Yes or No
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

Hmmmmm...
I would say yes and no.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

I want to put my BIG ASIAN COCK inside her vagina and fill it up with my sperm.

99% sure that was a question on the Political Compass quiz...

class
we are inherently and unavoidably divided by race but it's discussed so much to distract us from class divisions.
>This year at the oscars they talked about fiscal issues and the financial exploitation of the poor by greedy, scheming con men rather than superficial, unsolvable issues
Things that will never happen^^

Wish she would crush my head with those thighs

Love her, but can't marry because she's 12% black.

Why not just go live in Wakanda?

Three way tie between class, nationality, and culture. Race comes in second place.

>only 12% black

that pic looks fucking disgusting
why would you dress in way too tight clothes to show that you're to fat for your own shit?

fucking attention hoe

I wish I could divide her brown thighs with my big white cock, you memeflag shitposting faggot.

Why don't you fuck her, Dmitry? You could pass down your based slavic master race genes onto her and her offspring and have 1/16 black babies.

>le 88% face

Rausss!!!!

Not so much in the US. The many of the poor, middle class, and rich whites and blacks all vote for the same people.

> le 14% face

Shill thread
Stop posting slutty women

Mods, you can delete the threads about the Parkland shooter being connected to Isis but not this? Fucking really?

>We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People
No.
>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States.
[Citation needed]
>We Want Full Employment For Our People
No one's stopping you from getting a job.
>Every individual has the human right to employment
So get a damn job.
>and a living wage.
Not if your job doesn't supply something that improves others' lives.
>We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings
Take a trip to Home Depot after you get a job.
>Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
Sorry to hear your free housing isn't working out for you but there's not much else we can do.
>We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All
Nice to hear you've resolved to stop committing crimes.
>We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
I hear they have that in Sweden. I'm sure they'd be glad to have you over there.
>We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex
>We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities
Yes, you mentioned you're going to stop committing crimes. Best of luck to you!

Yes because mammon is the fastest way to hell.

Hey pussy is pussy Igor. Ever heard of pills and condoms?

Is that a dude?

but blacks are all lower class

Brainlet.

Spotted the coolest monkey in the jungle

Well class within class. Shut up this is science.

Like you can't larp. Check my flag.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Nigger Brutality And the Murder Of Humans.

Every 28 hours too few niggers in the United States are killed by charles darwin. We demand you let darwin off the chain and fix this nigger issue.
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every nigger has the human right to steal and rape. Inability to access rape holes continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with watermelon
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Even though we are niggers our communities have a right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm....yes this is an argument for removing niggers from our homes since statistically the biggest foe of niggers is nigging.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline just send us str8 to prison, word.
We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people (such as stealing being illegal) as well as discriminatory discipline practices. We need mo money fo dem programs.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

Niggas just wann nig yo, don't lock me up for raping or murder or theft (ie being black) instead let me fuk inside ya aaaaassshooolleee...

No, Now fuck off.

People are divided by race within each class.

I see what you did there.

I would make 33% babies with her.

Very progressive, pragmatic too.

great post big fan

why do people keep posting pictures of this goblin?
shes ugly stupid and annoying as fuck
STOP IT

THATS UGLY? KEK

In Mexico

as a poor white that lives around poor blacks I would have to disagree

she has men's face

Damn those thighs are delicious.

La creatura

LEARN to recognize SHILL THREADS

STOP SPAMMING THIS WHORE
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING DO YOUR JOBS

Fuck off commie.

10/10 post

Keep shilling this fat bitch. maybe some day some sad teenager will fap to it.

and she is dumb as fuck

Or drag their ass across the carpet to her
like a dog with a swollen anus

yes, because muh dick.

Nope, in the end you still are a dumb nigger

Yes.

You can easily overcome race division. It happened in many places, it's still happening, my country is a bi-nation with no real division.

People here sincerely don't hold negative views or hold hatred to the other ethnicity.

In the other hand, class division can only be suppressed, hating the rich by the poor is the world wide phenomenon, and the other way around.

Blacks and whites in US is both class and race division.

Sorry guys, anyone who's not retarded autistic Sup Forumsack can see it.

Yes. Her hips would birth many sons for me. I'll need all the help I can get farming my Lord's land and to carry on my lineage.

niggers gona nog

Ignore kike shills

I would make her kids be 78%

Do you guys still own Iberia? Can you give it back to its rightful Christian kings? Thanks.

I can fap on many thing like traps, hairy jap girls, 2d cartoons etc. But this mutt kills my boner, there is something in her that makes me ewww.

In the US? No.
Thanks to Obama race is your presentation card now.

Race is class. Believe it or not. The elite aren’t race mixing. In 100 years you’ll be able to tell what class or caste someone believes belongs to by their skin color. Unless something changes.

I want to cum on her tits and her stupid mongoloid face so badly.
Got some pictures of her tits?

Ben Garrison really didn't hold back in the 90s

No, because even though I'm middle class I have more in common with a white American of any class compared to a negro who is also middle class.
Race and ethnicity are biological and carry on tradition and culture for endless years to come. A family's class can change within just one generation.

>I can fap on many thing like traps
The absolute state of Russia. CIA pysops at it's finest.

yes.

I or we have more in common with each other, a negro, who is living in ghetto, a Brazilian living in favela. For example, we have all done stealing (or know someone) and we do not see it as particular wrong. We have all got our hands dirty. We all know how much is crack in our street etc and we probably know someone who died in gang clash.

Meanwhile some white guy living in Villa has no idea or experience in those things, he can't even talk about that, let alone experience passion.

SO FUCK OF WITH YOUR NATIONALISM, BORDERS DO NOT MEAN A THING TO US!

I've been both working class and upper middle class and could become lower class tomorrow if I decided to.
I've only ever been Anglo and there's no way for me to change that.

It is a trap.

I want to lick, kiss and worship those thighs
This. Genetics is everything

Believe me, I've been around real white trash, I'd rather hang out with a middle class black that's into anime.

So you're all united behind acting like criminal niggers?

No
It's easy to change your class
It's hard to change your race

>believe me, I'd rather hang out with a magic based black guy who likes the white/japanese genre that I like instead of hanging around the absolute lowest tier of my race
Wow. Rlly makes you think. I renounce my racism.

I'd fuck her no problem but she does still have a weird face. 10/10 tits though

Most die in the class they are born

true but that doenst mean race is not a more usefull and fitting criteria

get that nasty quadroon out of here

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>Implyiing magic based black guy doesn't exist.

Most people also watch TV all night and eat junk food.

Nah, it's just horny me. I've no problems with fuckening real girls.

fpbp THANK YOU

How does that refute his point?

meme flags are pure cancer
I have never once seen an user sporting a meme flag make an intelligent post.

Social Class is irrelevant. Often times you will have people across multiple classes intermingling for various reasons, at various locations and at various events.

But we are hardwired to have a tiny bit more trust and comfort around those whom are the same race as us, and a tiny bit more paranoia around those who are not the same race as us. As a result we have people who would rather live in the hood with poor people, than to live in rich/wealthy suburbia with Whitey.

people will naturally self segregate based upon race, and thats just a fact of life.

>purple heart
Only the burgers would give you a medal for being shit
You actually have to put in effort to move up. Most people don't.

>Sgt. A. Wyatt Mann
I LOL’d

Reminder that all EU flag threads are slide threads
sage

People are divided by class and race.

Different races have different classes or castes, and their understanding of them is governed by their cultural history.

There is an emu ethnostate

Can't argue with that logic.
Burgerland has the best poor people despite it's criticism, they live better than Ukrainians.

shes cute

Yeah but it's gonna be chinese

t: a broke ass not nigga

Class matters. Walk up and try to strike up a conversation with a Rockerfeller Kennedy Rothschild. Tell me how that goes for you and how you’re treated. If you got to approach and speak to them at all I’d be surprised, if they treated you like a human being id be more surprised.

TOP 10 ANIME POSTS

Go to wakanda then