Why do you guys think Israel owns the US?

To me it seems more like they're both partners working together toward their own goals.

>in b4 gorillions in aid
All that money goes toward loans for Israel to buy US weapons, it's literally subsidizing the American defense industry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Give Israel money to buy US weapons, that's good for us guys!

Tell you what, go open a business where you give people money to buy your stuff. Israel is a n illegitimate state and Jews are a scourge, I hope they die. Duck the American "defense" industry as well and the American ZOG.

Israel is a small country surrounded by neighbors that want to kill it, this is the perfect business opportunity for an arms dealer such as the US, it only makes sense to sell them arms and give them loans to buy arms.

How can you shit on the US defense industry??? Don't you know that's basically what's keeping you from being attacked??? I have never heard about a patriot who hates his country's military, it is unfathomable to me.

I don't care for the arms industry, in case you missed it kike. This industry pushes aggression, not defense. I'm not a patriot, I'm a nationalist. I don't support wars waged by my government for foreign and financial interests. I support the end of the government as we know it, for my people.

I think you're ignoring the inconvenient fact that jews and whites are competing species. One will drive out and destroy the other, as it happens in nature.

If you really want to know it's tied to the secret societies that the ruling classes in the UK and the US belong to. They aren't zionists because of the bible, but that's a quick and dirty way to look at it until you do some research.

What do you want the US to do then? Not wage war? You want the defense industry to stagnate? You want the government to collapse? What will you replace it with?

What kind of nationalist are you, really? You sound like you just want your country to become as weak and destroyed as possible. Like you really hate your country or something

anyone else think this thing is bad ass

Almost all the wars we wage are foolish, so basically yes. I want us to gain popular support as fact as we can to the point that we can take over. Replace it with a balkanized state or an ethnostate.

My country has become a monster that pushed for positions that ensure the replacement and displacement of my people and the loss of nations they have built. They are the traitors and I owe them less than nothing. Do I hate my country? It depends on what you mean. I hate my government.

Wow what a wonderful and intellectual post

Big gay anarchist alert

I mean... dude... your country is called the United States and you want it to fracture and become Balkanized... lmao... literally making it weaker than what it was when it started, and you said you're a nationalist.

Is it just the water in America or what, have you become all retarded? You're saying you're a nationalist and at the same time you want to break up your nation.

Great non-arguments memeflag faggot. Are you the backup kike?

America is a nigger country. It needs to be destroyed.

PEDOPHILE

BLACKMAIL

>which they instead use to lobby our politicians

>controls the banks
>needs a loan
seems legit

>Great non-arguments

Ironic coming from the person who's only "argument: is screeching about muh joos

Israel is not the same as an entire race of people

Not like the joos control everything anyways

Do you understand the etymology of "nation"? We have a state of many nations. The divisions are already here. The only thing unifying us is our slavery to global finance. We are a factory nation, an economic and military tool that does not benefit our people, but rather the elite. The poor are helped to the extent that their votes can easily be bought wit ha few crumbs. I put my people before everything else, america put's profit before everything else. If their is a disagreement that is at the root of my issues with the state, that is it.

>and you said you're a nationalist.
The state is not the nation, retard. The American state is explicitly the enemy of the American nation (whites).

Just a reminder that America sends aid to most of the world including most of the rest of the Middle East, virtually all of Africa, many countries in Asia and even to some in Europe. The fact that Israel receives US aid means absolutely nothing.

yes

Is English not your first language? I made a point in the posts you first quoted. Also, there is a difference between expanding on my views and what you did, attack the messenger.

Those factories pay people, and the people get the money. People that aren't the elite own the factories too

Just stop giving the poor people crumbs and then the corruption on that end is gone

Bumb

Jeshua Hamashia
does that trigger your kike blood or are you converted to a messianic or actual christian?

NIGGER
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w
>youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w

I didn't attack you, I said that your first post was nonintellectual and that anarchy is gay when responding to the second. But if you want to get all pissed simply because I responded to you negatively that's up to you

It is all connected and functions as a system. Of course people get paid, of course the divide between rich hand poor is increasing dispute record worker production. This is the function of the system, to disperse cost and labor but consolidate benefit and profit. If that is what you want for humanity then continue your capitalist cuckery.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

So in other words you guys are White Nationalists. So you don't think nonwhites can be Americans and you want to split up the US and make a White America and Everyone Else America. Idk sounds like you'd have some huge problems with that, especially when it comes to defining who's white. At the end of the day though you just want your country to break up and that means civil war no matter how you look at it, and I can tell you there are more people willing to fight to keep the United States united than those who want to form radical breakway white ethnostates.

one of the clearest examples:
american kids must attend holocaust class once a day, while maths class 2 times/week

I don't respect meme flaggers, sorry.

>All that money goes toward loans

They're not loans. They're grants. We are giving Israel $30 billion a year.

>especially when it comes to defining who's white.
Not really. It's very simple.

>At the end of the day though you just want your country to break up and that means civil war no matter how you look at it, and I can tell you there are more people willing to fight to keep the United States united than those who want to form radical breakway white ethnostates.
Not really. Who would want to see America broken up? China, Russia, Europe, etc. Basically everyone on earth hates your Jewish state and wants it demolished. We would have no shortage of backers.

Yeah because those people are at the top because they clearly worked their way up. With the exception of family positions and what not, which is becoming increasingly less common, people become rich because they earned it from being perceived as the best at what they do. Do you think that rich people just come out of nowhere and were never poor at any point?

Sorry if wanting to keep my money is cuckery

Anyone can be American, it means nothing. You don't even have to share the culture or the ideals of the host population. THat is why voting breaks down along racial lines and we push bore the subversion of the host culture wit ha "multi-culture". America belongs to no one but finance, rent seekers and userers.

The "who is white" question is a joke and you should try harder.I don't want a civil war, I want to amass as much popular support as possible, gain some governmental seats and ultimately overthrow the system. From there we can actually do pretty reasonable things to head in the right direction. We will be the new right, you give it 5-10.

>literally making it weaker than what it was when it started
Nah. Getting rid of the spics and niggers will make us much stronger.

Also, the US hasn't had free market capitalism for some time. We haven't had it since 1913

And how the heck did we get to capitalism anyways? I thought you were complaining about juden

>Why do you guys think Israel owns the US?

Christians and money.

>I want to amass as much popular support as possible, gain some governmental seats and ultimately overthrow the system.
This is mathematically impossible. Whites will be the minority in 15 years even if all illegal immigrants are deported now (which won't happen). Texas will flip blue in as little as a decade.

Our best bet is to create revolutionary base areas in the Midwest and northeast, seek assistance from foreign states, and then secede and kill the American government.

If you think we live in a meritocracy, you are foolish. Productive people fall prey to a parasite class that use finance against them. They control the entire financial system including the government monetary supply in an effort to consolidate wealth by draining others of the fruits of their labor. The other parasite class is the lazy poor, which is used for votes, purchased with funds from the productive class. The complains financed by the productive class against their interests using profit from their productivity that the finance class has absorbed. Sorry is recognizing the aim of the system and ti's bias is anti-capitalist. I used to be like you, I'm glad I see the bigger picture now.

>Our best bet is to create revolutionary base areas in the Midwest and northeast, seek assistance from foreign states, and then secede and kill the American government.
Agreed but don't fedpost or the FBI/whatever will fucking black bag you at best or Ruby Ridge you at worst.

"free market capitalism" is a joke, a Utopian ideal like a stateless communist system. The capitalist always seeks the advantage, the government always seeks more power. Crony capitalism is peak capitalism. It is capitalism.

I really think it's ultimately impossible to make the US into an ethnostate, It will be balkanization or abandonment. The US is destined to become brazil.

I agree that the rich do screw over the poor, but I see that as an inherit part of a nearly perfect system. I haven't seen you deny that the rich are rich for a certain reason. Perhaps, being smarter, better, harder-working, etc. People don't get to the top for no reason. People are at the top most of the time because they are the best and smartest

>And how the heck did we get to capitalism anyways? I thought you were complaining about juden
Jews invented capitalism.

This is now a US Civil War 2.0 thread

Jews invented the inherit aspect of human nature when it comes to selling stuff to buy other stuff, guys!

That isn't what capitalism is, retard

>capitalism is the desire to make money
>free markets is the fullest extent of capitalism because it lets people buy and sell what they want, how to do so, and for how much

Tell me about how the government limiting the actions of what people can and cannot legally do in the economy is the peak of people following their own financial ambitions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism

Nothing there about "inherit aspect of human nature when it comes to selling stuff to buy other stuff." By your low IQ definition, feudalism and communism would both fall under "capitalism" as well because people want to buy and sell stuff.

The rich are rich for many reasons. Mainly because the entire system is designed to defend their hegemony. If we reward actual productive people rather than rent seekers society will be better for it.

Capitalism is not the desire to make money, lol. fuck man. Capitalism is an ECONOMIC SYSTEM. In reality, it's function is to consolidate wealth and, by necessity, drain and exploit others. It puts profit over everything. Common knowledge, right?

You a nigger, woman, non white foreigner or something? Cause your argument correlates with that sentiment.

The fact of the matter is this. White men have had their balls cut off in our society. They haven't been empowered like these women and foreigners. The general goals should be absolute dissolution of the US government. Complete and utter anarchy. Then in the chaos neuter white women. Rape them and take them as wives.

Oooor we could just bring in a shit load of Muslims and let them neuter our women for us..? Create the men's empowerment movement called radical Islam...??

Profit??

Please, memeflag, stop embarrassing yourself. You might not realize that you're embarrassing yourself, but you are. Capitalism is a social system based on the recognition of property rights, in which property is privately owned. That is all. The defining feature of capitalism (or any ecconomic system) is who the state recognizes as of the owner of property.

Although Karl Marx was full of sheep dip in most things, he did recognize and articulate certain correct and vitally important truths about the nature of capitalism. Capitalism is utterly dependent on the exploitation of human beings for their labor, and in order to function capitalism must reinvent Man as a commodity, an economic unit of production and consumption. This dehumanizing concept has proven one of the most destructive aspects of the Jewish incursion into Western civilization. Secondly, capitalism is dependent for the generation of its capital not only on profit, but on the highly cost effective form of profit known as usury.
Usury is the collection of interest on loaned money, true, but it is much more. It is also the ultimate tool of Jewish power. Usury was forbidden for centuries to Christians, which used to be pretty much the same thing as saying Aryans. Only Jews were allowed to practice it, and any Aryan found charging interest was subject to a variety of penalties ranging from fines to the public removal of bits and pieces of the offender’s anatomy. Modem day banks and credit card companies would have you believe that the economy is entirely dependent on the charging of interest, but that’s bullshit.

Back to T_D with you

>jews run every important sector in USA - finance, media, politics
>working together

>How did white people make profits without interest, before the Jews came?
Good question. The generation of non-production related profit through interest is actually a fairly recent development in man's economic history. So how did the economy work in the days before usury? Okay: let’s say we’re in Venice, a great trading city, about the year 1396. Usury is forbidden to everyone except the Jews, and their interest rates are as high as 50%, so no one but a drunk or a madman deals with them. They exist on interest mostly off the very poor, as pawnbrokers, and the Church has even established a series of interest-free co-op religious pawn shops to try and protect the poor from the bloodsuckers. But if you’re a merchant, you still have to finance your trading ventures. So how do you do it? Let’s say you want to send a ship to Constantinople full of Italian goodies, cloth and worked metal goods and glassware, wool, so forth and so on. You want to bring back the same ship full of Asia Minor goodies like spices, mahogany, Turkish rugs, etc. We will assign an arbitrary cost to this venture of 10,000 gold florins. You believe that the profit from the sale of your goods in Constantinople and the resale of their goods in Venice will yield 20,000 florins, which for the sake of argument we’ll accept as accurate. You can put up the entire ten grand yourself if you’re filthy rich, and many of the wealthiest merchant adventurers did so, as well as putting up their lives. These guys are not just businessmen, they’re sea captains and explorers and occasional pirates, and they command their own vessels. They can opt to take all the risk, including the risk of the ship sinking or getting captured by Arab corsairs, and take all the profit. Or they can look for investors to share the risk.

You can put up the entire ten grand yourself if you’re filthy rich, and many of the wealthiest merchant adventurers did so, as well as putting up their lives. They can opt to take all the risk, including the risk of the ship sinking or getting captured by Arab corsairs, and take all the profit. Or they can look for investors to hare the risk. Since our hypothetical merchant adventurer is a good Christian who doesn’t want to deal with hebes, and a good businessman who doesn’t want to pay half his profit literally to a Shylock, he goes to one or more of the great Lombard banking houses, most likely several of them because they will be more likely to back him if their individual exposure is less. The Bardi, the Pazzi, the Strozzi, the Albizzi, or the up-and-coming Medici These banks are centered mostly in Florence or Siena, but they have branches all over Europe in a day when the first Rothschilds are still haggling with peasants over the pawn of their wooden hoes for a few pennies. Our friend explains his venture, shows them the ship so they know it’s a stout seaworthy vessel, lets them know he’ll be captaining the voyage himself, and points out that he’s got a good track record of a dozen prosperous expeditions prior to this. He looks good to the Lombards, and so they lend him the dough.

The total outlay for this project is ten grand in gold florins. The merchant himself will put up 4,000 florins, or 40%. The Bardi, the Strozzi, and the Medici banks will put up 2,000 each. They know they will have to wait one year for the ship’s return to find out how they did. This is the origin of the old expression ‘when my ship comes in’. If everything goes according to plan, the venture will bring 20,000 gold florins, thus recouping everyone’s initial investment and leaving ten grand profit. The merchant will take his expenses of four grand
plus four grand of the surplus and the three banks four grand each, which recoups their loan and gives them a 100% return on their investment. Good business — and something comes of it. There is benefit to the community when consumers get a nice Persian rug or some pepper to put on Aunt Maria’s lasagna, which in the days before refrigeration disguises the taste of the half-putrefied sausage she uses in her recipe. And don’t even get me into medieval sanitation. Of course it was all a lot more complicated than that, for instance, in many cases the ship’s captain, if he was not the owner, would have a substantial share and the crew would be paid not only a minimum wage but a small share each as well, plus there was taxes and overhead just like today — but you get the idea. A rich merchant might send out ten ships a year under this system. Three would be lost, but seven of them would return, leaving an overall profit and Venetian society
wealthier thereby.
>Do you note the difference between this system and Jewish usury?
No interest. Profit comes from productivity.

The only country on earth with more Jews than Israel is the USA.

Only Jews benefit from any deals between the USA and Israel.

It's pretty hard to argue this here. People got jpegs and heels dug in. Better take it to some other website.

The Lombard banking system was based on production or acquisition of something tangible. Surplus value as to be created by buying actual things of value low and selling high, by making something or building something or undertaking risks to obtain something material and tangible. If the voyage didn’t succeed, the investors were out their money, and this risk element led to a high degree of caution, canniness, and ability to assess risk as well as encouraging daring and enterprise for higher profits. Another variation on this system was public works, for example the bridges over the river Amo in Florence, many of which were built by the bankers who were then allowed to collect tolls until they had recovered the expense of construction and a set profit, after which the bridges became free. There are endless variations. Money was lent for agriculture, to build a factory or a workshop, to build a road, whatever, but always something you could touch, feel, taste, use or consume. Money did not magically produce money out of nothing as it does with usury. The merchant princes of Renaissance Italy may have had a taste for luxurious living, intrigue, and poisoning one another, but they never threw money away like present-day governments and multinationals on loan interest. They had worked and sweated and bled and killed too long and hard to get it.

Whereas the Jewish usury system is a shell game where money multiplies by itself without relation to anything in the real world. So-called value is created by the manipulation of numbers on a piece of paper as in, say, today’s Stock Exchange or commodities market where there is only the most tenuous connection, if any, between the arbitrary value of the paper and any real or valuable object or commodity. Of course, from the point of view of the lender, usury has one advantage over the productivity or venture-based system: it eliminates risk, for the lender, anyway. But it increases risk many fold for the borrower who not only puts
his business and his own capital on the line but sometimes everything he possesses. The borrower signs a bond or contract borrowing ten thousand florins and promising to pay back fifteen come what may, and as collateral he gives the lender the right to seize certain property if he is unable to pay by the stated date.
The Lombard banking system was essentially a tool for the production of new wealth, while usury is a system for transferring existing wealth into a smaller number of hands, usually Jewish.

Nice pasta. Anyways. What's the difference between capital investment in your seafaring scenario and what is traditionally defined as usery? Surely, the captain has a contractual obligation to repay the banks the original amount invested -- plus more.

Theres a reason your told to lurk for a few months before posting. The relationship Israel has with USA/UK is not a partnership, its ownership. Consequence of printing the nations money, owning all media and major businesses, owning both sides of government via lobbying groups, running all secret societys and having leading Jews in key positions whom are loyal to Israel. Like the Jewish head of the FBI who let the infamous "Dancing Israelis" free on 9/11, or the Jews who ran the 9/11 commission.