I just rewatched this masterpiece. Opinions Sup Forums?

I just rewatched this masterpiece. Opinions Sup Forums?

Overrated shit for elitists I like it

I think it's probably one of the greatest anime movies ever made in context with the show. It's phenomenal.

I also think that it's the anime that best represents Sup Forums and Sup Forums's culture, except for maybe JIBUN WO and Endless Eight.

Watch it again

I like the art Of The final scene, i get lost when it turns to flashing images of real life, but it's way better than the original ending.
In fact, I'm trying to get my hands on a evangelion box set right now but it's expensive as shit as it's out of print.
>mfw

Both the manga, the anime and the ending movie made me sad for a good week or two.

It's a piece of the master, all right. Sometimes engrained into your retina and at some times destined to show up in your dreams a month or a year later.

Why desu ?
It had a happy ending, people could choose to either be part of an all powerful entity and feel nothing but love and happiness or choose to be themselves and embrace the negative emotions that would come with it.

Go away Evafag

I never got the point of posting this image. Is it supposed to show that some cosplayers don't look like their character? That they're ugly?

Let me let you in on a little secret. 99%
of cosplay is shit. SHIT!

How are Asuka and Shinji supossed to survive after they wake up at the shore? Is there anything left to eat?

LCL has nutrients.

>If Evangelion was set in Slavistan

So they drink the combined souls of the people in the LCL? What happens to the parts of your soul that get broken down and digested? Does this mean if you choose to stay in instrumentality you can literally get pissed out by Asuka?

What happens after instrumentality? How do Shinji and Asuka survive? How do they find food, water etc? Are all humans except them dead?

don't worry about it

I'm sure there's at least 2 doujin series about this.

Thanks to Rei successfully talking Shinji out of instrumentality, everyone is able to come back given that they can visualize themselves in their hearts.

Shinji took himself out Rei just offered a choice.

Shinji took himself out of Rei.

Shinji resets everything, hence why MP evas are still partially around in 1.0

No, Rei is actively criticizing his decision throughout the movie.

That Shinji is pretty convincing if you ask me.

really activated my almonde

It created human culture's greatest treasure, Asuka Langley.

Good think you didn't say "Soryu", because even Anno dropped Soryu like a hot potato for Shikinami.

> visualize themselves in their hearts
Wow, that's deep.

>asuka visualized herself with H-cup breasts
What an opportunist

>Opinions Sup Forums?
You're a retard.

What if someone imagines themselves wrong, can they say come out as a dwarf or as crispin freeman?

this

only retards would ask Sup Forums for opinions

What an opportunity to get a stroke. Imagine if you died, went through limbo, came back, and the first thing you saw were those. And her.

I'd want nothing more than to get my hands onto her!
:^)

They've inhabited each others' minds, seen each other naked through their own eyes, and had sex. I doubt the sight of tits alone does it for Shinji anymore

TV ending > EoE

Of course he has ascended to asphyxiation and crying fetishes.

I'll never know cause I obviously haven't had a chance to come back from the dead, but something tells me it would be the other way around. Seeing that person again would be like a religious experience every time.

They weren't dead, they just had a trippy experience.

Sign me up. The material plane can go fuck itself.

yes thats exactly what happens

How does Asuka eat potechi all day and still retain her girlish figure?

You should have watched Redline instead.

Rigorous exercise. By which I mean, at the end of every day she masturbates while reviewing her synchro graph records.

I rewatched last month, was great. I always realize new things each time I watch it.

James May is looking so youthful, must be botox

Best anime film ever.

*blocks your path*

debatable, influential yes.