Real Talk. Describe your favourite race without using the words "white", "european"...

Real Talk. Describe your favourite race without using the words "white", "european", and "my ancestor is the neanderthal man"

master

oh yeah? slavery has been abolished before even your grandparents were born white boi

fpbp

We who were forged through the crucible of ice.

>larper

Not in Syria, will still fetch a fair price for you there

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

based cumskins

non-nigger
fuck off shill

Caucasians are where it’s at

is it weird using technology your people could never invent?

It still exists in Africa, on the Arabian peninsula and in Asia. Only white men ever abolished slavery.

chinks

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Nordic

I dont think you know how this site works boy

Creators of 95+% of all advanced technology that is essential to the modern world.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS COMMENT DOWN UNTIL MINORITIES STOP KILLING EACH OTHER IN URBAN COMMUNITIES.

anglo saxon

trump 2020

BOOOM

not in Africa it hasn't, slave trade is still a big business there.

best part is, endless supply of niggers!
ha! they breed like dumb cattle, no food or water? don't bother them none, just shit out 20 more kids.

Ayran master race.

Niggers are shitskin, subhuman filth.
Die from AIDS. Monkey.

>Neanderthals had a larger brain size than other Homo sapiens.
>Europeans have traces of Neanderthal DNA
>Europeans are better than you at cognition
>you don’t know jack shit about human evolution and assume Neanderthal=stupid because you saw it in a cartoon somewhere

Slavs won ww2.
Ww2 was race war.
Slavs are masterrace.
Blyatt.

>insectoid
>multi-limbed
>adapted to post-apocalyptic wastelands
>Have perfect hand-eye coordination
>Can wield up two four seperate weapons at once
>Like 3 shields and a spear
>Or two bows
>Also make excellent wizards

you wont be laughing when nigeria is the next african superpower 20 years from now

Sounds like somwthing that can be cured with a soviet era icbm. What shithole country are you from?

We liked chocolate so much we'd rip your heart out for it.

fair skinned and fair haired who's forefathers are from europe. the most beautiful and accomplished race. the race that (((they))) are in opposition to.

my ancestors was based white european neanderthal men who massacred millions of turks and raped their wemen cause they respected they

oh yeah? then why were they outbred huh if theyre so smart. give it up.

lol, you funny guy.

ever tried standup comedy?

Looks like someone just finished watching Black Panther

>implying the DRC isn't the most likely superpower due to massive amounts of Colbalt there sitting on

However its also run by warlords so, no wakanda for you

10 inches and pigskin women LOVE us.

Drow. Drow are master race.

btfo infinite

255-250-250 fffafa is my favourite race.

Neanderthals didn’t take risks. When they reached the limit of what they deemed to be valuable land they stopped migrating.
Homo sapiens would wander into the wilderness for no good reason and be rewarded with living space. This strategy netted homo-sapiens enough living space to outbreed Neanderthals in Europe (with some mixing). The resulting European race enjoys the benefits of both species. The cognitive ability of the Neanderthal combined with the desire to explore inherited from homo sapien. I know this is a bait thread btw.

>Slavs won WW2.
How about nein. Polacks, yugos and even russkies - tactically they got BTFO.

>fucking knife ears
around elves watch yourselves

not shit skinned or slit eyed

But if I couldn't be 255-250-250 fffafa I would be a Saxhleel

why are you larping as a black guy

We Want An Immediate End To Nigger Brutality And the Murder Of Humans by Niggers.

Every 28 hours too few niggers in the United States are killed by natural selection. We demand you let law enforcement officers off the chain and fix this nigger issue.
We Want Free Gibs For Our People

Every nigger has the human right to steal and rape. Inability to access rape holes continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with watermelon
I know we already get that shit for free but we need more free stuff from white people becuz slavery n shiet

Even though we are niggers our communities have a right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm....yes this is an argument for removing niggers from our homes since statistically the biggest foe of niggers is nigging.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline just send us str8 to prison, word.

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people (such as stealing being illegal) as well as discriminatory discipline practices. We need mo money fo dem programs.
Niggas just wann nig yo, don't lock me up for raping or murder or theft (ie just being black) instead let me fuk inside ya aaaaassshooolleee...

I am an eldritch tier primordial being who absorbs wh*te people's percentage.

also if you knew exactly what I looked like you probably wouldnt treat me or anyone this way but thats okay because it shows how ugly you truly are inside.

Survivors of the black plague and the fires of London!

Solutrean First Nations and Atlanteans.

r1a and r1b

My favorite race other than Human is Tyranid.
Fuck what ya'heard.

Your soul will be consumed by Slaanesh.

egg n spoon

>or

Sage.

Aboriginals have got to be the best race. They are the supreme negro.

>Australoids > Niggers

DA TRUTH IS HARD WH*TE BOY

Has an IQ AND a soul

My favorite race is a white european person because my ancestor is the neanderthal man.