Why doesn't the west broker a deal with China and declare war on Russia? They would be easily annihilated...

Why doesn't the west broker a deal with China and declare war on Russia? They would be easily annihilated, and the west and China could broker up the land.

Why not declare war on Russia? I see only benefits. Russia is the biggest pox on this Earth. The World should take them over and split the land and vodka up.

Because meme wars of conquest are s thing of the 1800s. World doesn't work like Hollywood movies faggot.

Hard-to-conquer terrain, second-largest conventional military in the world and 8,000 nuclear weapons

why bother fighting either? what are you stupid? what do we gain? ending the red scare by toppling russia only forces a new opponent. so after all the lives lost on all sides what did you achieve? the dawn of a new threat

why would we do that

if anything we make a deal with Russia and go to war with China first

I'm convinced that these cold wars are nothing but a cooperative psych op on the population of each country in order to dump money into defense spending. They've probably been LMAOing to each other on the phone about it since 1945.

I dare you to try.

This. Most EU men would side with based russia bros instead of a faggot-gook alliance.

China is by far stronger than Russia. China would also make for a better trade Partner. Russia couldn't even pull off the olympics without shit falling apart. Third world cpuntries could do better.

Russia is literally playkng cartoons to show off their so called military strength. Russia could be taken over so easily. Most of their strength is in propaganda and idiots believing cartons are reality.

I would love to have a war between our countries. Russia is a frozen shit hole ripe for the taking.

Sage the idiot child bot posts, please.

could i get a gf this way?

Because non-jewish americans are tired of kike wars designed to kill us and make us indebted and confused and meanwhile kill other christains.

Because Russia could wipe out all life on the planet? You fucking retard.

>China is far more stronger than Russia

And you want US to help China having a war with one of the closest restraining powers? So after winning this war China could focus on EU? Cmon, Billy, you can do better

Who would want it? It's tundra filled with slavs.

You don't need to declare war on Russia, just wait another 10-15 years after Putin dies and they'll just collapse again for the nth time

thats a meme though

>NOW THIS IS CNN POSTING

>my name is actually billy

Fucking Russian hackers stealing my identity fucking hell

>yes goys china is your friend and white people should be at war with eachother.

vast empty land, its too damn cold to invade and get this; should they start to lose and get desperate they would most like deploy their 8,000+ nuclear weapons

because the west will just backstab us after the war

it happened many times in history, both ww1 and ww2 China fought with the Allies, but at the end of the war we were betrayed

picrelated

shill