Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu

Um, I thought this was a romance?

What's with this edgy monologue? Why didn't he hug or kiss his tsundere love interest?

Kushida a best. A BEST.

Whorikita a shit.

It's like Oregairu where the romance comes later.

I don’t think it was supposed to be under a romance tag. It’s mora drama than anything, with an attempt at shoutouts to historical figures.

The moment he grabbed sensei's shirt was the moment where any chance of the show being romance died. Biggest bust and he didn't so much as give a shit as to where he was grabbing.

this is the best show this season where nothing actually occurs

Sakayanagi > Horikita > Karuizawa > Ichinose > Ibuki > Sensei > Sakura > Kushida

That ending. Is there any hope for s2?

I doubt it, it's typcally the kind of anime that is only here to promote some LN. In the end, they only produce 2 or 3 arcs and stop here without anything being solved and nobody gives a fuck anymore.

Add to that mix that nips are boicooting the BD for the bitch-ass biased director for shoehorning Horikita in scenes she shouldn't appear, so that even lower the hopes of a S2 in the short run.

Welp, once again the ride got me nowhere.

translations WHEN

>153 cm
Jesus Christ. It's probably because I don't often see females but I'll still ask, are they really that tiny?

In Asia sure

in japan yes

in the manga?

In asia, where women are still women and not fucking trees, yes.

This is why allowing gaijin to crossbreed with japanese women is a terrible idea. It will fuck up the genepool and turn japanese women into trees

They'll turn into dead roots if those japanese men don't up their game

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Sakura > Sensei > Hasebe = Ibuki > Sato > Kushida > Horikita

>wanting short women
>not wanting to breed tall children

Short people are a disease that must be eradicated,all the bad people in history where at a height disadvantages all the good guys where tall

yes

50% man only loves short girl with flat chest because they resemble his mother, who committed suicide when his dad tried to make 50% man into an ubermensch.

I don't care about tall men, I'm tall myself (196cm) but Tall women shouldn't even be considered women, they're trees. Would you want to fuck a tree?

Trees are made for chopping and being turned into paper for Light Novels and Manga, not fucking.

tall is justice

I found the panty thief.

Don't worry, best girl Horikita will win in the end like Yukino.

>Worst girl whorikita will lose in the end like yukino
Ftfy

So does this actually have fighting, or is he just being a massive chuuni?

I hope so.

>Do you practice something?
Tekken and SFV I would response

>he doesn't know that Yukino masturbates to a photo of Hachiman every night

Anyone know why did 50% did this? A technique that's suppose to get her to fall asleep?

Um, you're retarded

>Why didn't he hug or kiss his tsundere love interest?
Because he realised that the heroine wasn't Horikita but Karuizawa.

checking to see how swollen her throat was, as a sign of how ill she has gotten. At least that is what i thought.

Have HQ scans of the artbook not arrived yet? My dick can't take it.

Does she also want the 50%?

Pressure on the lower carotid arteries + low oxygen availability in the blood(congestion and exhaustion) = fainting.

Tripfag is retarded! What a surprise.

The dub ain't to bad.

Some user said that she dreams about him. I don't know if its true

Sensei doesn't have the biggest chest. Ichinose and Sakura do

Reminder that this was just +1%.

Ahh, that's what I thought. That clear things up.

This, fuck.

I doubt there will be any serious romance in this one. It's more of a climb to Class A with all the manipulating and scheming that entails. Maybe in the epilogue or last volume but I don't see anything serious happening until then.

is the manga/LN good?

most of the show kind of felt like I was waiting for something interesting to happen, even though it delivered decently. shame it only started to get more interesting near the end.

>has never shown any romantic interest
>always been stoic the whole time

>ends with stoic end
>people are surpriesed there would be romance end

I like it very much, though the manga doesn't seem to be translated anymore? I hope I'm wrong though.

so I'd do best to stick with the LNs then?

I guess so but it seems that the LNs too aren't getting translated anymore as of a few days ago. Again, I'm not sure and I hope I'm wrong.

Why does everyone have my picture?

I've mixed feelings about the nips. I like that they are boycotting the BDs because of the horikitafag director bias, but at the same time we won't be able to watch 50% going full 55%

Being tall only look good on men. Tall women look deformed

>boycotting based director-san

Dang. I hope you're wrong, too. I wonder if they will get proper print editions, like Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

>piano and calligraphy
Literally me

She wants to crush him, because she remembers him.

Where is she during the island test, was she excused because she is disabled?

It has piano and calligraphy

Exactly my emotion.

She had to drop out due to her condition, but she didn't even leave the boat.

I don't remember they are saying it in anime, is this just written in LN?

Bald guy says that they lose points in the last episode due to Sakayanagi dropping out.

Season 2 isnt even possible is it

Every damn thread. It is not going to happen. It is the same with every Kadokawa series.

Unless the show that they asked for to be animated suddenly becomes a miracle, (ex. Konosuba, Re:Zero) in the merchandise department and LN sales, there will never be as season 2 to the show that you kinda like.

Never.

Thanks mate. Hopefully more Alice int eh future, really curious about her background with MC.

How was the sale anyway, good enough to have season 2?

you're a real debbie downer you know that

>How was the sale anyway, good enough to have season 2?
Final preorder sales were at 600 units. So meaning it will sell at least 800-1000 units.

That is a total flop.

Why? Because I didn't join in your wishful thinking? That's fine I guess.

LN sales were/are a massive success. All individual volumes in reprint and in the top 25. Merchandise was ok. BD sales were a total flop. They were mediocre/alright at first but it tanked badly thanks to the director changing scenes belonging to Ichinose/Karuizawa in favor of shoehorning his favorite girl.

If there will be a S2 at all it won't be until some years into the future where more LNs have been released and they decide they want another impulse.

Goddammit horikitafag director

ibuki?

Yep the proportion is a bit off, she's supposed to be tiny and short but cute.

>muh Horikita ruined the anime
stay mad

>gets into cover without doing anything
What's important things he did anyway?
Is he doing something significance anything later in LN?

None. He doesn't do anything. The only time he even is kinda prominent is that thing happening in the anime. Nothing else.

Holy shit now that i think about it it'd be great to hear such monologue form Hachiman at the end

Imagine all that butthurt

*from

I like these two.

This is true. The author already dropped the implication for future romance development in vol.4.5 where there will be one winnner. My money would be on either Horikita or Kei if I were a betting man.

>smiling 50% man
Blasphemy

Nice one user.

It looks like he wants to grab it

>Not having common sense
As expected of Horikitafags.

Any sane man would want to grab it. Kushida is hot as fuck. Even more so in that bitch mode of hers.

This was on volume 4 when Kushida tried to hide from someone in C-Class so that it won't look like she's betraying them.

He's literally me.

Stop stalking me Sakura

But I'm not doing anything wrong Ayanokouji-kun.

I would go gay for him.

She was supposed to meet in secret with Ryuuen that night but came across MC instead. That's why she hugged him. To keep him from seeing Ryuuen and figuring out her betrayal.