South Africa Sup Forums [General Late Night Comfy Edition] #3

Previous thread/hilo/faden
>White Farm Murders Rise
>Water Supply Running Low
>South Brazilians and now Mexico, debate whether or not white Afrikaners should come to their country
>General debate about relocation of white Afrikaners to USA, Netherlands, or Eastern Europe
>Bill passes, which gives the blacks full land rights
Sign the petition!
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
Other News
>bbc.com/news/world-africa-43287616
Join our South Africa & Politics Discord, over 20,000 members!
>Z5tvpzW
Opinions and Debates welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=FDENWDJ-XNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What part of South Africa is LEAST likely to go to shit?

Cape, if anything

most White South Africans are living peacefully with no problems with even the poorest of them not having to fear for their lives despite the high crime rate and social divisions that continues to plague them.

Heck, there are even a few White South Africans living in the Black and so-called Coloured townships and neighbourhoods with the local residents accepting them without any major problems!

The problem with the internet is that the main service providers, and search engines, had played into the biases that continues to pervade our society.

This means that anything to do with race, religion, ethnicity, geopolitics, and even family problems will get any search results and general rhetoric doctored according to these biases.

Most of the rhetoric surrounding South Africa coming from the international arena is either dominated by a far-left or far-right viewpoint, which only serves to have our global reputation further distorted than it already is.
Fact:There is no white genocide in south africa

>There is no white genocide in south africa

Well a meme flag said it's true so it must be.

Lets keep this bumped. Won't be around much longer but we must ensure they survive! Hail Victory.

Where's that leaf?
Did you recognize that hotel?

Signed petition. Others should do the same.
Spread likewise.

Call your congressmen and senators too people!

Don't just sign the petition spread it around!

>copy pasta
Can't be fake

100% let's do it

>Sign the petition!
>>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
No thanks, we're full.

It would be interesting if Mexico out of all places takes in a sizable amount of Afrikaners. They would probably change Mexico's economy for the better

This is what they will do. Not just to South Africans but Americans too. Our negros are only slightly less violent, and that's being generous. The White man must protect their own kind, no other race will. Equality is a false god and diversity is a plague.

Black power motherfukkas!!! wh*Tem*n just jealous we hitting our wh*Te sexslaves with our 10 inch Black pythons

>full
Of spics and niggers thats why we want more whites. Get your head out of your ass and think

Nah they'd come over here and be "dreamers". At least they'd be worth a fuck

>black power
Not even enough to run a far

Orania

>*farm

Let's get this to page 1! Let's go people unless you're being eaten by a pack of niggers you have no excuse!

Don’t need to we gonna wipe wh*Toids slaves. Feels good having wh*Te slaves.

How many beautiful Melanin kids you wh*Toid fukkers killed

Please whites won't be your slaves. The only people negros enslave are other negros. That's why we have so many of the damn things in America

Not as many as your kind enslaved

If I was a nigger I'd probably want to fuck a human, too.

Mexico is a land of opportunities.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDENWDJ-XNU

Okay, that's one frog I WANT to fugg.

wh*Toids TRIGGERED. We gonna have wh*Te bitches filling up our harem and pigskins working our fields.

How many more immigrants is enough for you leftists?

Too stupid. You'll be killing each other in no time.
Maybe if you hired other whites to manage it and do the agricultural analysis you could make something work.

Go to rebel media and support Katie Hopkins’s doco

At least one too few.

wtf is that discord man, that's just general politics I see no SA discussion

>we don't need more whites

Whoops forgot pic related

>Leftist
Gtfo faggot

Pic is a SA girl

Silence slave soyboy. Imma fuck your father in his ass right in front of you just to show you what Black Power really looks like

>hire whites
They'd rather take from them and be cursed with hunger for many moons

go to serious discussion, they are all talking there

Get them on the topic then, get them spreading and signing the petition

weak bait user

>I'mma fuck your ass
A gay nigger. I thought they burned your black asses for being a fag?

don't see anything man
(You) me when a SA server gets made

oy vey no white people only niggers can come here goys

Bitch please, im Straight af. Your gay ass papa the one who gonna get my thicc Black Python

Page 1. Let's keep it here! With even the niggers tying their in nooses in the thread bumping this shit for us we still need to keep it up

this iz whad blag power loogs like mad pigzkin?

>I'm still gonna fuck another man in the ass
>I'm straight
As a fruit loop

Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

White South Africans do all the work, pay all of the taxes.

Niggers take all the taxes, breed, kill white and vote and then blames white people.

Why arent there white terrorists or violent groups?

Simply fucking beautiful

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX

Because no support from the rest of the cucked white world.

True niggas don’t fuck wit redbones. All I care about are my Nubian Queens

There one called kommander something

There's a survival/scape plan group called suidlanders

Party due to my country. The eternal kosher (((burger))) pounded guilt into them the hardest and made the international community hate them for keeping their country sane. I imagine it's still the fallout from that. That will change

Is Catalonia secession red pilled???

*partly

blacks will starve without the whi---

This. They did crazy good on their own even without us but being constantly hounded by cucked media programming made them lose their will. We must help them find it, and then watch the fire

All they need is a few small white countries to give their blessing, or one big one.

No, I just like using the meme flag, its pretty wierd how white terrorists don't exist I think we all come from civilized progressive stock with laws, culture etc..

Only reason non whites attack whites is because they do not fear any reprisal.

Whites dont have any gabgs or criminal organizations either, all graffity and ganga in us are from non whites, pretty bizzare considering whites are pretty much in same social class as the non whites or even wirse off due to non whites free gibs.

Tobs of whites are homeless but they are harmless destroyed beings not really problems.

Wh*Toids are children who can think or defend themselves. Remove the wet nurse Jew and the wh*Te dies

I know. We must try everything in our power to wrestle the kikes and win this one issue. They need to be here. We must have every source of subversion ready. We need farmers? Boers farm. We need to raise our population? Import Boers. America must be (((diverse)))? Import Boers. We must have different religions? Import Boers. So on ad infinitum. We will out Jew the Jew

Exactly.

Who is that pic????
It looks like me. Fucking trippppped me out for a sec. Who is that???

Agreed negroid friend. The Jew must be removed.

keep those retarded Boers out of the EU.

We have a couple of them here and they can't speak Dutch for shit even after living here for many years. They just continue speaking their retarded Afrikaans which is butchered Dutch.

Let's get this back to page 1 let's go guys it is our duty to help our brothers

Don't respond to the Turk Sup Forumsnigger.

Yeah I'm sure Mohammad Ahmed bin Falal speaks perfect Dutch. God you EU fags are almost as bad as kikes. Please find a rope and hang yourself from a windmill

>Yeah I'm sure Mohammad Ahmed bin Falal speaks perfect Dutch. God you EU fags are almost as bad as kikes. Please find a rope and hang yourself from a windmill

at least our ahmeds learn proper Dutch.

afrikaners never learn to conjugate verbs properly.

Update the thread with proper links

There's already been a report on the issue with video discussion from both RT and FoxNews

Hi! I'm Juan from Hispanics against Niggers. Would you like to sign a petition to remove all niggers from the Americas?

Checked. Just trying to get the thread bumped honestly. It's funny watching them try to come up with shit defending those starving niggers ha

>Oppress black people for hundreds of years
>Act like the victim when black people turn around and say "enough"

You should have seen this coming. #Time'sUp

Anybody know who dude in pic is?

we will water the farms with the blood of whitey

They were there before the Bantus.

>at least they learn Dutch when they perform jihad

Only in the Cape, and even in the Cape there was already a native people living there. The first Zulu kingdoms in Natal were established well before white arrival.

>oppress
That's a funny way to spell feed nigger

Satan created the Bantu, the bantu are like an evasive species

Beautiful ones? None.

Yeah and the natives there hated niggers too

>niggers watering farms
We'll see

I was unaware of how many Americans on Sup Forums are blacks. These threads seem to trigger them.

whatever you're a dumb amerifat.

always so obnoxious hearing burgers talk who should immigrate to the EU

Yes fukin yes
How can i help?
Theres a petition or something
A SA qty in muy future
So much win
Si si si

Couldn't agree more

Theres one thing we love white girks
And one we hate fukin blakies

Que astas deciendo, Mexicano??