BREAKING: /ourguy/ ambushed by the pigs at Spencer event, in urgent need of bail/legal funds

BASIC GESTALT
>Spencer holds event at MSU after sucessfully winning a legal battle to secure our right to speak
>small group makes it in without issue
>police suddenly change plan before main group arrives
>Greg Conte, Spencer's lieutenant, leads a group of 50 normie alt-righters surrounded by TWP
>police refuse to protect them from large crowd of antifa with weapons who are hurling rocks
>when the group tries to make it into the event, the police form line to stop them
>Greg refuses to back down, attempts to speak with police to resolve issue
>gets tackled by 5 pigs
>he's now in jail and they're about to throw the book at him for protesting while white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want to win support you'll need to tell an honest story. Clearly the charge isn't protesting while white.

lol

HOW TO HELP
twatter.com/tyr_1_six/status/970837397310189568

this.
stop wasting my time OP

>Clearly the charge isn't protesting while white
Clearly

He's going to get charged with a laundry list of bullshit charges, just like cantwell. They're refusing to let him meet with his lawyer or even announce what they're holding him for.

Here's video of Spencer and co trying to get him out and having to face down a room full of antifa

twatter.com/ChiStreetMedics/status/970871755995779072

>a punchline is dishonesty
this is your brain on judeism.

>shitty e-celeb gets busted

Thanks for making my morning OP

Another option. Make sure you don't doxx yourself (use a prepaid card)

twatter.com/EvanMcLaren/status/970898934515290112

sargon is insufferable and i hate him, but he was dead on when he called spencer the "hillary clinton of the alt right"

Is he the teacher guy who got fired?

Remember, anons. The boys in blue work for the ___.

True. He just makes everyone involved look bad. Fuck Spencer and his band of idiots.

Hopefully he can sue...or get charges dropped

If Sarg'n actually said that then he's a bigger fucking retard than I thought.
Sarg'n, trully a beta twat who considerably over-estimates his own intelligence.

(((___)))

Grüezi

I hope Greg is able to stay in the altright after this. I really like him as a podcaster. He’s intelligent and not a piece of shit. Him and Patrick Casey are the best people in the altright. I have mixed feelings on Spencer. Like he’s one of the only people with intellectual heft in the movement but he’s not the best guy, he’s an adulterer and a drunk and willing to collaborate with bad people, hopefully someone will emerge and discard all of the neonazi altright baggage.

Yeah. His backstory is pretty Sup Forums as well
>is a senior at a state college doing ROTC (military officer prep program)
>shows a member of the tribe a cartoon of uncle adolf
>gets reported to diversity board
>thrown out of school, kicked out of ROTC
>drifts listlessly for a while
>ends up getting degree in Arabic and Russian at Georgetown
>state department refuses to hire him
>substitute teaches for a while because he's basically blacklisted
>ends up teaming up with Spencer
>after the cops illegally shut down the Charllotesville rally, they pushed him and Spencer (who had been blinded by pepper spray) into a crowd of antifa
>shouts "lets rock" and singlehandedly drags Spencer through the crowd to safety

Good for Spencer for doing something other than debated mentally deranged romanians and other assorted rejects endlessly about ethnostates.
The alt-right needs real activism. On the ground type shit like what happened in Charlottesville. Im sick of all this internet-vanguarging.
The meme war is over. Its time to take to the streets..

I can never tell if these posts are ironic or serious. It's funnier if they're serious.

Spencer is not our guy. He’s the one who organized the fake nazi imagery photos at Charlottesville to go along with the fake alt right label so the media could pretend that’s what trump supporters looked like

it's great, isn't it?

Fuck sargon to death..."hey guys i like the liberal skeptic who is in denial about the state of europe civic nationalism rules" " fuck spencer who advocates for whites being silenced, subverted, and genicided across the globe"

Fuck off back to yer didgeridoo mate

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

These Links don't work for me. Are they down or am I doing something wrong?

>small group makes it in without issue
Yeah, I made it in and so did many others. You guys should've come in small discrete groups if you wanted to see Spencer. If the TWP wants to fight, they can do it on their own time.

did any Antifa get arrested?

Check the spelling of "Twitter"

The spam filter catches a lot of stuff

Got any details? How did you guys get out of there

Yes. Police need to nut up and realize the situation and clear a path for our guys

>How did you guys get out of there

The police offered a bus for us to ride in to get to the parking lot, but I declined. By 6:30 pm it didn't matter anyways because there was NO ONE left on the field. All the protestors vanished so getting out wasn't a problem.

It was a trap. They had a system that worked and instead chose to force our people into the mob

Scary times. They are winning and nobody cares. Cantwell was the biggest threat and they blew him out of the water.

Glad you made it out safe man, good on you for taking the risk and facefagging.

I was interviewed by the strange looking girl from VICE though.

When you back the losing horse, you lose.

The spencer brand has to die before we can win.

aw man i liked greg, what are they charging him for?

based

The worst part is the faggots like Fuentes and Ricky Vaughn who snipe at our activists for getting attacked and defending themselves while contributing nothing of their own beyond twitter commentary.

As soon as any of the countersignallers sets foot in the real world, they will get mobbed by antifa. I have plenty of issues with TWP but they always turn up to protect other people's events. Hopefully Patriot Front takes a larger role in security. Those guys have much better discipline.

>Cantwell was the biggest threat and they blew him out of the water.
How easily they can destroy us. No one is doing anything. You people trully are sheep.

jew

I totally agree

You said it yourself.

Nobody gives a fuck about spencer.

Top kek

Du stadt zürcher. Dr'spencer isch a voll idiot und internet stars sind die untersti schublade

My grandfather was in charge of deporting all the kikes from my village. Including my Grandmothers best friend, who was about 6 at the time. You and the rest of the kikes prove it was justified. God bless that man. I am naming my son after him

I pretend that they are robots, because I couldn’t take it if the real humans who are suffering beside me are this blind.

At least I have my homeland to retreat to. I feel sorry for you mate. Even though you Americans caused a lot of shit in Central Europe, I still think you guys are alright.
Damn shame, all of it.

Lots of anonymous people shit talk spencer but he constantly takes risks for us. We're never going to win by totally cedeing the public square. Social media is not enough. Even Sup Forums has a limited lifespan (this place wont' survive hate speech laws).

The best way to kill the spencer brand is to build something better - but none of you faggots will do that because it's easier to shitpost

Based. I like him now.

>hillary clinton of the alt right
Saddam Hussein of antifa

I don't get these hints

We are alright, I assure you, and the whole darn thing is a damn shame. Just know that if things ever turn, and we get room to run, you’ll have a million friend in Yanktown.

kek. As far as I'm concerned the west is long gone. If you are a white male, and you still choose to participate, you are merely fueling the fires.

The only way to win this game is to not play. White males have to remove their input and let it collapse into itself (which it will do without the pillar of society - beta white males). If you are a white male and continue to feed this piece of shit, I have no sympathy for you.

Well he spends so much time fantasizing about black cock, it's about time he got to experience it hirst hand.

he is a two faced bougie fuck pushing others into risky situations to get that martyr that he thinks we need.

RIED SEEGE

>in urgent need of funds
Spencer has money, why do you need bail money?
>refuse to announce what he's being held for
So obviously he's not up for bail yet, this seems like a needless money grab instead of a genuine call for help.

The left wants to remove white men from every relevant position, and your plan to stop them is to remove yourself? Sure, you shouldn't passively go along with their plans, but you should try to steer things in a good direction.

>radical political movement
>expect no risk
He's taking plenty of risk himself.

Face it faggot, if you want to accomplish anything then you're going to need to take risk.

>The only way to win this game is to not play. White males have to remove their input and let it collapse into itself (which it will do without the pillar of society - beta white males). If you are a white male and continue to feed this piece of shit, I have no sympathy for you.
You're absolutely retarded, not playing doesn't result in society eventually realizing they need you it results in them killing you in your isolated compound while lying about the reason.

>gets picked up at protest
>not immidiately released
They charged Cantwell with gassing antifa after he used pepper spray in self defense. Conte is about to get hit witha lot of shit. There is no reason to wait for them to pile on charges before we start raising money.

Is there any good footage? I was busy all day.

Im donating

The Chad Sargon: LITERALLY fights back against ANTIFA, kicks them out of his event and none of his guys are arrested

The Virgin Dickless DIckie Spencer: gets kicked out of his own events by ANTIFA and his guys are arrested EVERY TIME

>Hyperbole makes the entire thing untrue
I hate jews and autists, you're at least one

Id follow Spencer into the gates of hell

bump

Spencer is independently wealthy, I am going to see any attempt by some user to request money as someone attempting to take advantage of the situation for their own gain until proven otherwise.

twAtter.com/letsgomathias/status/970773788316045313

Heimbach personally broke skulls. TWP may be full of LARPers but they sure do chew up antifa. We just need to take them to the Gap before events.

We don’t need a leader, we need a public who are not afraid to say they are trump supporters. Our silence adds to the false illusion that democrat support is the majority which allows them to control the public. They had no images of trump supporters and had spencer set up a perfect photo op so anyone publicly admitting to being a trump supporter is automatically a Nazi and should get punched. It’s genius actually and I would be impressed if I wasn’t so pissed off

>The Chad Sargon
This is a retarded forced meme when Sargon says nothing outside of the political mainstream, Sargon does not take a single risk.

>anyone who isn't an anonymous troll on fortran is an e-celeb
What is wrong with being an "e-celeb" again?

>LARPers chew up antifa
People grossly misuse the term "LARPers", it doesn't mean what you seem to think.

You're free to do that.

He hasn't had income for the last 10 years besides a Trust created by his parents. He's not rich - his parents are.

Just goes to show who's really trying to say something. Sargon doesn't get kicked out of places because he doesn't say anything that really challenges the status quo.
Also antifa never kicked anybody out of anywhere, and that pic... antifa wish they could punch even half that hard with their soy fists.

in the UK he does, I honestly don't know how he hasn't been arrested for retarded bongistand hate speech laws yet.

Spencer is well off, he should have no problem throwing him some cash to make bail

I really hope they don't give conte the cantwell treatment though, he does great work on the alt right politics podcast

lol (((spencer)))

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

LITERALLY BRAIN DEAD

>it results in them killing you in your isolated compound while lying about the reason.
Go to Asia or Eastern Europe, then. Don't be in an isolated compound in the west. If you're not there, all they'll have to kill is each other.

Face it. Whites made this happen when they let their women take over. White men are simply incapable of doing anything but make excuses for the atrocious behaviour of white women, and now women are basically running almost every western country. They invited the invaders in with open legs and handed the countries over to them. They told white men "fuck you, we prefer the others." Let them have their others. Once the Asians take over, nogs don't stand a chance. Affirmative action and equity will be laughable concepts. Hell, even ***they*** will probably have a rough time hanging on to all their sheckels.

I personally predict that the future is right-wing white males + asians in partnership versus almost everyone else.

The only way for the whites to win in the US is to hope for an economic collapse. Sup Forums should unironically be cheering for China to replace the US at the centre of the global economy and crash the dollar. Whites in the US aren't going to becoming race conscious unless living standards drop and for that to happen the US empire needs to collapse

Opticsfags need a cold face wash, everything looks bad when everybody tries to make you look bad, if you refuse to stand for your rights because you might be humiliated then you dont deserve those rights.

It felt good fighting against those fat pigs
fuck heimbach and fuck spencer

you should of seen that faggot at the station, his hands were shaking hahahahahahhahahahaa
REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!

RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actions speak louder, faggot. Sargon holding triumphantly ANTIFA's colors while Spencer cries after getting punched by one really shows you who's the actual Chad.

Oh the land of the free.

I'm sure he already has, but he can't do everything alone. He already pays for travel costs, living expenses, and other legal expenses for various alt-right efforts.

We can't expect Spencer to do everything

If Heimbach or Spencer personally put out a video requesting financial donations to a legal fund I'll contribute. If you're in contact with them tell them that accepting monero would be preferred.

>this cuck
>/ourguy/
|
|>
|
|&
|
|

Nigger you take a risk in britain if you use old cutlery.

>e-celeb garbage
It goes in all fields

I can hear your yawning anus from here.

Gr8 b8 m8

>Sargon holding triumphantly antifa's colors
Oh wow, he had a shoving match, I've seen middle schoolers involved in more brutal fights. If you think that was in any way impressive you've led a very sheltered life. Meanwhile Heimbach routinely beats the shit out of antifa.

Evan McLaren, the Executive Director of NPI, created this fundraising page
twAtter.com/EvanMcLaren/status/970898934515290112
Brian Bratvard, Spencer's bodyguard, posted the crypto links
twAtter.com/tyr_1_six/status/970837397310189568

This. Some russian may confirm that in totalitarian shithole which russia is, real and fake opposition is treated very differently.

Alright I'll donate some then, why didn't you put this in the OP?

>hate speech
No such thing exists.

thanks

reported