Food, water, and shelter are human rights

>Food, water, and shelter are human rights
>All people have value
>State worship is brainwashing
>Free market doesn't mean you are free
>Freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and the freedom of religion are sound
>Abortion should be legal
>Gays and transgender people deserve rights as long as they aren't impeding on anyone else
>Nationalism always leads to an abandonment of human relativism and is ultimately harmful and removes any sense of individuality that doesn't coincide with the morality set by the state.
>There is no Jewish illuminatti

Truth thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nationalism always leads to an abandonment of human relativism and is ultimately harmful and removes any sense of individuality that doesn't coincide with the morality set by the state.

Is this your pathetic attempt of counter-speech?
go back to twitter, shill
sage

Sage. Slide thread.

Food water and shelter aren't human rights.

>RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH US HERE THIS IS A FREE SPEECH ZONE

All people do not have value. Plenty of people are of no value even to themselves. That is why suicide is a thing.

UPGRADE

>Freedom is a human right
>An individual can't be free without a physical wellbeing
>An individual needs food water and shelter to be physically well

Yes they are retard.

this picture is mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Last one...

Literally every country that existed was a nationalistic one. It worked fine.

What gives a person value? Are you honestly so fucking socially and morally disconnected that you don't think that you, as a human should place value in the life of your own species?

Literally how is every country nationalist

>inb4 "hurr nationalism is just love of your country!" It is definitely much more complex than that.

triggered? go back to leftypol, niggerfaggot

Except you're literally getting triggered enough by any differing opinion that you demand that the opinion is removed. Holy fuck you guys are worse than tumblr

You are mistaking patriotism with nationalism bruh....

>food water and shelter are human rights
And who's responsible for fulfilling these rights?

I mean, you're actually confused.

>162930960
Close. You have the right to take actions which seek to provide these things for yourself. No one is obligated to GIVE these things to you, nor should they be compelled to do so by The State. If you prove worthy, others may voluntarily help you, but there must be an equal exchange in there somewhere; some value you provide in return which justifies the investment in your welfare. Don't be a moocher.

>All people have value
Again, close. Some people are more valuable than others. However, this value is highly contextual and all people deserve the same basic rights under the law.

The idea of a Nation is simply an extension of Community which is the basic concept of Family writ large. One MUST be loyal to (and place the needs of) their family first, then the needs of their community, then their nation, above other nations. To fail in supporting one's kin (assuming they are worthy) is an act against the best interests of your own people, a literal betrayal which cannot be conscienced.

/Thread

Literally, anyone who is benefiting from living in any society. Especially if they have the means to contribute.

So a single successful farmer in a town of niggers who can't fathom the idea of farming for profit should he required to provide free food to the niggers? What if feeding the niggers and their spawn leave him nothing left to sell and he's now too poor to continue farming next season?

>You have the right to take actions which seek to provide these things for yourself. No one is obligated to GIVE these things to you.

Except if you're living in any society and benefiting by suppressing the lower class of that society, you actually do deserve to have your shit taken and given to the society you're stealing from.

>Again, close. Some people are more valuable than others. However, this value is highly contextual and all people deserve the same basic rights under the law.

I'll agree that value is relitive to the individual. However we all, as human beings should value human life in all its forms. To deny this is to deny your own humanity.

>The idea of a Nation is simply an extension of Community which is the basic concept of Family writ large. One MUST be loyal to (and place the needs of) their family first, then the needs of their community, then their nation, above other nations. To fail in supporting one's kin (assuming they are worthy) is an act against the best interests of your own people, a literal betrayal which cannot be conscienced.

Wrong. You are not your country, you are a human being. The state of humanity as a whole trumps the state of your nation. Also nation and race are tightly connected, national superiority leads to racial superiority, which in turn leads to the death of human relativism, and that s harmful to everyone except the nation it is applied to.

See your problem is that you're not seeing niggers as people, which is frankly an incredibly edgy opinion that would strip any authenticity away from what you have to say. Also this question is strawman as fuck.

So if they weren't niggers but some primitive Nigger like sapient with white skin that couldn't provide for himself and reproduced like rabbits, what happens in this case?

Okay okay, so I'm going out of my bed. Working hard for my water, carring alot of water weight from one point to another....

Then I go to my farm, growing my crops, handling my cattle for hours...

Then there is some niggerfaggot like you who doesnt want to do this shit and you want to tell me those things are Humanrights?

Just because you labeled your threas as "Truth" doesn't mean it is you niggerdick loving faggot Hurensohn

Commie flag

who would have thought this shitty "truths" come from?

Well, in this incredibly unrealistic scenario in which a literal subspecies that is entirely unlike any form of humanity on the planet suddenly emerges, and had no way of caring for themselves and also there was only one farmer who had to feed them all, yea I'd say he should care for himself first.

Luckily that isn't anything like what the world is currently like. So in the real world, all human life is valuable. I mean you honestly have to be the most autistic of bitter jaded disconnects to actually think that some people are better than others because they happened to be born within certain imaginary lines, and you'd also have to be the most pathetic kind of blackpilled faggot to think that you are part of that perfect superior race, even though you've likely done nothing to actually further humanity as an individual.

>Then there is some niggerfaggot like you who doesnt want to do this shit and you want to tell me those things are Humanrights?
So what you'e saying is that these things are human rights to those who contribute? I can get behind that.

>that these things are human rights to those who contribute?

Guess what, it's called society

Except in America (im not sure about germany) literally, half of our homeless population is employed.

If he really wants to see the aftereffects of gommunism the he should visit all the countries who were in USSR or any active communistic country to see just how shitty it really is. But i'm pretty sure he is just shitposting.

So your economic model is based on the idea that all people are just as capable as another with the same environment?

>half of our homeless population is employed

>DUDE communism has never WORKED! I mean sure it was never done correctly and it was literally always done with an authoritarian/stalinist government but I mean wtf dude don't you know that the USSR had a poverty rate of 70% which is a million times better than the US which only has a 50% poverty rate amirite?

Nationalism at times can be some degree of human reaction

So? Based on your argument we should also try facism again aswell

If there wasnt war, we would have a bright europe by now

>Based on your argument that all humans are equal, we should also try this system that places some humans below others

Holy shit Sup Forums get it together

Even if all of these were true, without homogeneity there can be no government representing the people, only more tyrant ruling class politics. Mixing to unify people beyond a certain level of difference is not possible, the only other options are separation and/or ethnic cleansing.

Ofc my argument is invalid for your commie mind

>without homogeneity there can be no government representing the people
Why is this?

>I don't actually have an argument, so I'll just say you're dumb lol

Did I ? No

Actually you not even need to say this because everyone knows this is a fact

Well in that case please explain to me your point

What? That facism works? It already did, it was. Germans freed themself from jewish tyranny and had a working social system. The whole world was afraid.

It you that started this thread with your commie "truths" not me...

philia.

read plato "the republic"

>Except if you're living in any society and benefiting by suppressing the lower class of that society, you actually do deserve to have your shit taken and given to the society you're stealing from.
Please contextually define the following very carefully and specifically:
Benefit
Suppress
Lower class
Stealing

Please also describe very firm boundaries (explicit, measurable metrics) within which one is deserving of having their shit taken and the principles upon which such an action would be considered moral.

>I'll agree that value is relitive to the individual. However we all, as human beings should value human life in all its forms. To deny this is to deny your own humanity.
A stranger is not of equal value compared to my mother or my children. To endorse otherwise is to improperly and unjustifiably devalue some human life for the irrational purpose of enforcing the idea of absolute equity for its own sake. We can have equality of opportunity without absolute equity of outcome, but we cannot have equity of outcome AND preserve equality of opportunity.

>Wrong. You are not your country, you are a human being. The state of humanity as a whole trumps the state of your nation. Also nation and race are tightly connected, national superiority leads to racial superiority, which in turn leads to the death of human relativism, and that s harmful to everyone except the nation it is applied to.
Human relationships are personal, face-to-face and dependent on proximity. The people in your physical area are of primary importance, both in terms of potential value and potential threat. To endorse a mode of placing equal value in far removed strangers not only undermines the basic human need for strong and reliable social relationships, but the ability to make accurate threat assessments upon which protective measures can be based.

The racial issue is a red herring. Those closest to us in physical proximity need not be identical racially for the same principles to apply. Race is merely an artifact of geography. It will become a non-issue within 200yrs. Be patient and allow natural processes to resolve this minor hiccup. Trying to force integration any faster is a major mistake and can only generate unnecessary culture clashes leading to more animosity and physical violence.

Rights don't exist
>All people have value
No
Circumstantial
True
>Freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and the freedom of religion are sound
Rights don't exist
infanticide
>Gays and transgender people deserve rights as long as they aren't impeding on anyone else
What does it even mean to give people "rights" for their fetishes?
The point of nationalism is that you only have one group within the state. Its maybe "authoritarian" but the idea is that everyone basically agrees with that authority because its one group ruling itself. No ethnic or religious difference to cause cultural and moral conflict
Probably not but there may as well be. Jews are very ethnically organized

DUDE communism has never WORKED! I mean sure it was never done correctly and it was literally always done with an authoritarian/stalinist government because voluntary anarchist communism is literally impossible on a national scale
FTFY

>Incredibly unrealistic scenario
Ever heard of Zimbabwe?

See, heres where ylu dont understand rigbts and freedoms. Having the right to food, water, and shelter meansyou have the right to pursue those things. The government cannot stop you from attempting to PROVIDE YOURSELF with these things. The right to bear arms does NOT mean that someone else has to give you a gun, it means someone else cannot stop you from aquiring one. The right to food, water, and shelter means that someone cannot stop you from either buying or gathering food and water, nor can they stop you from buying a house, or building a shelter for yourself.

You have the right to pursue these things, NOT the right to have them GIVEN to you.

Wrong.
>All people have value
Wrong.
Never met anyone that worships the state.
True, but capitolism is the closest thing to freedom any government has ever had.
True
Wrong, Unless we legalize murder, then ok.
Their caretakers should have rights, they should be institutionalized because they suffer from mental illness, apparently incurable.
You are retarded and should be institutionalized. Hopefully trump forces the government to start funding our mental healthcare system that was defunded with budget cuts during the Reagan administration.
They might not be illuminati, the people that own and control all the banks, mainstream media and politics are jewish.

Human nature proves Communism could never work. Greed, laziness, spite, lust for power, jealousy and people that just want to watch the world burn are just some of the reasons communism could never work.

You just described niggers, eat shit commie

>Rights don' exist
SHALL
NOT
INFRINGE