Overlord

Overlord

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9p7nLUtN
youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/9p7nLUtN

There must be a spell for showing blushes through armor. There is no way that does not exist.

There are rabbit series, maybe there are blush series for p2w shekels.

Have you ever been so shocked that your inner paladin starts showing?

Best and true son centric volume or at least intermission when?

What is this about there being two Jaldabaoths?

How is this toy called?

Breeding-sow 1

I pray that we will get better scans. I can't stand looking at this.

Some translation?

It takes too long for Ainz to show up in his own novels nowadays

The one time I like the main character, we just keep getting flooded with new side characters who'll all be dead or worse by volume's end anyway

We now know 5 of Nine Colours.
What colour was Orlando and what are the other 3?
>grey
>yellow
>red
>purple

No, only Google TL.

>The one time I like the main character, we just keep getting flooded with new side characters who'll all be dead or worse by volume's end anyway
You wouldn't like him if author would shove him into your face on breakfast, lunch and dinner.
He'd run out of fumes for his development.

these chinese spoilers are so hard to read
bow girls mother is probably dead, killed in demis attack on the city.

ainz gave her a magic bow from which bow girl thinks is way stronger then the highest treasure in holy kingdom. not sure about this one

e-rantel is filled with lots of different races, like dwarves, goblins, bunny girls and old naga man also appears in this novel.

I can do some small rough translations if you post the part you want translated here

who /reading&watchingalloverlordmediaagain/ here?

Plz no, let the chinese spoilers rest.
I want to read Nigel TL.

reading the adventures of TouchMe while i wait for more updates.

I haven't seen Ainz in over a year, I'm just getting antsy with all these soldiers and paladins and shit

But it's boring?

My experience with reading the machine translated gibberish while risking to ruin my english(my second language) grammar has finally paid off.
I can understand, like, 40% of text.
Holy shit, i would never have predicted just how much of a cunt Remedios Custodes can be
Now i want to read the Nigel translation even more

It started nice but turns into shit once dark elf chick shows up.

A King must make an impressive entrance user.

So Ainz is gonna go fight Jaldaboath sometime after HK gets devasted and run to him asking for help? Ainz "dies" and that's what Lupu is talking about at the end of volume 11? I'm just guessing here.

Soon

One is Evil Lord Wrath, the other is Demi looking like Evil Lord Wrath

I already did, finished about two weeks ago.
Those two weeks were vacuum in my already empty enough life.
I tried reading shit like Brown Queen, Skeleton Knight, even Royalrd Boxxy, nothing comes close to Overlord.
It was hell, I need to time my re-reading better next time, I don't think I can take another withdrawal like this.

I can't wait for the interaction between the shaggy eyes and Ainz.

On the subject of spoilers, what's all this about the queen getting run through with a monster dick all the way? This is just exaggerated memery, right? I'm not really a fan of Maruyama going full edge like this.

It's true. Check the spoilers.

10/10
Would send her to the breeding pit and enjoy her eternal suffering.

Nah, she's just going to be pulled up by her legs and bashed around on the ground so that she would shut up.

While reading the LN:
>must not fap
>must not fap
>must not fap
>must not fap
>fapped

>breed her with an ogre
>get even more retarded ogres
why.jpg

G-guys, please tell me she is safe from the clutches of Jaldabaoth. I was already getting to know of her kindness, so please tell me that she won't her die painfully. I don't care anymore, user. Just give me as much false hope as you can so I can rest easy knowing she is alive.

Don't lie, she was just fucked up a bit so she would shut up.

Judging from what i could decipher from the chinkian spoilers, she might end up getting climb-tier hate.

Shut up about what to Jaldabaoth?

Fuck you that made me chuckle.

Well, I'll know who's telling the truth eventually.

I could enjoy a scene like that if it happened to, say, Clementine, or someone worse, but not like this.

What did she do?

She was screaming annoyingly.
She's most likely alive, got her face smashed a bit since she was screaming too much.
Healing magic is a thing so don't worry.

>the gluttonous fastread
The fool's way. That feeling of emptiness at the end is just murder. Nothing can take it away but more content.

>the gluttonous fastread
But it took me more than two months though?
I missed only by 2 weeks.

Read for yourself. She's basically being a paladin.

Which is more insufferable, a paladin or a cleric?

圣王女和神官团团长好像已死
she's ded, Jim
maybe

Paladin.
Clerics are alright.

According to chinese spoilers, she will be saved at the end of this volume

How will humiefags recover?

How is Birdman (Peroro) a Heteromorphic race, when Snakeman, Lizardman, etc. are all Demihumans?

The reasonable kind or the Lawful Stupid kind?

>Paladin-chan shackled to a wall in Demi's breeding pens
>A huge troll enters and stares at her intently
>He's gonna rape me.jpg!
>Go-Gin: this female's no good, she reeks of stupidity, dont you have some one a little smarter?

Paladin. They are fantasy-mudslimes.

Where the fuck did you find it?
I'm looking at baidu page right know and everything ends with demi bashing her around and everyone else retreating.

Did the nips keep messing with Neia ?

Go gin is not a pervert, why would he breed with human?

As lawful as can be.

3rd entry, second paragraph

Even just from what we've seen of Nigel's translation, she's full on lawful stupid. She's takes her sense of morality from Gary "Gas the Orc Babies" Gygax.

No. Her brother was the one that was saved(turn out to be a dobbelganger

Author did a new record with this one. Queen get a character sheet but doesn't even last then half a chapter

I was under the impression that the "Holy Kingdom" was the Slane Theocracy and I don't recall this other place being mentioned before. Disappointed that Demiurge isn't fucking Slane's shit up.

It's probably an oversight, but besides that their anatomy is much more radical than just having scales and a tail like the reptile people. Eclair especially is fucked up.

Ok, that's Deliquent-chan POV, they're in SKAOG and are cut off from precise sitrep on HK battlefield.
"Seem dead" - well she sure seems dead, hanging limply with her face bashed in in hands of giant fucking demon.
Doesn't mean she is though, Demi is actively taking people away for experiments and whatnot, you bet he's going to take Queen alive.

>speed readers

I thought Eclair was just a rockhopper penguin? Not even an actual bird-man, just a straight-up penguin with human intelligence.

>I havent read beyond vol 1

The ninja village
The dragon fight
the oyakodon
really missing out desu

>Paladin-chan shackled to a wall in Demi's breeding pens
>A huge troll enters and stares at her intently
>He's gonna rape me.jpg!
>Gagaran: this is no good, she a girl, don't you have any little boy?
fix'd

confirmed impact weapon

Does the alcoholic loli transforming Dragon queen show up in this volume?

It's still shit, user.
The whole "humans are evil and want to enslave pure and honorable elves" gets boring quite fast.
And then we find out he's an elf himself.

Part of his contract with Ainz.
>They'd never told me about this
>My feet hurt
>Humans are disgusting
>I'd rather be in the colosseum killing
>Our kids will end retarded anyways
>I prefer the hamster

So I see "magical king" enters the fray on HK side in vol12 already, I assume this is Ainz.

Is seems that the HK still don't know the Empire is now a vassal of the SK. Also a alliance with the dwarf kingdom

The line between heteromorph and demihuman is a blurry one.
The difference is that the heteromorphs are stronger, but have far more crippling achhiless' hills. Demihumans are more balanced in regards to strengths-weaknesses.
Even worse, she is actively making it hard for Ainz to help them
Really, i thought they were saved together
>Rescued the royal family, the holy girl's brother, and with the interview.
Now that i think about it, you might be right. Most likely i confused this sentence

>le cringe edgy dark character
Worst guardian in all honesty, the guy is literally a joke character made by a chuuni school shooter.

>it's nothing happens: the volume
*yawn*

>tfw the hamster is already taken by Death Knight-chan.

Is perfect. She play the bad cop while Ainz play the good cop.

Kek. fucking chinks.

So wait: the volume ends with saving fake royal family hostages and that's it?
Or chink thread just expired?
Do we have a link with next thread?

There is a plot reason behind elvrs and beastmen being made slaves/killed.
They can figure out undeads that have infiltrated human society.

The Amber Sword is closer to what would actually happen if Touch Me got isekai'd. Arc in comparison is more like a jolly old oji-san that you know has a beer belly and plump face, nothing about him hints at his original self being remotely disciplined or steadfast whereas Brendel's journey is practically an epic tale.

Ainz Vult

You really think touch me was your typical moralfag hero?
He didn't strike me like one in prologue and such.
More like a charismatic leader, ruthless when needed too.

no idea, the chink basically goes "and then some shit happened" and stopped
so some minor things probably happens in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4

Vol 12 is a part one of two like Volumes 5-6.
Vol 13 is already done as well with a release in 2-3 months (I heard December 2017)

Wow, a big fucking nothing volume then.
I hope Ainz x Niea interactions make up for it.

I see BR is sitting this one out. Is kinda weird the HK is not asking aid from the ST. Even if they don't ask,i assume at least the ST would sent a scripture to the HK.
Also i wonder what happen to the scripture that was planned to infiltrate E-rantel.

In my opinion i think it was a mistake to allow the people of HK to share information with BR concerning his powers and abilities.Isn't this gonna allow the DL be more prepared in the future?

I hate myself for binging all the chink spoilers.

End of v12. We will see the big battle in v13 in the next 2-3 months

Between them and ST are demi humans and elves, or SK

you should user.

That's exactly what Brendel is though. Have you even read Skeleton Knight and Amber Sword? Arc basically glosses over everything, never has to face any tribulations and makes a joke out of everything closer to what Ainz does when he's Momon except it'd be like if Ainz didn't come with Nazarick and was out by himself and therefore free from any obligations to keep up a facade. Brendel is constantly confronted with moral choices, and because he refuses to give in he ends up making crazy ass gambles and pushes everyone to would-be-suicidal maneuvers just so he can achieve his own justice, which is what Touch Me would be if he didn't have his guild buddies reigning his ass in, the only difference is that Brendel has isekai knowledge and is therefore rather well equipped to deal with shit.

Arc is basically treated as a nice guy with way too many fancy ass tools and is a very convenient solution to everyone's problems while Brendel is treated as a legendary hero who fights for the weak.