Favorite Bible Verse

Many prefer John 3:16 but I like John 2:16. Also, Mark 11:15-19. In these verses I see parallels to modern life and politics. What’s your favorite, Sup Forums?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalms 23:4

also Matthew 21:12
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Ye may not suppose that I came to put peace on the earth; I did not come to put peace, but a sword
Matthew 10:34
Im not a christian though.

Luke 4:5-7 is my favorite

The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
Psalm 12:8

Austin 3:16/ I just whipped your ass.

Acts 23:6-10
6 Then Paul, knowing that some of them were Sadducees and the others Pharisees, called out in the Sanhedrin, “My brothers, I am a Pharisee, descended from Pharisees. I stand on trial because of the hope of the resurrection of the dead.” 7 When he said this, a dispute broke out between the Pharisees and the Sadducees, and the assembly was divided. 8 (The Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, and that there are neither angels nor spirits, but the Pharisees believe all these things.)

9 There was a great uproar, and some of the teachers of the law who were Pharisees stood up and argued vigorously. “We find nothing wrong with this man,” they said. “What if a spirit or an angel has spoken to him?” 10 The dispute became so violent that the commander was afraid Paul would be torn to pieces by them. He ordered the troops to go down and take him away from them by force and bring him into the barracks.

>And, lo, suddenly there came forth from the cave many dragons; and when the children saw them, they cried out in great terror. Then Jesus went down from the bosom of His mother, and stood on His feet before the dragons; and they adored Jesus, and thereafter retired.
>The Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, Chapter 18

>Jesus was provoked and said unto him, “Thou shalt not finish thy course.” And immediately he fell down and died.
>Infancy Gospel of Thomas 4:1

>yfw in heretical texts Jesus was a dragon-slaying level 18 wizard casting Power Word: Kill on random faggots

>John 11:35 Jesus wept.

"Aaaaaaaaaagh! Stop nailing me to this cross! Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh!"

Quick run down:

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)

If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)

The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

Tl;dr bogdanoffs bow to Melchizedek.

Matthew 5:5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
It sounds like being powerless is good, doesn't it?
But, in the original greek, it's more like
>Blessed those that have swords but don't use them, for they shall inherit the earth.
Have power, use it well. THAT's a powerful message.

Judges 3:31

My nigga Timothy

>2 12

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lorddo all these things

There's your solution to the problem of evil.

I don’t have a favorite verse but my favorite books are Revelations, Ezekiel and Genesis

Psalm 137:9
How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock

It’s a living book that I’ve started turning too nightly and whenever i feel like i need to read it

The latest verse that really stuck with me is Romans 8:37-39

>It’s a living book
Shoot it with a rifle

>kike religion
No thanks.

People on here talk about memetics and kek and shit

Kinda similar principal

"Nothing has changed under the sun"
Ecclesiastes 1:9

11 “Her sister Oholibah saw this, yet in her lust and prostitution she was more depraved than her sister. 12 She too lusted after the Assyrians—governors and commanders, warriors in full dress, mounted horsemen, all handsome young men. 13 I saw that she too defiled herself; both of them went the same way.

14 “But she carried her prostitution still further. She saw men portrayed on a wall, figures of Chaldeans[a] portrayed in red, 15 with belts around their waists and flowing turbans on their heads; all of them looked like Babylonian chariot officers, natives of Chaldea.[b] 16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17 Then the Babylonians came to her, to the bed of love, and in their lust they defiled her. After she had been defiled by them, she turned away from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.[c]

Dragons come out, kids are scared, Jesus comes down, dragons praise him so hard that they drop dead.

Mfw heaven is full of dragons.

I really wish the Hawaiian Pidgin version had the Old Testament

Not really a verse more a quote jesus uses often

>He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;

> and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see

> 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

There is to many to choose from how can you have one favorite bible verse

>11Let the unrighteous continue to be unrighteous, and the vile continue to be vile; let the righteous continue to practice righteousness, and the holy continue to be holy.” 12“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done.…

Which book is our book and why is it the Gospel of John? Truly /our-apostle/.

''A Kingdom divided will fall, a people divided will not survive.''

Jesus Christ is anti multiculturalism.

Its obvious john because john knew jesus personal he lived it and you can only find true doctrine in it

For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

>Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death

1And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 2And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 3And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. 4Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. 5While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. 6And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. 7And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. 8And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

Thanks cunt, now I go to hell for laughing while you get to keep sinning.

That's not coming in his kindgom though, it explicitly says he will repay each one according to what he has done.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28

John 1:1 or 8: 58.

>That's not coming in his kindgom though, it explicitly says he will repay each one according to what he has done.

they are shown a vision of heaven and that happend

> 27But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

The Transfiguration

(Matthew 17:1-13; Mark 9:1-13; 2 Peter 1:16-21)

>28And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. 29And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. 30And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias: 31Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem. 32But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him. 33And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said. 34While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud. 35And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. 36And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

Are you suggesting that any part of the bible doesn't contain true doctrine?

its full of parables john is pretty clear

Yes, but it explicitly says that rewards will be given to each one according to his needs.

You have to accept that you got the wrong religion

>hurr durr, Jeebus was a Jew, therefore when one of His followers said that, when one believes truly in Him and changes his way, we are all the same, it was all to pursue a Zionist plot

Matthew 25:40 is why I can never go full Sup Forumstard.

Christianity is yesterday's leftism

I prefer Luke 4:8

Wew

Agree very much with your interpretation. It is better to hold power and use it fairly than to cede power to the wicked for the sake of being meek.

Good to hear user. Even people who aren’t the least bit “religious” could stand to gain from the wisdom of the Bible. I like that verse as well as verse 18 from the same chapter

kek

Did you read the verses Luigi?

Parables which represent true doctrine. I do love the clarity that John uses though. Despite being the philosophical/intellectually oriented gospel it still manages to make the most sense.

i do not know what you are saying, if you are good your reward is eternal life if you are evil you die forever

Who was that old guy that was getting harrased by punk ass kids and the guy just prays to god to help him out and them some wild animals just appear and murder all the kids.

For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, BE AFRAID , for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, AGENTS OF WRATH to bring punishment on the wrongdoer!

Armaments 2:9-21

"...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu. And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

sand nigger religion

3:16 is the best because it BTFO 95% of so-called Christians.

if you can read the parable otherwise its not for you , in john he actually explains thing to pharisees

Jesus and Nicodemus

>1There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

>4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

>9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

I need to read the Bible in its entirety but I really like Psalms 1

Elisha. Kids were making fun of him for being bald so God sent 2 bears to push their shit in.

Mark 12:44
For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

Always remember that there’s a difference between being kind to people and going out of your way to let people who perceive you as their enemy walk all over you. See and Right now much of the Western world is doing the latter with terrifying results. People who openly mock the Lord using his teachings against us. Be good to people, but don’t fall for this trap.

I like Mark 7:26-29 where Jesus makes a greek woman acknowledge her status as a dog compared to the jews before she can receive the scraps

26 "The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.

27 “First let the children eat all they want,” he told her, “for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

28 “Lord,” she replied, “even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”

29 Then he told her, “For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.”

2 Corinthians 4:8-12

>We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body. So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.

John 3:67 is the best: "Go on thee world and spread thee multiculturalism, worship the superior jew race who brough you your saviour, everyone is equal under god and you should love thy next door nigger" AMEEN

Highly recommended. Have read it cover to cover several times and the Gospels at least a dozen times each. There’s a lot to take in. Don’t hesitate to re-read any parts that you find useful to you.

Matthew 7:13- “Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat. How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life, and few there are that find it!”

Luke 13:24- “Strive to enter by the narrow gate; for many, I say to you, shall seek to enter, and shall not be able.

Topkek

ODIN DROPPIN BOLTZ ON YOU BITCHES

STAY MAD THO

>A FUCKING DESERT STICK
AHAAAAAA

What about Luke 12:16??? "Yeee shall seek niggers and give thee woman for them to black, yee will not be racist towards your niggru, cause you all are equal, so sayeth my kike son Yeshua and so shall yee do."

Indeed its fucking based: "Behold i will be cumming quickly, and My reward is in my Semen, to give to each faggot according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

Jhon 12:48

If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

equal in front of God =/= equal in the world
The "equal in front of God" is not about our worth as persons here, but the fact that all can come to God, and in this coming to Him we're all the same, all His children. But the children on earth are not all the same, for God made us unique, made us part of a society and an ethnic group we are allowed to love and protect (what we are not allowed to do is to hate for no reason others outside our communities).

kek, reminds me of that post "So there is actually evidence of god nuking faggots and degenerates. Awesome"

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the (((Jew))), then to the Gentile.

except the (((jew))) doesn't believe,you 60 IQ snownigger
Now go worship your metaphor-for-the-white-race one eyed cum guzzling """"""""god"""""""" while (((they))) rape the entire fucking planet with their degeneracy

Luke 19:27

sand nigger religion

30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.gather…: Heb. profane, or, use it as common meat
31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.shall not…: Heb. shall not return to thee
32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

-Deuteronomy 28

Sound familiar?

Wrauaarughhrghur

Isaiah 6:1-8:8

Austin 3:16 is my favourite

Psalms 144
>Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

Ecclesiastes 3:8
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

If God be for us who can stand against us

jesus was literally of the same tribe that the term jew/yehudi derives from in the first place you actual mongrel

how can you use the brackets for the race of the man that you believe to be god of the universe?