Welcome to the ballroom motherfucker

AOTS TWO SEASONS IN A ROW BABYEEEE LETS GET IN GOING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCTvFJ6kcd8
youtube.com/watch?v=iA0bA7AFMLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

miracle of the fucking universe right here

Would it really have been too much to ask them to at least have some rotoscoped dancing?

i'm gonna be fucking pissed when her arc ends and we move onto next girl, although i was 100% convinced mako was best girl until now

I guess it helps keep things fresh considering its just dancing

She has experience, but we all know that's an euphemism. She is used. This girl has been used before.
Not that I think about it she's a perfect match for Tatara who will just dance with anyone too.
It's like this anime is an advertisement for loose morals. It tells our children to "have many partners". That faithfulness and integrity are meaningless. Ballroom dance is corrupting our society.

are they're any other romance sports shows as good as this?

>Hongou will never forcefully grab your waist and teach you how to follow

;_;

hongou will never punch in the gut and face

in a perfect world scenarios they redo it for the blu rays

A woman as wildly sexy as Chizuru must be a beast in the bed. This woman just oozes sexuality.

>ywn be sengoku posing on that magazine cover

So is Tatara going to wear a dress too?

Why are the translations so bad like come on crunchy roll this is a big show isn't it "sexy" for suteki, "style" for sutairo(like a first time fansubbing mistake dude)

>That one manga page with dancing sluts to explain that she is just like them

a man can dream

Everytime they change the girl, its a new best girl. I don't even know what's going on anymore. Please tell me that Chizuru will be Tatara's main partner and that this madness stops here.

I think I'm in love with this woman, bros.

how many shows are there where every girl is best girl, powerful

schedule is too tight to have a new partner and go through the grind again. they'll be learning new dances after this arc.

>all the way in

I can't wait to see Tatara's faggot ass try to dance salsa

I dont know what that is but i hope its sexy. I want to see Chinatsu in lewd clothing.

Me too, brother.

Yet there's not a single one good doujinshi to be found.

blame fujoshits REEEEEEEE

*slurp*

So if Tatara had been born a girl he'd be a top-tier partner. Poor kid.

>tfw no tatara getting pegged after practice doujin

>homestuck reference

go back cunt

This. Have they actually showed him dance Latin properly with her? I can't remember clearly. He needs new dances and routines with a stable partner if he wants to properly climb the ranks.

they havent shown a proper dance yet, everything is just waltz

Aw shit Latin is going to be amazing once both of them start training for it.

no

I'm surprised the OST isn't out yet. Is there an official date?

If Tatara was a girl Hyoudo would probably pop his first boner.

Kamina's glasses are red not orange

It's a very sexy form of dancing with very sexy clothing. You'd like it.

It's a really sexy dance. I hope it happens.

Reposting from last thread

I fucking love these two.

What's happening here?

The purest form of love, obviously.

She asked for an autograph and a hug.

Alpha Yuris.
Is she true yuri? Or just a really alpha onee-san

This episode suddenly had a lot of animations compared to previous episodes. Whoever did this episode is a fan.

The latter, if you lurk moar the only true /u/ character hasn't been introduced yet.

It's the the previous partner to "doesn't wanna follow" who's pure yuri. She's so dyke for Chinatsu, knows it and acknowledges it but can't admit it, that she's absolutely hates herself and anyone who every gives her any attention whatsoever. Chinatsu doesn't give a shit, she's just a bitchy danced-with-you-for-a-decade-so-I-guess-we're-friends friend.

Glad this shit is flopping.

What makes you think she's gay?

1 girl fangirling over another is considered gay here. Moreso when a girl hugs another even though there isn't anything yuri about the hug, it's still considered as one in Sup Forums.

>Chinatsu doesn't give a shit, she's just a bitchy danced-with-you-for-a-decade-so-I-guess-we're-friends friend.
While she's clearly upset that Akira never once let her follow. She still cares for her, in a typical tsundere kind of way even Tatara remarks this love-hate relation. She even cheers her on.

That''s retarded reasoning. There aren't even yuri undertones, it's just admiration for her favorite dancer.

Nah they ruined the series with the necks it looks awful and undefendable.

That's just like, your opinion, dude.

I'm really enjoying the manga. I guess it just works better with these "picture perfect" frames.

Don't look at me about that. I'm just saying that's how Sup Forums goes. There isn't an inbetween here. It's either gay or not.

>it's just admiration for her favorite dancer.

She wants to fuck her mate.

I wish there was less static frames and more actual animation sequences in this. I would like it a whole lot more.

>mangafox
Retard.

I really liked how the anime faded him out though, that whole episode looked pretty damn good.

>when her arc ends and we move onto next girl

Maybe he'll hit a mysterious growth spurt.

I thought she was a tawawa for a sec

>big titty Chinatsu

Not sure if I want this.

The manga is really beautiful but the anime has its moments. The animation isn't perfect but no amount of detail and hatching can replace motion and sound.

Did a vampire make this show because what is up which the necks in this show?

What's the song/ost that played in the new episode at around the 9 minute mark?
Also best girl finally in action

They took the phrase 'all dancers have long necks' as 'every character in this show is a giraffe in their natural state.'

>picked up the anime just to see Chi-chan animated.

Worth it. Her voice is perfect. Particularly this scene.

>mfw I'm completely smitten with 45 seconds of animation and music

Time to go back and watch it again

>REEEEEEEE
Fuck off.

>all the shots where their faces get close
>the most romantic couple seen is offside annoying Tatara
>the most action Tatara gets is Satan wearing a shower curtain mounting him and dislocating his joints

People expecting romance will be disappointed.

I wonder how he didn't pop a boner during this.

First episodes of the new season
I expect it to decrease as we go on

Can he even do sexy?

He has to.

They are skipping a bit too much for my taste

They are focusing on Chinatsu and Tatara and are going to animate up until the finale of the Metropolitan arc, so it's obvious they are going to skip a lot of extra interactions that people like.

Honestly for me I know they skipped a lot but the editing last episode was good. They got all the major points needed to be animated and put the other small interactions that people were looking for in the background (like Banba's matchmaking dance with her partner in one scene). I thought it was fine.

In the end, I can read the manga anyway for the extra interactions.

Pic related is the part that makes people think she's gay for Chinatsu. Chinatsu asks her why she says she doesn't love dancing. The girl, speaking internally, says something like "you don't get it. What I love is something else".

However, I remember someone saying this dialogue was edited when the volume was released.

The text was removed in the volume release, yeah. I don't think the author intends to make her not gay for Chinatsu so much as she wanted to be more subtle abou it though.

It's not about Akira people are talking about. It's about Hongou and Chinatsu's moment in the anime.

Yurifags will throw crumbs at your feet as a challenge. The key is ignoring it until they move on to the next seasonal thing.

If there's anything in the world that will force him to stop being a pussy, it's having to perform the latin dances, the man must be just as spicy as the women, though I suppose Chi-chan might have a comparatively easy time

With or without the text (it was actually officially removed?) it's obvious that after that page that she was gay for Chinatsu, especially after seeing the backstory.

Well yeah, he is kinda already on his way to stop being too timid, but those dances will solidify the mindset that he has broken out of his timid shell.

Well I'm also excited to see the romantic aspect when those dances come in for the two to practice. It's another learning experience for them as well. I really hope the author goes for teaching them that and not only standard.

Soon.

A-anyone have good real footage of competitive dance?

youtube.com/watch?v=DCTvFJ6kcd8
youtube.com/watch?v=iA0bA7AFMLc

I asked a question last thread but it got archived just after. Do male dancers have some training to stop a boner? How do they stop this specially for latin?

>/u/shitters here of all places
Go back

Just saw the preview and it looks like they'll be doing 2-3 chapters (23-25). Probably will end with Marisa saying how Tatara is dumping all the work to the girl. Or if they can't reach it, it will end by the part where Tatara intentionally delays the start of their 2nd dance to match Chinatsu's pace.

This fucker is fit as fuck. He's only a pussy in dancing. Outside that, he's just a mellow guy.

The problem with what Sengoku has him doing is that it wont give him any gains. If you only lift the same weight every time, you'll get strong enough to lift it, then stop getting stronger, that's the limit of bodyweight training. Tatara actually does need to get bigger so he isn't dwarfed by his partner.

That guy, that fucking guy. Best Boy.

and best girl if ever

Yeah I understand. Sengoku actually does not know how to teach. It was the correct decision to be under Marisa's tutelage.

NTR.