Are Diamonds Degenerate?

Is presenting your beautiful wife with a diamond a degenerate act?

Or rather, is it degenerate to purchase a fake moissanite or cubic zirconia stone?

Also, how to get the cheapest diamonds?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate that in order to get married I have to spend thousands of dollars on a meme rock that can easily be lost or stolen. I fucking hate Jews for convincing women that they need a shiny bead on their finger

Diamonds are literally a Jewish scam.

if you can't convince her otherwise the marriage is just going to fall apart anyway.

I made a ring from a penny and have been married for 16 years.
You don't need a diamond to get a wife.

on one hand, it is a shitty rock with no practical value (these aren't industrial grade) that cost a fortune because zog
on the other hand, each stone has wakandan body count against it.

presenting your mate with a valuable or shiny stone is part of the evolution of life. many organisms do this to show their love and dedication. it is the epitome of non-degenerate. only cheap faggots that work for minimum wage think like you

something something artificial prices.

Posts like that make me suspect that you're in on it and trying to get us to buy them.

No you dont. buy her a kit kat bar n a coke n watch her sweep with joy n say yes

Yes, unless used in practical engineering applications.

Most the diamond mines are in Africa. It supports slavery in Africa. So kinda.

mandatory reading
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/

So you're saying there's two good reasons to buy one?

can you TLDR this please

Just got married over the weekend. Tanzanite. Can't be lab manufactured. 20x more rare than diamond. Lower cost. Not funding conflict. Not funding them (if you do a little leg work).
She appreciates it for all the above reasons, if your gf even desires a diamond as anything but a war trophy you have brought back from a dead banker, she's not the one.

It's both tradition and social proof of your success as a man. It's not about the diamond. It's about promising financial stability. Sure, you could ask a girl to marry you with a can of beans but your ancestors are rolling around in their graves.

diamonds? yeah you're getting jewed to death and back.
>wearing boring expensive diamond
>not small tasteful varying gemstones
Emeralds, sapphires, malachite, garnets, even cheap-ass pink quartz, there's a veritable sea of gemstones out there that haven't been inflated to shit by kikes.

I dunno about degenerate but they are a Jewish trick

>be white supremacist
>make fun of my race because we traded land for beads and other menial trinkets
>fast forward 500 years
>white men being cucked by the jew
>in order to have a woman in your life, you need to put yourself in debt for a fucking rock
all I need to get a woman is get a bunch of fucking drug addicts to seasonal fish for me and I'll pull all the native cuties on the res
>sucks to be you

Diamonds are mostly worthless. The same store that gives you a ridiculous appraisal for insurance purposes won't give you 1/10 that amount if you try to sell it back to them. Mostly, they won't buy it at all.

this is not true, i have sold diamonds back to stores. what kind of idiotic experience are you speaking from?

They are needlessly overpriced. You can get artificial for the fraction of price that looks the same without microscope. Applies to rubies too, there lab grown rubies that takes months to make not hours. Very hard to say if it's true or fake without an expert's eye.

I'd sooner burn $3,000 cash in front of her as proof of my worth that give that money to a scamming kike.

Only commercial diamonds work this way. Consumer diamonds -- the kind found in rings -- don't, you stupid kike.

>diamonds
>cheap
Anyway, why the ring must have a diamond? Isn't a gold band just fine?

i'd rather buy some cheap ass zirkon and spent the money i saved on important stuff

Wow. I’m not one to believe in the Jewish conspiracy but I’ll
Be goddamn if you aren’t the nosiest fucking kike on this thread right now

Guaranteed that's a hasid diamond merchant.

Naw man, but you huge faggots always overpay for a lump of carbon.

Dont buy (((jew)))elry.
Unless you're married and it gets you pussy

i couldn't tell the difference between synthetic diamond and the real one. but real is always real, deal with that poor fagets.

>Is presenting your beautiful wife with a diamond a degenerate act?

I don't find them valuable. They're just really dense carbon rocks that can be used for a number of things to utilize like cutting glass or filing and grinding stuff. Otherwise they are just not that valuable.

Yes it's degenerate.

>diamonds
kek

Got my wife lab-grown diamonds. They're more geologically pure than slave-harvested, at a lower cost. We've been married ~12 years now, she hasn't complained once. Often shows them off as proof of our geekery.

I wish I had the balls or resources to start a global war against De Beers and turn their shit into literal blood diamonds. Until that day, well...Idk. I think I might have to give in a little to the Jews

It's a scam goys, lurk moar. They shilled hard to make this worthless rock into a symbol of union. Invest your money into family not into some kike rock.

>real=natural only

Don't forget your contract with big daddy gubbamint, divorce fees, etc etc.

Once again a fellow ancap comes through with the best solution

>buy rock
Literal grug tier shit.
Dont pander to your wife's stupid urges to blow mmoney on things that have no value and status symbols and bring something useful into the house instead, save for a sick trip or buy some fucking stock.

In fact if your woman is attracted to status symbols then she's fucking dumb, bad for you and will deliver you stupid offspring so dump her.

Programming women to believe receiving a common lump of carbon - sold at huge profit by the diamond cartel - is a requirement before allowing a man reproductive rights is indeed a Jewish scam.

Watch the excellent Frontline documentary "The Diamond Empire," it explains much.

And realize that today Zionists are programming women the same way, except this time programming them to believe that being a "white couple" means her babies must have a black father. (Really, do an image search to see what the Zionists are telling women is the ideal and socially accepted meaning of "white couple.")

And a lot of them are substantially prettier

I fucking love opals

This. Which I’m not surprised/pol/ is filled with poorfags that lack class

hooknose tribe sell grug shiny love rock

Soon, very soon. How many men would form today posse to get back at the diamond cartel who liked them so hard and tried to commercialize a symbol of gods promise to us?
When the call goes out, it will be legion.

Diamonds are quite literally a jewish scam. You're buying one of the most common gems at an incredible markup thanks to the actual literal cartels hoarding them and artificially limiting supply.

Spending that much on a rock is degenerate.

I bought her a cheap ring from diamond veneer and mine is made from a silver eagle folded into a ring. Every year at our anniversary we present new ones to each other and retire the old.

We treat it as an ongoing commitment that is renewed every year. Best part is that we can afford to build this collection up at no true cost;. The capital gains on the $2,500 ring more than pay for both replacements every year.

CZ can't get cloudy if it gets replaced every year.

>

Join the dots Sup Forums

i like my rocks uncut

Same thread basically, on Sup Forums
I don't know how to cross-board link though apparantly

Why don't you use the money to buy her a better house?

>i couldn't tell the difference between synthetic diamond and the real one. but real is always real

It's a fucking raw element you absolute brainlet. It's like saying there's a difference in gold and gold made with melted down gold rings. As long as they're purity tested to the same 14k/18k they're literally identical.

>this is your brain on finnish vodka

Checked.

Mine are uncut. But my rod isn't. :(

Both diamonds are real. The only fake diamonds are ones made out of other materials, like glass.

Opals are great, much more interesting than diamonds and have some very beautiful patterns.

Ruby, sapphire etc: aluminium oxide, literally macbook air
Pearl: calcium

The 3 month salary rule is a thing. No matter how much you make it will cost you a leg.

no ur wrong. real diamonds seen much bigger pressures. they come inside core of earth.

synthetic diamonds are actually more pure a form of carbon than natural diamonds, which have impurities within it that causes coloration.

debeers and other diamond companies have testing machines which actually look for these impurities by analyzing the light that passes through a diamond. You could get a diamond made of 99.999% pure carbon that could literally cost 100x that of a "natural" diamond and the machine would say "no it's a fake diamond"

which is of course the marketing ploy debeers and other diamond companies throughout time have mashed into soft heads of certain kinds of people over the decades/centuries. that if it doesn't conform to a very narrow commercial standard of what a diamond is, it doesn't matter, it's a fake and worthless stone even though it could scientifically be classified as a very high quality diamond.

it is, basically, a scam industry.

>The 3 month salary rule is a thing.
It's a jew trick. Only idiots buy diamond rings, much spend that much on them.

If you have to get her a bejeweled ring, get her a ring with your birthstone and her birthstone

Absolutly. I educated her on the debeers family, and the (((their))) diamond racket. I knew she was the one when she demanded I don’t buy her an engagement ring, and that she use her great aunts wedding ring to get married. We make 250k a year. Buying a ring would be easy for me. This is love when your woman doesn’t make you blow hard earned cash on a worthless status symbol.

"Ah, I'm sorry my friend, I was unable to find a flaw in your diamond, it's worthless. Luckily I have some 'rare' natural diamonds with imperfections right here, only 10 000 shekels for you my good friend."

>Is presenting your beautiful wife with a diamond a degenerate act?
Its kinda just for to show her mates and family and for you to show you give a shit just another tradition of marriage. Ive allready lost my band after 2 years lol i wont replace dont care.

>Or rather, is it degenerate to purchase a fake moissanite or cubic zirconia stone?
Your kinda a douche if you do this maybe one day your kids will get the ring valued when your gone and realise you were a cheap cunt. Unless you tell ya misses and shes ok with it.

>Also, how to get the cheapest diamonds?
My understanding for cheapest ring is to buy a ring from the pawn shop and then do a switch over on to a custom made ring.
Generally your paying like 10k for a 1carat diamond and like 3k for 1/2 carat. My mate scored a pawn ring and used the diamond off it. It cost him $500 1carat maybe. I bought a 1/2 carat ring for 3.8k maybe in 10years ill upgrade it if im still married.

Also I think i read before the 60s no one wore diamonds. Then they did a huge marketing campaign and it became the norm.

>buy her something that's actually usefull like a gold plated vibrator.

Thanks user. Worth the time.