Name one (1) genre worse than moe anime. I'll wait

Name one (1) genre worse than moe anime. I'll wait.

You're favorite genre.

>one (1)
Fuck off.

Moe isn't a genre.

>Moe is a genre

>You are

Not an argument.

At leasy Ecchi make me cum once in awhile; moe doesn't do anything but kill the anime industry as a whole.

Yaoi

Isekai

>you are

First you call moe a genre, and then you don't know a entry level Sup Forums meme. I'm not sure if I can ever take your opinion seriously.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

At least stuff happens in isekai, it wins by default.

>Not flipping it so his head is under the hat

I'm with the other guy. Moe isn't a genre, it's an element of anime. You can find it in practically any show.

And if moe was killing anime, it's not doing a very good job. It went mainstream well over 10 years ago, and anime sales have been increasing and records are continually being broken every year since then. If anything, it saved anime from stagnation. If you don't like the direction anime have been heading towards, that's fine since it's your personal opinion, but the anime industry certainly isn't dying, it's bigger than ever.

The number of threads not even trying to have fun with the hat is disappointing to say the least

Battle shonen.

>Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
Said by someone who cuck'd you

It's killing anime is the sense of creativity and originality. Think about the Transformers by Michael Bay. Transformers rakes in millions upon millions of dollars worldwide, and by what you're saying it's saving the action genre of the West. Now we have a lot more action movies following the same method of Transformers: they all have little to no depth nor interesting characters with horrid dialogue and story progression, but because they're always over the top [graphics-wise] people will still pay to see it.

A broken clock is still right twice a day, user.

Romance.

Why? Pic related.

>it's an Sup Forums meme
You don't even know that it's an entry level Sup Forums meme. Fuck outta here.

Idol

There are plenty of moe anime with all of those things, though. There are also loads of shitty ones, but that's because 99% of everything is shit.

What do you even classify as "moe" to begin with? Is Hyouka "moe", despite being about mundane mysteries? Is BnHA "moe" because people literally only care about the girls? Is NGE moe because you see Rei's breasts?

Are you perhaps referring to SoL?

>entry level Sup Forums meme
It hasn't been for a very. very long time.

Is Isekai a genre?

Yes. Isekai harem LN adaptions are far more egregious than moeblobs ever have been.

No, it's a premise.