AUS/POL HOME INVASION EDITION

G`Day Cunts.

Cigarette giant Philip Morris slashes Australian workforce.

unv.is/theage.com.au/business/companies/cigarette-giant-philip-morris-slashes-australian-workforce-20180305-p4z2x4.html

'They've made us feel violated and unsafe in our own home': Couple traumatised after armed African teenagers break into their house while they are sleeping and smash down their bedroom door with hammers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5465343/Home-invasion-armed-African-teenagers-leaves-couple-shock.html#comments

'It was like a horror scene, she was gushing everywhere': Teenage girl 'repeatedly slashed with a samurai sword by a man, 22, at Australia's most dangerous apartment block'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5463947/Melbourne-teen-stabbed-samurai-notorious-Frankston-apartment.html

Shorten doesn't support Adani mine but won't scrap it as PM.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/shorten-doesn-t-support-adani-mine-but-won-t-scrap-it-as-pm

Palmerston residents call for youth offenders to be 'named and shamed' as crime tension boils.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-06/nt-government-grilled-over-palmerston-youth-crime/9511004

Far enough? Poll shows opinion split over push for gender equality.

unv.is/theage.com.au/business/careers/far-enough-poll-shows-opinion-split-over-push-for-gender-equality-20180306-p4z2zs.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/free.nsf/0/9482F018294BE3DFCA2575160010D286/$File/63020_JUN1970.pdf
sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2018/03/05/australia-introduce-new-visa-boost-economy-jobs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461435/Australian-man-confronts-Jews-Israel-Palestinians.html?mwv_rm=als1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for emus

*teleport s behind you*

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>also

So it turns out Barney was a cuck as well as a cheat.

He should now be known as Cuckaby Joyce.

>cant have honorable klingon batleths

cmon cunts what the hell?

-t tasmania labor/greens

lol

>Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.
t. work shy millennial cuck

heh nothin personal

>t. work shy millennial cuck

Sorry Boomer I can't hear you over the sound of you trying to steal more for your super funds

>be Abo invaders
>get invaded

Reminder.

>stabbing her with a sword instead of your dick

fucking millenials

So I guess 90% of Ausfags ITT are teenagers and dole bludgers? Seriously it's 4:15pm, get back to work wageslaves.

You could buy things too if you had a job, sweetie.

It's 5:15
>Living in Queensland
Why would anyone do this

you're all uneducated hicks, go fuck yourselves.

obviously

>You could buy things too if you had a job, sweetie.

Yeah nah,

all I want in life is a che guevara t-shirt and a red fedora

Women shouldn’t be such bitches to each other.

>all I want in life is a che guevara t-shirt and a red fedora

And earn enough so I can play my vidya in peace.

Is that so much to ask?

The economy was much worse back then than it is now you retard. The average wage in 1970 was 71 dollars

ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/free.nsf/0/9482F018294BE3DFCA2575160010D286/$File/63020_JUN1970.pdf

>mfw the company i work for is apparently (((losing money))) and they are beginning to cut hours and start laying off people

most of the staff are already doing several jobs at once (including myself), this is fuckin shit lads

>hicks
The preferred nomenclature is bogans.

Safety Squads when?

Police can't do anything except fine motorists

Translation: the labor environment went to shit once women got involved

>The economy was much worse back then than it is now you retard. The average wage in 1970 was 71 dollars

>Boomer doesn't understand inflation.

he's kind of cute desu

>Is that so much to ask?
Yes. This country needs to slash all welfare so trash like you can rot in the gutter.

FRANKGHANISTAN

KEK WHAT A SHITHOLE

blondgirlspissing.jpg

>Police can't do anything except fine motorists
I thought you cunts all drove 400 kph. Did Top Gear lie to me?

They are to worried about the jews to care about nigger murder rape crime.

>Yes. This country needs to slash all welfare so trash like you can rot in the gutter.

Well you can kinda go fuck yourself, because I'm likewise sick of paying taxes so McBoomer can negatively gear his property and spend 40 years of his life not working.

a bogan is a beer you cunt

Welcome to Sup Forums

Any of you cunts see this?
sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2018/03/05/australia-introduce-new-visa-boost-economy-jobs

is this you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461435/Australian-man-confronts-Jews-Israel-Palestinians.html?mwv_rm=als1

A rich brat is delusional. Big surprise.

Bit early m8 - most of us have work....

Fuck off cunt. Fucken namefag shitting up every auspol bread. Get a job and a haircut you wally.

Is that a constipation circle?

Stab her in the axe wound with your pork sword m8.

Sooo... any of you cunts the father of Barnaby's Baby?

C'mon now, you expect me to believe you've paid a cent of tax in your life? You're a worthless layabout like most in your generation. You don't deserve wealth because you haven't put in even the smallest modicum of effort to generate any. You want to put in the minimum and laze about playing videogames, that's on you bud. No evil boomers are forcing you to be a pathetic waste of space, it's your own lack of ambition and drive.

Is that queef practice?

>sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2018/03/05/australia-introduce-new-visa-boost-economy-jobs

Guuuuuuuh

>Y gen has no assets thanks to boomers robbing them blind so they can't create businesses
>Boomers now want to import indian businesses owners to create Australian businesses so they don't have to fix shit.

This won't end well........

Still better than Sudandenong. Any Pozzbounre fags here? Do you have bats, knifes near your beds? A 'plan' in case you get your door kicked in at 3am?

at least they're white

literally the only good thing about this place is that it's not yet completely overrun by shitskins

>C'mon now, you expect me to believe you've paid a cent of tax in your life?

Yes.

No, they call their white trash bogans. I haven't heard it used for beer (Maybe it is used for beer as well, I won't bother to look it up), but it is certainly used for the redneck types.

The average IQ from Afghanistan is as bad as Sub-Saharan Africa. There's a reason it's a shithole full of mud huts, superstition and rape just like Africa.

a bogan is a beer drinker, so you're not completely wrong

wtf

this better not be going on here, whatever it is

Got a hatchet behind me window curtains

Bogans drink casks of wine, which is why they're jacking the price up in the NT

You can make a good life for yourself in this cuntry being a fucking laborer if you aren't an idiot with your money. Stop whinging. People "doing it tough" are the people who have to get drunk 3 times a week and have a brand new car every 4 years (seriously, why spend 40 grand on a car, I don't get it)

Shitstralian wants to sell out his own people into homelessness.

No credability for you.

Once they kick your door in they will be on top of you in seconds.
I wish it was the USA. A loaded .45 on the bedside table. Lucky bastards.

Daily reminder that Plibersek rose to power in Labor through a lifetime of flashing her legs/upskirt in front of her male Labor backbench grunts.

We need to get out of the UN refugee treaty thing like Trump did

I agree, but that also includes your pension mate. Fuck welfare. If you oldies weren't such cunts, your kids would take care of you. But Boomers are notorious for beating their kids.

Nope i live in the real world.

Only the ones who don't contribute and live their entire lives off our retardedly generous welfare system.

GST is a tax. I haven't met anyone in this nanny state that doesn't pay tax.

We couldn’t afford homes if our lives depended on it, even outer suburb dumps are getting to 700k plus.

I have no problem with that. The pension is a ponzi scheme that is the primary motivator for flooding the country with immigrants to keep it afloat. If you can't afford your retirement after 40-50 years of employment then you're a fucking moron who deserves to rot in a old folks home

use furniture mate. the niggers will break down my bedroom door, find themselves caught on the corner of my desk, and i'll put a hatchet into their skulls

Pretty much, plus you aren't buying a BMW for the local kike bank manager.
$800,000 median house prices, its pure nonsense. Half of the new estates are shit-builds that cost no more than 50k in materials.
It's all bullshit.

When is the day of the .308 ausie bros?

did you see that news article about the woman on the gold coast asking for permission to use a carport and the toilets inside a house? she was intending to buy her own camper van and live in that

>sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2018/03/05/australia-introduce-new-visa-boost-economy-jobs

FUCKING AGENTS REPS! Property Managers

I can just see it now when Hong Lee gets on phone:
>You Centrelink now pay you rent you get out now!!!

Fuck this shit

Lol anti semite freak out.

You would go to prison for 10-25 years for that

im going to post in this thread even though im not australian >:^)

I'm seeing a pattern since early in her career.

the one we've been laughing at and ignoring for years already?

>Only the ones who don't contribute and live their entire lives off our retardedly generous welfare system.

Hence why boomers shouldn't get a cent.

after they've broken into my house and charged straight towards my bedroom door with knives and bats? i don't think so.

Even the aussie coppers can't keep that gun on the bedside table. One of them got home invaded too you know. I hate this country.

>any of you cunts the father of barnabys baby?
Yes, im a sudanese involved in the canberra sex magic rituals so its gonna come out pretty fucken black.

This. The self defense argument doesn't work in Australia. You're supposed to be a good little goy and call the police while the nogs raid your house for valuables.

Because you wont let them or gen x.

you're a beer cunt

Lol you are about to find out why i hate poos.

Are you aware of the equal force laws in Australia? You would get public outcry but you would still go to jail for premeditated murder if not manslaughter

This.
Up until 1914 the USA had completely open borders. If you wanted to go their you could just pack up your family and go. Every immigrant went because they can work for better living.
Once you implement the welfare state its like dogshit to flies, and a large percentage of your budget goes to immigration control.
The welfare state literally ruins everything

>Doggy migration scheme where people only need to speek basic english.

>Pajeets all over it like maggots on shit.
Every. fucking. Time.

I'm getting really fed up with finding out that more than half of the people I know or meet are on fucking mental health drugs and that's just the ones that admit it.

Wtf is wrong with everyone? It's like no one mentioned the purpose of suffering and how we all go through it so everyone just runs off to the GP at the first sign of adult stress and get filled with drugs.

The best thing I've seen have been people that weened off of the meds and learned coping strategies and tools with their psychiatrists or psychologists or whichever one does more than prescribe drugs.

This country is fucking weird, is it all the mothers and lack of father figures?

welcome to my world

This could be like the visa program in NZ. Lived in Auckland for work and was surprised by demographics. Was as if in an Asian country. The European Kiwi and Maori are more sparse than immigrants and tourists. It is so much more apparent on a small island.

are you aware of the concept of not breaking into someone's house with the intent to forcibly rob and even murder him?

I'm gonna raise guard roos and drop bears to combat the monkey menace. How much will you pay for one?

You forgot boy buggering and goat fucking.

Can you just imagine... The cuckservative doing just that, it wouldent surprise me.

I am not saying that you do not have the right to defend yourself you stupid fuckwit, try to conceptualise what it is I am telling you, the government would arrest you for what you would be doing and place you in prison for killing an intruder with intent to murder, does that mean I agree with it? fucking moron get some reading comprehension

there is some aussie user on /k/ that keeps a cage full of snakes in his car and if someone is a cunt driver to him he pulls up next to them, motions for them to roll down their window then throws a snake in their car and drives away

you should do that

Juries regularly give not guilty verdicts for those scenarios mate.

The average boomer pulls 25 fucking years on the pension. 70 billion a year it costs us.
Meanwhile they don't even let young people collect the dole for 6 months which can lead to them getting involved in drugs and crime for money.

>the government would arrest you for what you would be doing and place you in prison for killing an intruder with intent to murder
no, they would not. if they enter my bedroom as i am sleeping and they have a knife, i will eject them from my bedroom with whatever force is necessary. if that involves a hatchet, that's fine.

if i was driving around threatening "youths" with said hatchet, i'd be convicted of murder, but if i just keep it by my bed i'm not going to spend an hour in prison.

Mid 1970's average wage was 6k per year. Average house price was around 28k.

Kys boomer

Life has become too comfortable and it's broken peoples brains. Some dose themselves up, or create imaginary boogiemen to keep themselves distracted (the left and their escalating fight for "social justice" for gays, abos, trannies...). Fact is life is supposed to be a struggle, when living becomes mundane then it creates a generation of people living out an existential crisis

Did they all have at least 3 children each? I work shopping centre security and nearly every poo or dunecoon couple have 3 children though there are alot of white kids to so thats some relief.

Same here in wa state usa. 800k for montana shit shacks made of fiber board and dry wall.