꦹꦄ: make australia great again

>Once bitten, twice shy. If we get lumped with 'refugee' niggers, why do you think we'll just say 'fuck it' and let in more wogs as well?
So, you kick a blond swedish girl "wog" out as well or only the pastaniggers and other swarthy southerner types?

Claim you are half Black & they will let you come in for free & give you a house & all

>So, you kick a blond swedish girl "wog" out as well or only the pastaniggers and other swarthy southerner types?

Correct, you are all wogs to us. Probably put one up the swedish girl before throwing her in villawood, but.

Talked with the agent that helped me organise my visa and even her was speechless. Basically told me I got unlucky and the bitch that reviews my visa decided to fuck me over for some reason.
Basically she wrote that she can't see the reason for me to go and learn English when I specifically wrote why I was going there.
I will just apply for another course within 2 days and it should be approved easily this time. But.still. I have to pay 400 bucks again.
Fucking female immigration officials.

t. sydney
i want to believe this

Pick a different country. We got lumped with Italians back in the day and have regretted it ever since.

>1 mil house in sydney
comfy

A granny flat up the back of a housing commission flat in St Marys isn't my idea of comfy.

>sleep tight lil nigger

I got friends in Brisbane and it is comfy.

It's spelt 'Leichhardt'.

there's ya problem cuz
you say thing instead of think
so when you were filling out your forms you were saying retarded shit like
i thing Australia is good
and
there are many good thinks in Australia
and they gave you the better luck next time cunt stamp.
better luck next time moustachio pete

Fuck off you dirty wog cunt

>i thing Australia is good

Says every fucken paki before he gets a visa and starts an islamic bookshop.

Let me guess, you're not chinese?

Enjoy trying to live in Australia on $10/hr cash in hand. Only works for chinks who live 12 to a room. You will be gone in three months when broke.

Nigger a typo in this thread doesn't mean shit
Beside, When I submitted I double checked or even triple checked . And it was checked by another person too (my agent).
Fucking cunt

FYI the agent you used is probably up to his neck in visa fraud claims and immigration has him on a blacklist.

There's a reason we're still 90%+ white m8

You are a moron if you believe that. We are 80% at best.