So my friends going to africa

apparently my buddy got into the diamond business in nyc even with the little office in the diamond distract, talking about the trip to Antwerp and her april trip to Liberia for rough diamonds, Im scared she might purchase blood diamonds. thoughts on blood diamonds? normally I wouldn't care until i looked into blood diamonds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your friend deserves the worst kind of death for perpetuating the tired trope that a mineral with no value outside industrial uses should continue to be allowed to be manipulated in such a way. The diamond industry is a filthy kike industry.

>diamonds
>2018

>got into the diamond business
> talking about the trip to Antwerp and her april trip to Liberia for rough diamonds

bait or not,, This person will most likely end up being rape, killed or enslaved in this trip. Like in every mineral oh,, metal business, you don't really want to cut off the middleman when the material source is a dangerous place among many other red flags in this thing

>scared she might purchase blood diamonds
I'd purposely buy a blood diamond. A rock that has killed thousands of niggers sounds more valuable to me than a rock that hasn't.

yea that was pretty cool

>trying to cut out the middleman in a precious metal/gem business
prepare to get suicided, or disappeared.

>I determine value
fucking communist

the one with the sharper fangs win

Why do people think diamonds are a metal?

hopefully lots of african slaves died to pull the worthless stone from the ground.

>she
>Liberia

What a fucking pure piss snowflake. Let this pija de mierda choke on slavers cock.

>Find diamonds
>Having pussy and diamonds in liberia
>Oh yeah now my easy life begins.

This guarra its going to have a mal día.

fpbp
Diamonds are worthless degenerate kikery.

Where did you even come up with that ... good god tards l2read

fuckin cunt hes fuelin the fire

Tell him to bless the rains for me.

Her? Going to Liberia of all countries? Kek. Start claiming dibs on all her stuff, cause she won't live much longer.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

shut up nigger

Value is determined by the returns of an investment.
>buy useless bauble
>its collecting dust
>it doesnt do anything for you
Literally worthless

All African diamonds are blood diamonds. Just sometimes De Beers puts a "totally not a blood diamond" sticker on the box and jacks the price again.

Shut up, nigger.

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

You should be more worried about her getting raped and subsequently beheaded

redpill : blood-diamonds are just an excuse to keep the jewish diamond cartel in control of the supply. nobody gives a fuck about niggers who kill each other anyhow, and there is a glut in the world diamond supply (the stones are actually pretty much worthless without the cornered market and squeeze on the resale market)

Can’t artificial diamonds be made nowadays for relatively cheap?

Why bother risking going to niggerland for them now?

I just hit the report button for those spams, no reason to waste more time with that nigger

but blood diamonds also perpetuate niggers killing each other

>tfw that sounds kinda hot

Someone kill me

As if they need a reason.

This. The diamond industry is already pretty fucking seedy. Adding a woman travelling to Africa is a recipe for rape and murder.

lol wish her good luck and ask her if she needs a ride to the airport

they are dumb and should die

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

You can get lab grown diamonds, yeah, they are still kinda expensive though and there is a stigma attached to "fake" diamonds even though they differ slightly from the real thing. You can only tell by machines generally.

I have looked at lab-grown gems vs the real things and the only difference I could see was the lab grown ones looked more pure. I was able to pick out the 1 gem out of 8 that was fake because there wasn't imperfections.

> she
> liberia

dude you are never hearing from her again

chocolate has more blood on it than diamonds these days

Yeah although you could get a perfect diamond and visually a lot would rely on is it possibl.; Could you get a huge perfect diamond? It's possible but would be worth millions so it's likely to be a lab diamond.

The diamond thing is a whole scam, an original marketing campaign to get men to buy them for their would be wives, there are much more precious and rarer stones and the whole mining lots of diamonds and holding them back to create a false rarity is just terrible behavior. I'd never buy a diamond.

Would have to agree. I'd start looking for a new one now if I were you, buddy.

Shut up, nigger

>she
>Liberia
Who does this bitch think she is ? This must be a Larp of her. I hope she likes her rubber necklace.

Tell her to make sure that she tells all the africans know she has a clitoris

>second thread about diamonds
SAGE THE SLIDE THREAD!

Shut up, nigger.

>apparently my buddy got into the diamond business in nyc even with the little office in the diamond distract
no hymen bullshit not selling your common rocks Debeers?

>WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

>We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Stop committing so many crimes, and you won't get shot so much.

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities

Stop committing so many crimes, and you won't get shot so much.

>We Want Full Employment For Our People

So get a job and get off welfare.

>Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity

Get a job and stop committing so many crimes

>We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Get a job, stop committing so many crimes, and stop wrecking the housing projects white people build for you.

this if op is real she is going to be taken as a sex slave

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Shut up, nigger

I honestly thought this was some kind of artistic version of goatse for a few seconds there.

I know this is a mutt larp but as someone who has worked a lot in Africa your entire post presents a dangerously stupid premise.

>her
Raped and Blacked™. End of story.