Death note

Nice handwiting.

*writes OP*

M-me?

thank you for the release

N-NANI?!?!

>What did you say about me on the internet you little bitch?
Oh you'll make me. Fuck it. I'll do it
I'LL DO IT MOTHERFUCKER. I CAN SEE YOUR NAME ON YOUR POST. I'LL FUCKING DO IT.
DELETED

>Wh-what!? I wrote his trip code in the note book... but he's still posting!

sign me up

Pretty cute handwriting desu.

So is OP actually going to somehow kill everyone in this thread?
I'm not really super enthused about being unshackled from my mortal coil, but if I have to go, a spot of fun like this would be how I'd like to do it.

I suggest you write your own name in it.

LADIES

Sorry, OP.

Of course that won't kill anyone. You gotta spell that shit correctly.
It's 八神•明. And even then, because the given name is an abnormal reading, (normally that would be 'Akira') you might want to put some furigana on there.

Nigga, it's 夜神 月
Also that is Ryuk's handwritten.

Why does that "o" have a squiggly?

Try me fag

It's how your write the o in cursive.
The a connects to the following letter from the bottom of the a, the o connects the following letter from the top.

Thanks, but the other letters aren't in cursive.

It's probably just a habit. Once you know cursive, there is little reason for you to not use it. Only official documents and Americans specifically ask you to write in individual letters for better readability.

Makes sense.

Damn, i never knew people don't write in cursive in America.

I learned cursive in elementary like several years ago but middle school and high school I learned typing. From what I understand most schools are getting rid of cursive completely for typing. I mean cursive isn't really an important skill anymore I would think.

Oh yeah definitly. But where i'm from you learn to write in cursive and that's it so it's just a little bit weird to think about it.

They had it when I was in middle school but it looks like they just took it out. Probably to make more time for something relevant.

I mean again I learned in Elementary but having not doing it for so long I have forgotten it almost completely. I can only do my own name because I practiced my signature a lot back then but that's about it. I do think it's getting rarer to find people that can consistently write in cursive here in the states.

Finally, it can all end. I still want to read Dungeon Meshi new chapter, but I guess I'll pick it up in the next life. Thank you, for allowing death to embrace me for I don't have the courage to kms.

Yes.

>mfw I just realized that my imouto hasn't learned cursive
Holy crackers, I need to teach her. I'm practising left-handed writing so I think we can write together.

You need a face Fag

Nice

oh is that from that netflix movie? cool!

so i finally got around to watching this, and am I missing something? everyone praises it for being so good but it was pretty mediocre, at least after the part were light turns himself in and forgets about the death note. even after he gets his memory back, he doesnt act as smart as before. very disappointed desu

Wait, wouldn't that imply yourself?

>practising left-handed writing
why though