Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the...

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States.
what can we do to increase this rate?

Terrorism isn't going to get you laid
go to bed already

by lynching the spammer

End abortion.

I'd much rather see the number decreased by decreasing the number of niggers in the US.
If you want to increase the number of nigger criminals killed, you'd just have to increase the nigger numbers.

Nah man, just give them guns and shit, niggers kill more niggers than AIDS.

Support blm so they keep resisting arrest

If you're interested in increasing the status of white people, more black people getting killed isn't going to help. Regardless of whether or not a particular shooting is necessary, more deaths legitimizes their claims of oppression. Besides, why kill them when you could just create separate countries?

Make being black illegal

most blacks are just too lazy to become normal

Free abortions for all black females.

Sir like I told you before if you will have a seat in our waiting room someone will be out to address all of your problems momentarily.

Free sterilization of all Non white school aged children.

artificially inflate the market for melanin

Niggerfaggot spammer trying to dodge filters

>not even one per day
step it up america

Turret/rocket launcher/flame thrower "clean up" robots.

dude I'm on my phone so no source but I'm p sure planned parenthood is the biggest nigger killer in america

Lots of niggers work for the DMV.
Makes sense that they kill other niggers during their free time.

after niggers, naturally.

>If you're interested in increasing the status of white people
lol. take the blackpill already and learn to enjoy your life

asian gf > white race

80% of all black pregnancies end in abortion, nigger mom kills nigger kid, and the ones that live are killed by the surviving groids. Seriously, just drop boxes of guns in alleys, that's what the FBI and CIA used to do in the 80's and 90's, it works.

thank you, user, for bringing a smile to my face in these dark times.

Yeah, but we want to up the number of murders of black people by cops.

Need more black males without fathers for that.

Hence, my statement.

Logic, homey, it's what's for dinner.

damn. nice

Couldn't you just reverse engineer an RNA strand from ebola and mix it with the sickle cell gene with a crisper kit and call it a day?

I’ve always wondered what would happen if you made a virus and inserted random genes in it. Like what symptoms would you have? What new monster would you create? I don’t know what I’m talking about, it might do nothing but wouldn’t it be funny if you created an explosive diarrhea stomach virus?

This is extremely low. Just over 300 niggers are killed by USG in a year? What the fuck do I pay taxes for??? Less than one a day? Jesus Christ.

fucking this and exactly this