MARYLAND NO

MARYLAND NO

politico.com/amp/story/2018/03/05/dreamers-daca-maryland-judge-trump-438520

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/federal-judge-in-maryland-rules-trump-had-the-right-to-end-daca-in-win-for-administration/article/2650773
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the democrats let it happen when they could have taken Trumps deal.

Based... Maryland?

Oh Maryland, my Maryland!

Is it bad or good that I'm now cackling like a supervillain?

All this shit is really proving we live in more of a judicial oligarchy than a democracy.

Sorry about those votes goy, Judge Shlomo disagrees.

Maryland is the best state. Suck my crab loving cock.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Wait, my state actually did something good? What?

Maryland has been based can confirm

It's just easier to mass suicide.

You interpreted it wrong. The proposed bill was made by Democucks to try and prevent DACA beaners from being deported.

It’s really fucking bizarre to hear of something good politicially coming out of my state.

Unfortunately State Senator Wayne Norman died today. He was a big Trump guy (literally big, like 400 pounds but he gave zero fucks). He bought beer for all of the Trump volunteers.

Press F to pay respect.

I know that. It doesn't change the way our laws are ultimately up to the whims of whatever judge gets handed a case regarding them.

washingtonexaminer.com/federal-judge-in-maryland-rules-trump-had-the-right-to-end-daca-in-win-for-administration/article/2650773
>While a major win for the Trump administration, the decision does not affect the current status of DACA. The program is still in place because other courts have handed down injunctions mandating the program continue while legal challenges to Trump's decision to end the program continue.
doesn't seem to be the big win you guys are making it out to be

niggers gona nog, maybe you teach black People to not break the law?

they knew the supreme court was going to unanimously blow them the fuck out

It doesn't matter how many injunctions there are, or how many judges cry "muh racism". It hit it's deadline, and they can't force Trump to extend it. Dems had their chance to do something about it, and they obstructed it every step of the way. It's over.

>Every 28 hours a black person is killed by someone protected by the government
You mean another nigger on welfare?

Maryland not acting like a tranny faggot and not sucking globalist dick? Is this some kind of trick?

Maybe the Maryland "Dreamers" were handicapped by their MS-13 tattoos and trying to argue their case in Spanish.

Don't forget
ICE no longer needs names. Just addresses of homes and or businesses

You can start by getting all your nigs to turn in their guns voluntarily. Until then they get BTFO by police because they can't obey basic instructions.

Goddamn it is great to be alive!!!!!!!!!!!

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed

How do we decrease the time?

Fuck you. Are you an actual nigger.

sterilize them all. all chicoms , islamics and niggers

>Based... Maryland?
No, the Judges outright said he wished he had the power to keep DACA going forever and that he could use the powers of Congress and the President to fix DACA himself because he thinks that's what most Americans supposedly want, but the ruling says that pesky constitution got in the way again.

So, not outright treasonous Maryland, I guess.

F

That's really not how it works. Courts have been trying to get more power for decades, but they're gains are soyboy tier. They're too distributed and weak individually to get away with crap. States have way more power than any court except the Supreme Court and judicial creep there is 100% the fault of the Reds and Blues appointing justices solely for political reasons. Even then, they don't go nearly as far as they potentially could.

>maryland
>based
have you ever been in baltimore?

If you fix 'em you still gotta feed 'em. Put down the sons of bitches.

Nope. Maryland is full of faggots. I can't stand living here.

No. Maryland still blows.

If Maryland didn't exist, The Wire never would've been made.

You live in Montgomery or PG?

explained here