Come home, white man

(((They))) fear the WMBF couple. That's why you never see this pairing in the media. It's always some other combination to distract you from the fact that your destiny as a European man is to colonize black pussy and re-enslave her with the power of your virile white seed.

THIS is the pairing that was made when the white man conquered Africa and the world, and (((they))) know that reconquering the black woman is the first step to reconquering the world.

Low effort shill post meant to clog up Sup Forums saged

black ethnostate. thats literally the only thing you can do

Shill thread, do not reply to this or the copy pasta

The mods need to delete

lol get rekt niggers
that's my "address" to your shitty post

See the fear in these (((anons)))?

Back to CNN, Shlomo. The white man is waking up.

gimme some of that choco putang

Saged leaf

Shill elsewhere

How many generations of colonisation has she gone through to get those features?

This is beastiality. Enjoy your AIDS, nigger fucker

I've already awoken and am currently dating a 8/10 115 IQ black woman. She hates immigration cause she feels no one assimilates and its unfair on those who have and that it is a burden on our welfare systems. She was raised christian and has a great family, the dad was a bit hesitant at first but we shot the shit and now he thinks I'm okay. Her mum is a typical over caring mum it's like a family from the 50's and I couldn't be happier marrying into it when the time comes.

either you're retarded, a like, or a lea... never mind
fuck off to africa then you subhuman monkey, you have no place in the west

I’m a slave for black pussy

Black people should be awarded their own ethnostate, present day Liberia, and should be advanced reparations from the USA if they relocate their. They can build their own wakanda and create their own technology.

Litteraly mostly white features.

What not just get the white women you obviously find attractive

God I wish they would

brap

*pftiuuuuu*

*BRAPHT*

*BRAPAPAPAPAPAPA*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP*

>her name is Angel

I mean, come the fuck on...

No. The problems blacks have are due to their low IQ and low impulse control. Blacks also lack any form of foresight and cognitive ability which leads to dysfunctional and self defeating societies incapable of anything more complex than a village with hunter gatherer technology.
You all either should go back to Africa or just get sterilized and let yourselves disappear. You struggle in our countries because you are not capable of functioning in them.

Stop whining about what you 'suffer' in our countries. You think having to work for a living and obey laws is oppression.

Leave.

Get out and don't come back.

Please stop spamming.

Someone give this nigger his ball back.

The real reason you don't see it much in the media is it will piss off blacks. When a tribe or group takes dominance over another tribe, they take and breed the women. The prescence of BMWF couples in advertising and media is a way to demoralise whites.

The only people pushing for WMBF couples are swirlers. And sure these black owmen are usually top tier and good looking but it doesn't matter. In their genetics is the coding for all the problems blacks inherently have. Breeding with them doesn't make this magically disappear, it just means you end up with a dilution of your gene pool in terms of gene clusters that result in high IQ and better impulse control.
Race is just a proxy for gene clusters. As it so happens the race with the gene clusters that code for low IQ, low impulse control and high rates of violent behaviour are blacks. It makes sense for black women to date white men as the genes in our cluster would improve theirs, but the genes in their cluster do not improve ours. For us there is no upgrade.
Also racemixing tends to result in what's called out breeding depression, where any adaptation or special traits are diluted and destroyed. Hybrid vigor is kind of a myth and the result of race mixing is usually either a mix of out breeding depression with some adaptive traits staying intact. Then there's the problem of health risks that racemixing leads to.

Give me some black pussy.

Smells disgusting my ape.

Women that are East African and white mixed seem to turn out really good-looking.

what a qt pie

M8 desu I don't find dark skinned women attractive. The darkest I would go would be the lightest hispanic possible.

im pretty sure you're a fag so i don't think you find any women attractive

A little small for my taste. Why is he being help by a gorilla?

the virginity is strong in this one

I colonised a North African lady and now have a 1 year old child with her.

Arabs and Africans give me death stares when they see us together.
Feelsgoodman

Lets be real here. No bs and no fucking around.
This is what the average black woman in the US looks like.

>Average member of large group looks average.

No shit Sherlock.

Disgusting. Why are you promoting bestiality you fucking leaf?

You, your nigger bitch and your demonic sprog should all be swinging from beneath an overpass or from lamp posts. Fucking race traitor scum

>not black
>not white
no culture, no country...no home.

Let us be clear. Children take more from the father than the mother - ie. daughter of a white guy and black girl will have predominantly white features. Marry your own race if you can but marrying a mulatto if you really must is ok, too

>The white man is waking up.
Would like to wake up to that every morning tbqh.

>chihuahua
I'd make her kill the evil rat before she gets my bwc

i know thats only a troll, but you just described the average white family. you can get all of those things and still don't mud your genes, but you took the pill apparently.

everyone knows that

Male racemixers are just as bad as female racemixers

>thats why you never see this in the me-
killjoys, its a show. if you're going to generalize get it correct.

I'd impregnate an ebony bitch if only to prevent a nigger from doing it first. But 99% of black women are trashy, unattractive garbage and I detest them so the odds of such a thing are slim.

I still don't "condone" it because they contribute to each other but they aren't the same.

Seriously. White man needs to be in control of racemixing. Select the best black specimens, for thier kind, and knock em up. Be wise you stupid crackers. All of you virgins. All these black women left by the road. This is the new plan. Take thier womens minds. Ya feel me or i gotta spell it out.

Their hair smells like shit

All white men should have a few wives if different races in addition to his white wife.

>read with disgust
>see flag
everything explained

>robert-deniro-wife-and-kids.jpg

Yeah we totally need more mutt abominations like you running around. Children of race mixers are always fucked.

me too.

Additional rule: the non-whites are only allowed to have two daughters and will be sterilized after.

Negroes have enough white admixture to uplift themselves. Not our problem.

bs
all of it

>not black
>not white
implying this is a bad thing

>no culture
mixed race politicians, pop stars, athletes spread all over the globe. obama, jerry rawlings, pushkin, dumas etc. american culture is mixed culture!
>no country
usa, france, germany, GB, south africa, west african countries
>no home
home is where your heart is

No wonder you've lost your homeland

>I’m a slave for black pussy
instead of black pussy being slave to you. Such a shame.

>black people make 0.9% of german population.

Fuck, she loocks like the blue aliens from Avatar.

Funny how the woman in OP's pic is just a tanned white hoe

Time to go admit myself

> implying it's a small number
Fucking cuck, we should've forbidden Hans to fuck their women and instead breed them ourselves

Post a rake. Or a leafblower

How do I get to fuck the ebony stay at home milf next door? She's like 40yo and hot as fuck. Married to a 60yo white dork banker. Help me out lads...

>This is retarded.
Breeding with a Nigger creates more butt hurt, gibs me, mutant niglets. Who will hate you for being white. And will identify as black anyway. And all the usual Nigger shit that comes with that.
Having white children preserves western civilisation.

I always wonder what the history behind that pic

just chat her up and be flirty what are you 13?

kek, and what do you think

This is the new master race

Hitler would be proud

wmbf have the most childbirth deaths and c-sections. white babies have heads too large for black women’s birth canal’s, look it up.

>tfw no ebony goddess to sit on my face

>tfw you know anons haven’t had the hell of smelly black pussy
Puts you off for life.

>ywn exist in colonial times during the scramble for africa knocking up hundreds of tribal qt's
end this painful existence of mine, I was born too late into the world.

Most good looking black women Ive seen only look good because they look white.

Ever grabbed a black girl's straightened or natural hair? It feels like you are grabbing dry hay.... completely inferior to grabbing the long silky hair of white or Asian girl

these dirty sluts never take a bath, imagine that stench

Fuck off faggot. Take your award for the day.

That's some fucking disgusting hair

Lucky af guy

This